Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

How did/how will you be voting?

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just five minutes ago, right now, I was driving back home and I got that creepy phone call that has been going around.

It sounded like an automated voice, like a version of Siri that sounds like she's depressed or under duress, the voice sounds a bit muffled.

It said: "This is just a test call.........time to stay home...........Stay safe and stay home.......[silently disconnects]"

Scummy tactics are all the GOP has right now. Mr. I Like Beer on the SC just said as much when they're trying to not count every vote. :kaz:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you have no right to complain or critique any government/policy issues for the next 4 years.

:lawl:look at this commercial i just saw right now on CNN

This is literally the best message they could muster up, and they're so damn scared of even saying Trump's name.

You can literally see right-wingers negotiating with themselves DURING the commercial.

The far-left has gone.........TOO far. What with their "government-backed" healthcare.

In Texas, the Republicans running commercials are saying that they will "protect Medicare" from the Democrats. Y'know, that "government backed" healthcare.