Halo Infinite director and longtime 343 executive Chris Lee has left the project.

Just now, nitric said:

Painting of a ship sinking by the bow, with people rowing a lifeboat in the foreground and other people in the water. Icebergs are visible in the background.

You will try to come back to us once the Xbox sinks. But there will be no port to dock your boat and you will be stranded. You have four days.

This Titanic is unsinkable. I know that's what they said about the last one and then it sank, but this time it's different. You'll see.

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

This Titanic is unsinkable. I know that's what they said about the last one and then it sank, but this time it's different. You'll see.

I'll get a perm if it's different this time around.

34 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yes, exactly. You got the wrong guy. Take the L and your fan fiction and come back tomorrow.

Yes, I mistook this depature for somebody less qualified for the position.

Thankfully, the less qualified person is heading the Halo development.

There is nothing fan fiction about Halo cinematics sucking and this person not being qualified.

I like how your W is as small and pathetic as something Dynocrap would boast about. LOL

4 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

Bonnie Ross should have been fired instead. the absolute privilege she enjoys as feminist figurehead of the studio is maddening, she's destroyed the brand, she's the one in charge, and she clearly HAS ZERO ABILITY to lead.

She needs to be shitcanned ASAP and with extreme prejudice.

I feel a bigger problem is some of you are way too into these games. I dont mean playing them but if you're like able to call out game writers by name and shit...it's like Ok maybe you should take a step back or something. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

This was the guy that I said "if he was the one leaving then I'd be worried" after one other person had left the team.

I guess you could say I'm worried now :ben: 

I can't believe MS fucked this up :lul: 

You must not have been paying attention this whole generation... :kaz:

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

You must not have been paying attention this whole generation... :kaz:

Not really :shrug: 

Can't believe they fucked up Halo :D 

On the plus side, hopefully the game gets reworked and fixed.  Halo MCC on PC is godlike right now.  This will also give them time to bring Halo 5 over too before Infinite :glad: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not really :shrug: 

Can't believe they fucked up Halo :D 

On the plus side, hopefully the game gets reworked and fixed.  Halo MCC on PC is godlike right now.  This will also give them time to bring Halo 5 over too before Infinite :glad: 

Show me a post where you aren't begging for old ports :D

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

And this time, there will be half as many people aboard, so more than enough lifeboats!