Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump is now refusing to debate even as it goes virtual.

Remember the right wing talking point on how the Dems would be hiding Biden and how he probably wouldn't debate. 

Now Trump is the one who is too chicken shit to face Biden again after The Trump lost so badly the first time :drake:

What's even more irresponsible is that he says he will do a rally instead...... yes.. he still has Covid19 and will do a mask less rally for his supporters to attend. 

@Twinbladeand @Vini  are you guys going to attend?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/10/08/trump-biden-virtual-second-debate-427810

Simple.

Give Joe Biden the full night for himself, on tv, on all the major networks.

If Trump doesn't show up, that's his problem.

He can't speak live on tv, and he knows it. Aides have already been leaking to the press that he is still having trouble breathing.

The corticosteroid is a double-edged sword. It helps you in the short-term by relieving the inflammation in the lungs, but it also hurt the effectiveness of his immune system at the same time. So, in order to help feel better in the short term, he ended up prolonging the effects of the virus for longer than usual.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Simple.

Give Joe Biden the full night for himself, on tv, on all the major networks.

If Trump doesn't show up, that's his problem.

He can't speak live on tv, and he knows it. Aides have already been leaking to the press that he is still having trouble breathing.

The corticosteroid is a double-edged sword. It helps you in the short-term by relieving the inflammation in the lungs, but it also hurt the effectiveness of his immune system at the same time. So, in order to help feel better in the short term, he ended up prolonging the effects of the virus for longer than usual.

Are you sure that would help?

10 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Are you sure that would help?

yup, sure would.

And it sure has.

I love how you don't have anything to go on except trying to use old anti-Biden talking points that already failed last week.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yup, sure would.

And it sure has.

I love how you don't have anything to go on except trying to use old anti-Biden talking points that already failed last week.

I love that you have absolutely zero sense of humor. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I love that after you're talking point fails, you try to retroactively claim its a joke to try and save face.

Now THATS humor.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love that after you're talking point fails, you try to retroactively claim its a joke to try and save face.

Now THATS humor.

I love how you say I love how

Just now, jehurey said:

So do I.

Thanks to you, I find many things to love how to make fun of what you're attempting.

I love how you are derailing this thread

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really, who started talking about another poster, first?

Get back on subject.

So you think Biden talking by himself without a teleprompter is going to go well?

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

So you think Biden talking by himself without a teleprompter is going to go well?

I called it a "failed talking point from last week" didn't I?

You already have your answer. It will go over perfectly fine.

believe me.............if you had any bad moments from Joe Biden from the first debate...........you would've posted them already.

And you didn't.

Just now, jehurey said:

I called it a "failed talking point from last week" didn't I?

You already have your answer. It will go over perfectly fine.

believe me.............if you had any bad moments from Joe Biden from the first debate...........you would've posted them already.

And you didn't.

I didn't watch it. But I did see a bunch of clips of him stuttering and stumbling as per usual. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I didn't watch it. But I did see a bunch of clips of him stuttering and stumbling as per usual. 

No, you saw a bunch of clips of him being interrupted.

Like I said, if it made him look bad, you would've posted them already.

And now, you've admitted that you don't even know anything because you haven't even seen anything.

Thanks for the assist on that one.

14 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

53 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

So which is it?  Are you joking about this or are you serious?  Stop flip flopping. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Did you miss his DNC speech where it was so good even the right wing media was giving Biden praise? 

That Gettysburg address was pretty great too.

Donald Trump is now calling on William Barr to "indict" Joe Biden on charges that he "incited the Russian hoax."

With 26 days left until the election, he's literally calling for his DoJ Attorney General to arrest to his competition.

That's is literally happening, in America.

On Thursday, Trump told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo that Biden and Obama "spited' his campaign and urged Attorney General Bill Barr to indict them because "we got plenty, you don't need any more." Without an indictment, Trump said, "we'll get little satisfaction," and he "won't forget it."

That's outright attempts at instituting Fascism.

Its happening.

Which side are you on? Because I'll definitely be keeping a count on the ones being silent