Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Nice stabbings: Woman decapitated and others killed in France knife attack

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Nice stabbings: Woman decapitated and others killed in France knife attack
18 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Starting to think you're just a parody of a human being. 

Well, I first pointed out that you were slipping into alt right waters how many months ago to which you clutched your pearls. Now it's Oct and you're going on about the fall of western culture and posting Fox News links. So maybe you should listen? 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Well, I first pointed out that you were slipping into alt right waters how many months ago to which you clutched your pearls. Now it's Oct and you're going on about the fall of western culture and posting Fox News links. So maybe you should listen? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11751809

35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You do realize you missed the context on me posting the fox news link right?

Just to make sure that you haven't somehow warped me into being alt right I took the political test.. Nope still anti authoritarian liberal left.

Screenshot_20201029-210012.png

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
29 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Just to make sure that you haven't somehow warped me into being alt right I took the political test.. Nope still anti authoritarian liberal left.

Screenshot_20201029-210012.png

lol That test means nothing. You're living proof and I already told you how and why you're alt right months ago. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Some how the cops managed to non fatally shoot this guy. 

this guy should suffer but the sad reality is the guy will be treated with silky gloves and gets off relatively "easy".

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Yeah the test means nothing but you calling him alt right means something? Youre about as intellectually lazy as they come.  Is your hair blue by any chance? 

Oh, hi. I'm sure you think you're clever but the truth is, my word means something because it's real time and based on dynamic data and not preselected questions in quiz that's not equipped for that. lol "intellectually lazy" is fucking scary since in every debate I've gotten in to in here I completely dunked on whoever I argued with (especially Cooke) so what does that say about them? The truth is I'm not even going half speed because I dont have to. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, hi. I'm sure you think you're clever but the truth is, my word means something because it's real time and based on dynamic data and not preselected questions in quiz that's not equipped for that. lol "intellectually lazy" is fucking scary since in every debate I've gotten in to in here I completely dunked on whoever I argued with (especially Cooke) so what does that say about them? The truth is I'm not even going half speed because I dont have to. 

you are going backwards at double speed. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Sorry if I'm too smart for you too. 

I didn't read anything in here, just wanted to piss you off. I don't care about your fagggot arguments. :mjgrin: