Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

I have contracted the COVID19

Girl has it and is showing symptoms, got a positive on Saturday. I took a test on Monday and got the results today. No symptoms bc I’m a god, and luckily I have weights at home now, but two weeks of sitting at home... 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

who else got the covid? 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Have you been going to bars and restaurants? Spending a lot of time in public places? :wonder: 

Nope not at all. Our bars and stuff close at 10-11 and require food with a drink. That’s not so bad, but you can’t even get up and move around.. aka the bar is pointless. 

Only public place I go is my gym which requires a temp check and masks at all time. 

Not really sure how we ended up with it. Occasionally have a few friends over but we don’t know anyone else who has it.. at least not right now. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 hour ago, nitric said:

I wear a mask when I go out and socially distance. So no, never got COVID-19 and don’t know anyone personally that had it. 

What area are you in? I wasn’t in public either really and certainly go with all the guidelines. Here in Pittsburgh it’s been a steady 100-200 cases a day basically since March. Not huge numbers but consistent. 

Also assuming I’ll remain symptom free but we’ll see! 

Edited by ghostz life matters
11 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Nope not at all. Our bars and stuff close at 10-11 and require food with a drink. That’s not so bad, but you can’t even get up and move around.. aka the bar is pointless. 

Only public place I go is my gym which requires a temp check and masks at all time. 

Not really sure how we ended up with it. Occasionally have a few friends over but we don’t know anyone else who has it.. at least not right now. 

:ben:

27 minutes ago, nitric said:

:ben:

No positive reports at my gym, regardless everyone is fully masked at all times and I wipe down equipment before and after use anyway (as I did pre covid). 

if that’s how I got it, I mean whatever, but everything is spaced out, masks and temp checks are required. I’m assuming she got it and I got it off her. She doesn’t really do anything publically but is around her family a lot. 

Just now, nitric said:

Why is this in politics?

all covid talk got moved to this board. the main one is for gaming and other forms of entertainment. also, covid convos tend to lead to political blame. 

49 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

been lucky. i had a few scares, though. i can't get it because 2 of my family members have compromised immune systems. 

A week ago I had a super busy week and with my quarantine sleep schedule I wound up not sleeping and barely eating for 2 days. I got on set at 8 am and was felt wrecked and was worried I was coming down with something. Turns out I just needed water and rest. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

A week ago I had a super busy week and with my quarantine sleep schedule I wound up not sleeping and barely eating for 2 days. I got on set at 8 am and was felt wrecked and was worried I was coming down with something. Turns out I just needed water and rest. 

i was around 2 peeps who got it. fortunately, i always wear a mask and keep my distance. tested negative. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

i was around 2 peeps who got it. fortunately, i always wear a mask and keep my distance. tested negative. 

Yeah that sucks, as far I know I haven't been around anyone that had it. I was also sort of worried back in Sept because we went to a wedding in Long Island and no one was wearing mask and everyone there barely believed in COVID. One guy at our table tried some cute shit because we didn't go on the dance floor and shit. 

15 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

No symptoms at all?

it varies. i know a lot of people who have gotten it. i've seen asymptomatic 70 year-olds... and 30 year-olds get knocked on their ass. a handful have also died. but, in general, the symptoms with younger people seem to be only cold/flu-like. 35+ gets a little more interesting, usually resulting in more severe symptoms. again, i've seen old peeps with nothing. so, you just never know. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I feel like this shit has changed so many people I know and made us all more paranoid. Just last month one day i started noticing itchiness on my skin and it was a rash, didn’t think much till it it was all over my arms and legs almost over night. I looked it up and apparently it’s a symptom in 17% of cases. I freaked the fuck out thinking I caught it but it turned out all it was I was taking way too many chewable multivitamin gummies a day.

Even the simplest stuff that wouldn’t alarm you Now immediately has people thinking the worst. 

• Like 1