Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Cease Fire declared in Armenia and Azerbaijan conflict - Trump administration essential in bringing it to fruition

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54686284?at_medium=custom7&at_campaign=64&at_custom1=[post+type]&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom4=364481C8-1714-11EB-BB47-45F04744363C

Gotta love a president that goes out of his way to keep the peace....while his predecessors did nothing but wage war and kill thousands.

You say this while Trump's negligence has killed over 220,000 Americans and counting in 8 months. 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You say this while Trump's negligence has killed over 220,000 Americans and counting in 8 months. 

1. This is off topic 

2. when was the last time you actually blamed China for the virus? You are so deluded, that you act almost as if trump created it himself and then unleashed it on everyone. China’s economy is currently booming, they literally fucked the world and are now profiting from it. Yet you’re so blinded by your hate for Trump that you think he deserves the blame for everything while giving the actual ‘culprits’ a free pass.

you and your fan girl jerry need to seek help for that advanced case of TDS.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

1. This is off topic 

2. when was the last time you actually blamed China for the virus? You are so deluded, that you act almost as if trump created it himself and then unleashed it on everyone. China’s economy is currently booming, they literally fucked the world and are now profiting from it. Yet you’re so blinded by your hate for Trump that you think he deserves the blame for everything while giving the actual ‘culprits’ a free pass.

you and your fan girl jerry need to seek help for that advanced case of TDS.

1) No it's not... it shows that Trump was responsible for more Americans deaths in 8 months than any recent war has. 

2) Trump was the who de-funded and disbanded the pandemic response team that the United States had placed in countries all over the world. 

It was a preventative measure implemented by Obama/Biden Administration to combat pandemics before they can speared world wide and to America.  

So yes Trump gets the blame for the 220,000 and counting Americans that have died in 8 months. 

China gets blamed for their role... but so does Trump.   Last I checked China was not in charge of defending America. 

Edited by Goukosan

So if something bad happens that I didn’t do. But I had all the power to warn people early on and didn’t because I’m a piece of shit and kept down playing it and lied out of my teeth about it and it ended up killing a lot of people. 
It isn’t my fault right? Trump cultist are worst than cancer. 

Such stupid logic.

Based on that logic...............Radical Islamic Terrorism was not created within the United States, but rather in the middle-east (this is, in fact, true).

Therefore the United States shouldn't be devoting any money or man-power in fighting terrorism within the United States, or even abroad.............that's Saudi Arabia's responsibility.

I demand that Saudi Arabia come over here and take care of these extremist muslims within the United States, why should I have to pay for that?

Edited by jehurey

He's done a downright abysmal job with handeling Covid and his narcissism is fucking outrageous, but has done some good things internationally and has not started any new conflicts. Maybe he would make a better secretary of state over president. Which is a pretty bizarre thing to think about. 

35 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

He's done a downright abysmal job with handeling Covid and his narcissism is fucking outrageous, but has done some good things internationally and has not started any new conflicts. Maybe he would make a better secretary of state over president. Which is a pretty bizarre thing to think about. 

LOL, he literally approved a botched raid that killed children and women on the FIRST WEEKEND that he was President back in January 2017.

We've literally made threads in which resulted in dead people internationally. Most recently, he pulled out American troops in northern Syria to leave the Kurds to be killed by troops that are supported by Putin.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he literally approved a botched raid that killed children and women on the FIRST WEEKEND that he was President back in January 2017.

We've literally made threads in which resulted in dead people internationally. Most recently, he pulled out American troops in northern Syria to leave the Kurds to be killed by troops that are supported by Putin.

Compared to past presidents? Do you want to go there jehurey? 

23 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Compared to past presidents? Do you want to go there jehurey? 

Yeah I do.

And I fucking wipe the floor with you. Just fucking try it.

Edited by jehurey
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Where is the evidence that the kurds were massacred? Or are you just spouting more untrue bullshit?

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Where is the evidence that the kurds were massacred? Or are you just spouting more untrue bullshit?

A grim report recently submitted to the U.N. Human Rights Council alleged that these rebels “may have committed war crimes in Afrin and surrounding areas in the north—including hostage-taking, torture and rape—along with killing and maiming scores of civilians.”

Just now, Twinblade said:

The middle east has always been violent, and the kurds are barely even mentioned in your source. Try coming up with a better argument next time.

Nope.

You just tried running to another excuse.

You asked for proof, and I gave it to you. And then you responded with "well, the middle-east is always violent"

If you don't have an actual response, then just say so. Your excuse isn't a response. its an excuse.

Try coming up with an actual response, next time, or don't respond at all.