All Things Politics

Official Presidential Debate Thread - Thursday 10/22

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden still got his sci-fi debatehelper3000 attached to him?  

Donnie are you ok? Are you OK? Are you OK, DONNIE?

Posted Images

I know trump was trying to tone things down but he should have been a bit more aggressive about the Hunter Laptop bombshell. But he still baited biden into lying about it, despite the text messages just having been revealed. Things are going to be interesting as more evidence is revealed in the next few days.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Oh Oh you brought facts and a link?   Twinblade is going to threaten to ban you bro 🤣

He tactfully evaded that post, so I had to reply to Chupa with what he was thinking.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I know trump was trying to tone things down but he should have been a bit more aggressive about the Hunter Laptop bombshell. But he still baited biden into lying about it, despite the text messages just having been revealed. Things are going to be interesting as more evidence is revealed in the next few days.

Sweetie..........let me fill you on something.

There's 220,000 American dead from COVID19.

No single state of America's 50 states are reporting a drop in infections as of this week. Its rising in all 50 states. And its hitting record highs in 22 states this week.

Airlines are going to furloughed in exceed of 40,000 employees within the next 4 weeks.

Half of all small businesses are about to close down and never re-open again.

Nobody........................NOBODY considers Hunter Biden's business dealings to be an important topic in this country.

Nobody except people who are trying to find a way to get Donald Trump re-elected.

Edited by jehurey
49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

lmao did biden just call trump abraham lincoln? This guy can't put together a coherent sentence.

Do you know where your credibility stands when you've just admitted to us that a dry joke that came from a 77 year-old just WENT OVER your head?

3 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Donnie are you ok? Are you OK? Are you OK, DONNIE?

Wait, I just noticed his gut. Never mind :D But I've seen him do this without the support of the podium. Dude out here like Michael  Jackson.

51 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Thank god Trump is going to lose the election. 

That debate helped Trump more than cost him to be honest. He was a master compared to his usual startled gorilla in an elevator deamnor so the centrist can feel guilt free and retards that were going to vote for him can feel proud about it. 

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Biden wasn't lying, it was hyperbole. 

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What's hilarious.... saying "Im the least racist person" doesn't mean what Trunp think it does. 

It actually means you are racist but its not just that you think you aren't THAT racist. 

So everyone is more racist than Trump is what he said. 

Joe Biden is going to start hitting Trump really hard on two things:

The virus.

Republicans absolutely lying out their ass that they are protecting pre-existing conditions.

And for good reason, dumbasses like Twinblade genuinely think that the coronavirus "hoopla" is fading away. Its not.

We are entering the spike, right now.

October 22, 202010:36 AM Updated 12 hours ago

U.S. COVID-19 single-day deaths top 1,200 for first time since August

By Lisa Shumaker, Maria Caspani

CHICAGO, Oct 22 (Reuters) - The number of coronavirus deaths reported in the United States on Wednesday reached its highest in two months, offering more evidence that the pandemic was gaining fresh momentum across the country as cooler weather sets in.

COVID-19 deaths nationwide had averaged about 700 a day for much of October before rising to 1,237 on Wednesday, according to a Reuters analysis, the most since Aug. 19.

The number of new infections began trending higher five weeks ago, and health experts have warned that a rise in fatalities would follow.

In Wisconsin, a pivotal battleground state that could help decide the Nov. 3 presidential election, Governor Tony Evers pleaded with residents to “please stay home” after his state, along with five others, reported a record day-over-day increase in COVID-19 deaths.

Since the pandemic reached the United States earlier this year, the nation has lost more than 222,000 lives, the world's higher total as well as one of the highest per capita death rates, especially among developed nations. (Graphic: tmsnrt.rs/35hBCSa)

For a third consecutive day, the country reported over 60,000 new cases, bringing the total to more than 8.3 million. The rise partly reflects stepped-up testing in many states, although higher hospitalizations and deaths are not linked to more testing.

Right-wingers who planned to do the majority of their voting on November 3rd are going to be going right in the middle of the spike.

Right-wingers better not complain that their people didn't vote on November 3rd because they got scared away of the virus.

That was Trump's job to help bring down the virus numbers over the past 6 months, and he failed.

here we go again. You have nothing else in your arsenal to use against trump so you go back to covid....eventhough the U.S. is still pulling off better numbers than a lot of other countries

34723788-8869279-image-a-49_160339558325

34723774-8869279-image-a-51_160339558955

in b4 bu bu dailymail!!11 

Heres my response to your inevitable deflection: 🖕

39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

here we go again. You have nothing else in your arsenal to use against trump so you go back to covid....eventhough the U.S. is still pulling off better numbers than a lot of other countries

34723788-8869279-image-a-49_160339558325

34723774-8869279-image-a-51_160339558955

in b4 bu bu dailymail!!11 

Heres my response to your inevitable deflection: 🖕

I love how you only chose the DAILY cases, and not the TOTAL cases.

34723780-0-image-a-44_1603395556150.jpg

34723786-0-image-a-45_1603395562464.jpg

The United States moves way up the list.

34723776-8869279-image-a-46_160339556639

34723782-8869279-image-a-47_160339557182

This idiot is actually trying to say that the US okay because its not as bad as Peru. LOL

He honestly thought he was going to be able to sweep that under.

And especially since we are just now entering the spike, the numbers are going to be getting worse with each passing day.