All Things Politics

How did/how will you be voting?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you have no right to complain or critique any government/policy issues for the next 4 years.

9 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I'm voting Harris but republican down ballot cause of the neglect the democrats have given my state over Antifa and rioting. 

Omg alt right Nazi racist!!!!!!!

I would vote for Biden, because yes he is the lesser of 2 evils. I do hope he stands up the China though. I'd rather American overlords rather than Chinese Communist Party. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I would vote for Biden, because yes he is the lesser of 2 evils. I do hope he stands up the China though. I'd rather American overlords rather than Chinese Communist Party. 

I thought you were part of the red wave cooke. You disappoint me :shake:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I thought you were part of the red wave cooke. You disappoint me :shake:

Fuck no. I just hate hypocrisy and a dishonest news media. Less opinions, more news please. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

Dropping off my mail-in ballot that every registered voter in WA state gets this weekend at the drop box less than a mile from my house. I love living in a heavily blue state where they make voting easy and accessible to everyone. :juggle:

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Dropping off my mail-in ballot that every registered voter in WA state gets this weekend at the drop box less than a mile from my house. I love living in a heavily blue state where they make voting easy and accessible to everyone. :juggle:

I like it where minority regions in red states are suppressed  with 12+ hour long wait lines. It's how we will make America great again :juggle:

5 minutes ago, nitric said:

I like it where minority regions in red states are suppressed  with 12+ hour long wait lines. It's how we will make America great again :juggle:

Voter suppression is fucking disgusting, indefensible, racist, and goes against everything that the country was founded upon. Of course the GOP loves it.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So are you saying half of the country is part of a cult? Thats a hell of a generalization. 

I'm talking about people like you that choose party over country and confuse nationalism with patriotism. 

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

I'm talking about people like you that choose party over country and confuse nationalism with patriotism. 

:|

There's been numerous times where i've disagreed with Trump and other republicans, and i've made that clear on this forum.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So are you saying half of the country is part of a cult? Thats a hell of a generalization. 

No, not half. It's hard to tell the difference between the cultist, standard stupid people, and racist that make up the Trump support base. 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:|

There's been numerous times where i've disagreed with Trump and other republicans, and i've made that clear on this forum.

You're a Trump apologist and have been pretty transparent about it. No need to backtrack now from your supreme lord.