Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump is now refusing to debate even as it goes virtual.

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That has to be a fake press release. No way can this be real.  That shit reads like a 4 year old wrote it. 

I don't man, I heard Trump's current campaign chair on NPR this morning and he sounded like a petulant child and was so abrasive that Steve Innskeep had to turn off his mic at one point. :drake:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That has to be a fake press release. No way can this be real.  That shit reads like a 4 year old wrote it. 

I've found myself saying that over and over only find them real. I thought the burger buffet pic was a photochop for 2 days before learning it was real. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So which is it?  Are you joking about this or are you serious?  Stop flip flopping. 

I think its both hilarious and sad at the same time. Surely you must realize how completely awful your political system is and how it's not even a real democracy. Lol 2 party systems :omglol:

35 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I think its both hilarious and sad at the same time. Surely you must realize how completely awful your political system is and how it's not even a real democracy. Lol 2 party systems :omglol:

he's running away to another subject.

what does a having a two-party political system have to do about your comments on Joe Biden being able to speak competently at public events?

You just moved onto a completely unrelated subject.........didn't you?

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

What does that have to do with what I asked you? 

Q    You’ve said you would like to have more than three debates with Joe Biden.

THE PRESIDENT:  I said I’ll have three and any amount they want.  I didn’t say I want more.  See, if you say, “You want more” — just to show what a tricky business this is — “I want more,” they’ll say, “Oh, he feels he’s losing; he wants more.”  So I don’t like to say that.  I will do whatever number they want to do.  That’s okay with me.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-fox-news-town-hall-green-bay-wi/

:omglol:

4 hours ago, Ike said:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/joe-biden-abc-news-town-hall-presidential-debates-1234797920/

Biden holding a town hall for the night the 2nd debate was scheduled.

Trump is running and hiding from a debate.  Remember when the Trumpets on this board thought Biden wouldn't debate.... now it's Trump who is on the run? 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Trump is running and hiding from a debate.  Remember when they Trumpets on this board thought Biden wouldn't debate.... now it's Trunp who is on the run? 

Projection from the right? You don’t say. :danylol: