Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Second Presidential Debate Cancelled: Dicktraitor Drumpf didn't want to lose again

Just now, roflpwnedz said:

:geese:oh man sw is funny today

why are pretending to act confident?

do you want to dance around like a clown for our amusement? because no one will stop you, if that's what you want to do.

Just now, jehurey said:

why are pretending to act confident?

do you want to dance around like a clown for our amusement? because no one will stop you, if that's what you want to do.

It's ok. I'm armed with my jerry-go-round mask :npc:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

It's ok. I'm armed with my jerry-go-round mask :npc:

i'm more lethal than the virus. the mask won't help you from my slapping you around.

no, but seriously......knock yourself out looking stupid pretending that you have an ounce of masculine confidence when talking about the debate. I like a good show.

Just now, jehurey said:

i'm more lethal than the virus. the mask won't help you from my slapping you around.

no, but seriously......knock yourself out looking stupid pretending that you have an ounce of masculine confidence when talking about the debate. I like a good show.

I don't need to make gun-dick size jokes to help me feel better about myself. :npc:

10 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I don't need to make gun-dick size jokes to help me feel better about myself. :npc:

i didn't need to, either.

what are you talking about? what do you have on the mind???????

when i talked about slapping you around........why would you imagine anything else other than my hand performing the slapping?

:cat:

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah the guy who wouldn’t even condemn white supremacy won the debate. :danylol:

Pre - Debate Trumpets were like 

"Would they even let Biden debate?" 

"Hiding Biden" 

"I can't wait for the debates" 

Post Debate after Trunp embarrassed himself at the debate, after Trump contacted Covid19 and now Trump is running scared. 

Those some Trumpets are awfully quiet 🤫 

:drake:

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

you're sig is cool and all, anyway it can not take up the entire screen? 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

you're sig is cool and all, anyway it can not take up the entire screen? 

Hit the little X on the far right and you can manually hide member's signature's.

I did this to JonB, as he had to have the (massive) TLOU2 sig bet; but as he normally browses on mobile, I don't think he's even aware it's still there.

On 2020-10-09 at 7:37 PM, roflpwnedz said:

Implying Biden won the first lol

Going by all scientific data figures he won very big. That might have to do more with Trump self sabotaging though. 

Edited by Substatic