[SERIOUS] Cows living in studio apartments, will you be upgrading your housing to fit PS5?

Just curious. PS5 is one ugly, but large sucker. I’d imagine most of you won’t really even have the room to accommodate it, have you looked into new housing options? 

Recent unboxing video, yikes. Why is the PS5 so wobbly? It looks much worse horizontally, but requires a whole new tv stand to place vertically. What was Sony thinkin? 

https://www.cnet.com/videos/ps5-unboxed-what-it-looks-like-next-to-xbox-series-x/

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

holy shit :lul: its even bigger than I thought.

But at least it has good games unlike Series X

Shit looks like the plastic got too hot and warped :lul: 

What a fucking retarded ass console design :mj: 

Coincidentally yeah. Closing on my place in November. Going from a one bedroom apartment to a four bedroom house with a finished basement. Gonna be glorious. Couple weeks after PS5 though so not sure where I’ll store it in the meantime, might just get a short term storage unit rental. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Casual said:

Coincidentally yeah. Closing on my place in November. Going from a one bedroom apartment to a four bedroom house with a finished basement. Gonna be glorious. Couple weeks after PS5 though so not sure where I’ll store it in the meantime, might just get a short term storage unit rental. 

Good idea. Might need to shell out a few and get a larger storage space, but if you want to protect your $500 investment, good idea.