Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

"My doctors have given more information than has been given on any human being in the history of the world"

A rather genuine question, please leave the trolling outside of this thread.

After watching this video, is there someone  from here really voting for Trump?  This guy is completely unhinged, a complete lunatic and all he can do is project at an expert level. This video should scare you.

is there someone from here really voting for Biden?  This guy is completely unhinged, a complete dementia patient and all he can do is project that hes not losing his mind at an expert level. The 2 videos of him fumbling and mentioning that hes running for the senate should scare you.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

is there someone from here really voting for Biden?  This guy is completely unhinged, a complete dementia patient and all he can do is project that hes not losing his mind at an expert level. The 2 videos of him fumbling and mentioning that hes running for the senate should scare you.

Thought you were staying away from this side of the forum? And I've voted against Trump, Biden wasn't the best candidate but definitely a massive upgrade over Trump. Funny everything you've mentioned, is what we've witnessed for four years and then some. and I mean and THEN SOME. Biden may have a speech stutter, but he at least makes sense when he talks.

Trump seems like he's high on Adderall and can barely enunciate.  Just read the fucking thread title breh, it's a quote from him in the video. Who the fuck talks like that? This guy can't take  responsibility for his own action and is the KING of projections and blaming others. You're trying to shit on Biden but Trump literally does everything you've said at an extreme level. 

I wonder what happened with you that you've gotten this blind or simply, this racist. His base seems to be a bunch of white supremacists and QAnon enablers. 

Edited by nitric
29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You're really saying Biden is unhinged with a straight face in a thread titled   "My doctors have given more information than has been given on any human being in the history of the world" ? 🤣

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, nitric said:

Thought you were staying away from this side of the forum? And I've voted against Trump, Biden wasn't the best candidate but definitely a massive upgrade over Trump. Funny everything you've mentioned, is what we've witnessed for four years and then some. and I mean and THEN SOME. Biden may have a speech stutter, but he at least makes sense when he talks.

Trump seems like he's high on Adderall and can barely enunciate.  Just read the fucking thread title breh, it's a quote from him in the video. Who the fuck talks like that? This guy can't take  responsibility for his own action and is the KING of projections and blaming others. You're trying to shit on Biden but Trump literally does everything you've said at an extreme level. 

I wonder what happened with you that you've gotten this blind or simply, this racist. His base seems to be a bunch of white supremacists and QAnon enablers. 

Trump is known for his hyperbole and exaggerated way of describing things. That shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone at this point. 

What is surprising is how for the 2nd election in a row you are ok with supporting yet another corrupt politician who isn’t even fit for the office. 

For 3 years fake Russian collusion stories clogged up the internet. You couldn’t go anywhere without having a stream of these stories being shot right into your face.   

Yet now there’s actual [practically confirmed] evidence pointing to Biden being corrupt and using his power and influence to not only make his son rich but to also make millions for himself. Yet ANY mention of this was being completely wiped from social media, as these liberal run tech companies were deliberately trying to hide the truth from millions of Americans.

at some point you need to ask yourself: does my fervent hate for trump outclass my love for this country and our basic constitutional freedoms that are being completely trampled on not just by the media, but also the tech companies that control the flow of information? How can you be ok with watching these companies use tactics that wouldn’t be out of place in a dictator run communist country?

It’s honestly shocking that you are all ok with brushing off such a clear violation of our rights and principles as Americans. 

I don’t care if you still want to vote for Biden, but the fact that you can’t even acknowledge all these recent wrongdoings makes you complicit in them, and brings us one step closer to becoming the next China or North Korea.

Honestly, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump is known for his hyperbole and exaggerated way of describing things. That shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone at this point. 

What is surprising is how for the 2nd election in a row you are ok with supporting yet another corrupt politician who isn’t even fit for the office. 

You are beyond delusional.  You hand wave past all of Trump words and behavior and write it off as "Hyperbole" and "Exaggerations". 

You then look past the entire mountain of evidence that Trump had been the most corrupt president.

1) More arrests and convictions of his administration staff than even Watergate. 

2) Impeached for corruption.

3) Trump was not exonerated in the Russia investigation. The only reason he was not indicted was because an unwritten DOJ rule that the DOJ cannot indict a sitting president.    They left it to the Republican senate to convict, but the investigation concluded that he was not cleared of wrong doing. 

You look past all of that then turn around and call Biden corrupt even though the Republic Senate investigation into Biden found ZERO EVIDENCE of corruption relating to this hunter Biden thing. 

You do remember that investigation that the Republicans where hyping would find all the alleged dirt..... you do know it concluded end of September right?   You also do know they stopped talking about it because they found NOTHING. 

You look past all of that and hang on to an debunked story...... Bro you are hopelessly delusional. 

