Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Another Biden dementia moment: mistakes Trump for George bush

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is the ultimate damage control :D Its crazy how far the media will go to defend Biden.

I guess we should ignore the fact that his wife quietly muttered Trump to him to try and salvage his mistake....

in the actual unedited video the wife didn't mutter anything.... 

27 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

I was originally gonna post something about how trump confuses shit that isn't related all the time, like confusing Hypersonic missiles with a brand of toothbrush

Or how he confused the greatest attack on American soil, 9/11 with a convenience store. 

@Twinblade  look at this dementia patient.... not only can't he pronounce words.... he constantly mixes basic shit up... :drake:

And this is from the guy who supports the dumb mofo who said there were airports during the revolutionary war?

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-revolutionary-war-airport-memes-20190705-story.html

No wonder this is also the same guy who thought Hitler and Einstein lived in two different time periods

Edited by Kitad
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Kitad said:

And this is from the guy who supports the dumb mofo who said there were airports during the revolutionary war?

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-revolutionary-war-airport-memes-20190705-story.html

No wonder this is also the same guy who thought Hitler and Einstein lived in two different time periods

@Twinblade  damn bro.. its time to admit Trump to the mental asylum.... YIKES :holeup:

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I skimmed through a few of your videos, and Its just him mis-pronouncing a few words. Everyone does that, but what everyone doesn't do is confuse the most famous person in the world with a completely different president whos term ended 11 years ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/26/no-biden-did-not-confuse-george-w-bush-donald-trump/

Fake news. Lock this thread and ban yourself. 

Lock your own thread, kid.

Just like how you had to lock Cocke's thread that was stupid enough to cite literal fake news James O'Keefe and pretended you locked it due to "out of hand".

I'm noticing it's mostly the far right posters here citing literal fake news.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Lock your own thread, kid.

Just like how you had to lock Cocke's thread that was stupid enough to cite literal fake news James O'Keefe and pretended you locked it due to "out of hand".

I'm noticing it's mostly the far right posters here citing literal fake news.

Cooke and Twinblade gonna be on some PODcast in 10 years talking about their decline into far right cultist. 

i love how twinblade genuinely, GENUINELY believes he's succeeding at trolling "da libs" on some level.

when its obvious that its a defense mechanism because he knows he looks stupid and he knows we're absolutely tee'ing off on his dumb statements.

But...y'know, go ahead and pretend we don't see that tar and feathers. LOL