Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So I see that Tim Pool got destroyed in front of his own viewers.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol @ the cucks here who listen to this guy and act like he's illuminating. 

Fine, The reason I didnt is because I saw parts of it from sites I follow and didn't want to taint the video since they add their commentary through out parts and they already know Tim Pool is a fucki

He should have just made his bed and fucked a lobster.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Please list them lmao

Let me guess something something patriarchy toxic white something?

Lmfao nothing like mocking sexism and racism. Right? You're such edgy and intellectual. Fuck whiny non-white men bitching. 

I'll just mention his belief that all men are owed a woman. Basically it's unfair that women in general go after "desirable" men and there should be some sort of social contract that makes women available to the ones who can't get laid. 

So think affirmative action, which Peterson is against in situations like people of color in academia or government contacts but he is for it to get incels laid. And not jobs or a scholarship, but human women to be mates for men. 

15 hours ago, Vini said:

Please list them lmao

Let me guess something something patriarchy toxic white something?

Seems like he's a semi-drifter, but not as bad as Pool.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/12/20/jordan-b-peterson-climate-change-denier-faux-lover-of-science/

He clearly has his own psychological theory, but then he adopts random far right lunacy sometimes because he needs his fans clicks.

Edited by Substatic
20 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Seems like he's a semi-drifter, but not as bad as Pool.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/12/20/jordan-b-peterson-climate-change-denier-faux-lover-of-science/

He clearly has his own psychological theory, but then he adopts random far right lunacy sometimes because he needs his fans clicks.

Oh is that your theory? 

6 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah, it's the nice theory where I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. The other theory is that he's just a fucking retard when it to some topics. 

He admits he doesn't know everything. He applies what he knows about psychology and human evolution and history to his theories. 

The weird thing about Jordan Peterson is he wouldn't exist as he does today if it wasn't for some blue haired lunatics trying to call him a Nazi while being filmed. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

He admits he doesn't know everything. He applies what he knows about psychology and human evolution and history to his theories. 

The weird thing about Jordan Peterson is he wouldn't exist as he does today if it wasn't for some blue haired lunatics trying to call him a Nazi while being filmed. 

And many of his incel fans that clip created. 

But yeah, tweeting links to The Gateway Pundit climate articles is retarded.

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No, it isn't. Your ilk always seeks out a leader. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, it isn't. Your ilk always seeks out a leader. 

Nah. I'm fine without one thanks. You go ahead and be told what to think by your echo chambers though. 

On 2020-11-03 at 1:19 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Nah. I'm fine without one thanks. You go ahead and be told what to think by your echo chambers though. 

lol dont do that. I've been making a fool of all of your bullshit this entire year. You dont have a single independent thought and you have said some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol dont do that. I've been making a fool of all of your bullshit this entire year. You dont have a single independent thought and you have said some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. 

So then I guess they're not my own thoughts so I'm not dumb. :grimaceleft: you're so cute when you're mad