Halo Infinite director and longtime 343 executive Chris Lee has left the project.

Wait a minute, was this the guy who they said was coming in to fix it after they announced the delay?

The guy who was coming in to fix the game is famous for his work on the cutscenes, which brings up a couple of things.

1.) Halo cutscenes...........aren't remotely good at all

2.) He works on fucking cutscenes, so what the fuck does he know about actual gameplay?

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

If he's the second director in 2 years, doesn't this mean he had to be brought into this project?

Joseph Staten, the guy Jehurey's fanfiction revolves around, wasn't at 343 when he was brought back...hence the bringing him back.

14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Article: Long time executive Chris Lee
Jehurey: Wait a minute, was this the guy they just brought back?

:lemming:

That's correct, because he was still an existing 343 employee, but, he was not specifically working on this Halo game, so they "brought him back"

I'm even owning you like Dynocrap, you're doing such a good impersonation of him.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's correct, because he was still an existing 343 employee, but, he was not specifically working on this Halo game, so they "brought him back"

I'm even owning you like Dynocrap, you're doing such a good impersonation of him.

You don't even have the right guy, dumbass. :D

Just now, nitric said:

I will give @Hot Sauce at the end of the week to drop his lemming act. If he's still a lemming after this week ends, there is no turning back. I'm giving you an opportunity to jump the titanic before it sinks.

I'm giving you until the end of the week to jump on board the Titanic and enjoy the victories that are coming soon. I'm keeping track of who is making anti-Xbox remarks and you will not be allowed to bandwagon once Xbox domination is clear.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm giving you until the end of the week to jump on board the Titanic and enjoy the victories that are coming soon. I'm keeping track of who is making anti-Xbox remarks and you will not be allowed to bandwagon once Xbox domination is clear.

:deniro:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

You don't even have the right guy, dumbass. :D

So.........what you are saying is that the Halo team lost a MORE QUALIFIED person to lead the entire development than Joseph Staten, who is only known for cinematics.

Oh, and by the way, I am still technically correct. Joseph Staten is a Microsoft Game Studios employee, he just hadn't been with the 343 team, so that little tidbit information is more correct on my end than it is on your end.

Just now, jehurey said:

So.........what you are saying is that the Halo team lost a MORE QUALIFIED person to lead the entire development than Joseph Staten, who is only known for cinematics.

Yes, exactly. You got the wrong guy. Take the L and your fan fiction and come back tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Painting of a ship sinking by the bow, with people rowing a lifeboat in the foreground and other people in the water. Icebergs are visible in the background.

You will try to come back to us once the Xbox sinks. But there will be no port to dock your boat and you will be stranded. You have four days.