Edited by Goukosan

Twinblade really saying that Biden using his power and influence to make his son rich is something Trump hasn't done for his kids in exactly the same way? :hest:

Why are Ivanka and Jared white house officials? What have Trump Jr. and Eric ever done besides ride daddy's coat tails? And finally, Trump himself literally got rich from his father's wealth.:drake:

Jesus he’s been brainwashed. Not replying to that. You’re fucked in the head man. I’m sorry it happened to you. But it did. Good luck and I hope you keep those thoughts on the internet.  Your defense for trump is always “taken out of context” or “he was being sarcastic” or “ he was exaggerating”. You’re fucked in the head. 

Edited by nitric
1 hour ago, nitric said:

Jesus he’s been brainwashed. Not replying to that. You’re fucked in the head man. I’m sorry it happened to you. But it did. Good luck and I hope you keep those thoughts on the internet.  Your defense for trump is always “taken out of context” or “he was being sarcastic” or “ he was exaggerating”. You’re fucked in the head. 

I’ve criticized Trump more than many of his supporters (including on this very forum). Stop being brainwashed and actually look at the facts. You’re always on here calling trump a dictator and fascist yet stay silent when your butt buddies in the DNC and their subsidiaries (the media and big tech) are completely embodying that.

And guess what, many people aren’t falling for the bullshit because if you look at the recent polls. Trump is coming back in battleground states and that doesn’t even include the large group of ‘silent voters’ who aren’t being polled (the same group that allowed him to win in 2016) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/522016-trafalgar-chief-pollster-predicts-trump-victory-polls-predominantly-missing%3Famphttps://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/522016-trafalgar-chief-pollster-predicts-trump-victory-polls-predominantly-missing%3Famp

You and the rest of the fools on this forum are in for a rude awakening :lul:

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve criticized Trump more than many of his supporters (including on this very forum). Stop being brainwashed and actually look at the facts. You’re always on here calling trump a dictator and fascist yet stay silent when your butt buddies in the DNC and their subsidiaries (the media and big tech) are completely embodying that.

And guess what, many people aren’t falling for the bullshit because if you look at the recent polls. Trump is coming back in battleground states and that doesn’t even include the large group of ‘silent voters’ who aren’t being polled (the same group that allowed him to win in 2016) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/522016-trafalgar-chief-pollster-predicts-trump-victory-polls-predominantly-missing%3Famphttps://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/522016-trafalgar-chief-pollster-predicts-trump-victory-polls-predominantly-missing%3Famp

You and the rest of the fools on this forum are in for a rude awakening :lul:

So when Trump loses are you going to leave the political board and get mad when posts like these are brought up? 

You know.. like how you disappeared after Trump embarrassed himself in the first debate?  Or like when he ran and hid from the 2nd debate and how he is now trying to get out of the 3rd debate. 

Remember how you thought Biden wouldn't debate?  How you thought he was hiding? 

What was your line? oooh yea..... "I Can't wait for the debates".... lmfao. 

Turns out Trump was the one who is scared and hiding :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So when Trump loses are you going to leave the political board and get mad when posts like these are brought up? 

You know.. like how you disappeared after Trump embarrassed himself in the first debate?  Or like when he ran and hid from the 2nd debate and how he is now trying to get out of the 3rd debate. 

Remember how you thought Biden wouldn't debate?  How you thought he was hiding? 

What was your line? oooh yea..... "I Can't wait for the debates".... lmfao. 

Turns out Trump was the one who is scared and hiding :drake:

I wonder if twinky will accept the results if when Biden wins :mjgrin:

15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're really saying Biden is unhinged with a straight face in a thread titled   "My doctors have given more information than has been given on any human being in the history of the world" ? 🤣

Trumpblade is the same guy who was doing infomercials for Hydroxychloroquine because Trump said it was the best treatment. MAGA people are beyond hopeless. 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

For 3 years fake Russian collusion stories clogged up the internet. You couldn’t go anywhere without having a stream of these stories being shot right into your face.   

Yet now there’s actual [practically confirmed] evidence pointing to Biden being corrupt and using his power and influence to not only make his son rich but to also make millions for himself. Yet ANY mention of this was being completely wiped from social media, as these liberal run tech companies were deliberately trying to hide the truth from millions of Americans.

at some point you need to ask yourself: does my fervent hate for trump outclass my love for this country and our basic constitutional freedoms that are being completely trampled on not just by the media, but also the tech companies that control the flow of information? How can you be ok with watching these companies use tactics that wouldn’t be out of place in a dictator run communist country?

It’s honestly shocking that you are all ok with brushing off such a clear violation of our rights and principles as Americans. 

I don’t care if you still want to vote for Biden, but the fact that you can’t even acknowledge all these recent wrongdoings makes you complicit in them, and brings us one step closer to becoming the next China or North Korea.

Honestly, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

0qik0u1t1hu51.jpg