Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The economy is coming back: Record economic growth between July and September

I don't think you understand how this chart works. And this thread is dumb as fuck. It's like you turn your brain off  before clicking on the Politics side of this forum.

Last two recessions were caused by republican presidents and two democratic presidents brought the economy out of recession.

Edited by nitric

he really doesn't understand.

the jobs that were lost were not seasonal jobs.

in this past quarter.............do you know who had mass hiring for something that is TEMPORARY and only HAPPENS ONCE EVERY TEN YEARS?

The United States Census.

The fact that you tried to pass SEASONAL jobs and TEMPORARY CENSUS jobs are proof that Trump succeeded at fixing the economy just shows how much of idiot you are.

@Twinblade you are stupid as fuck, i don't get how you can support this absolute bottom tier garbage level piece of shit of a human, let alone his family. the whole trump family is corrupt. 

these faggs go so far to steal money from a cancer charity, vote him, but please have a talk with your roommate mother before you do, maybe she could beat some sense into your tiny brain.

:snoop: 

5 hours ago, kazi said:

@Twinblade you are stupid as fuck, i don't get how you can support this absolute bottom tier garbage level piece of shit of a human, let alone his family. the whole trump family is corrupt. 

these faggs go so far to steal money from a cancer charity, vote him, but please have a talk with your roommate mother before you do, maybe she could beat some sense into your tiny brain.

:snoop: 

It seems that the media in Germany or wherever you live is doing an equally well job of keeping you completely misinformed about trump and what’s he doing for America. I’ve been better off the past few years than I’ve ever been. My salary for my current job is actually less than I was making  at my previous one, yet I continue to have a strong 401k and a decent amount of savings   that’ll allow me to do a fair amount of traveling once this covid shit is over. I’m not saying I owe a 100% of this to trump, but I like to think he has definitely had a positive impact with his policies (I’ve even made more from my tax returns the last few years). 

So my question to you and the rest of the clowns on this forum: why in god’s name would I want a president who wants to spend trillions and bankrupt the country on laughable shit like the new green deal? How can that possibly benefit anyone in the middle class, myself included?

37 minutes ago, Ike said:

You still live with your mom. :|:D

"BuT ThE eCoNoMy Is BEtteR Off!"

:omglol:

You keep flipping from one thing to the next.

:| 

I pay my fair share, I’ve already said that before on this forum. Stop acting like I’m just leeching off of her.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:| 

I pay my fair share, I’ve already said that before on this forum. Stop acting like I’m just leeching off of her.

"I pay my fair share"  🤣

Trump has driven the deficit higher than even before...to the Trillions. 

Lmfao at someone in 2020 actually believing that the Republicans are the one's who care about keeping spending down :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
55 minutes ago, Ike said:

You still live with your mom. :|:D

"BuT ThE eCoNoMy Is BEtteR Off!"

:omglol:

You keep flipping from one thing to the next.

Bro I almost fell out my chair..... this explains alot about him now. 

That's like Adults who live at home with their parents talking about they don't understand how people can't survive on minimal wage jobs and the economy is not so bad etc. 

MFer... you still live home with Mommy... go eat a fruit snack and sit down somewhere. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It seems that the media in Germany or wherever you live is doing an equally well job of keeping you completely misinformed about trump and what’s he doing for America. I’ve been better off the past few years than I’ve ever been. My salary for my current job is actually less than I was making  at my previous one, yet I continue to have a strong 401k and a decent amount of savings   that’ll allow me to do a fair amount of traveling once this covid shit is over. I’m not saying I owe a 100% of this to trump, but I like to think he has definitely had a positive impact with his policies (I’ve even made more from my tax returns the last few years). 

So my question to you and the rest of the clowns on this forum: why in god’s name would I want a president who wants to spend trillions and bankrupt the country on laughable shit like the new green deal? How can that possibly benefit anyone in the middle class, myself included?

what the fuck are you talking about, i don't even have a TV. I get my information from the internet and definitely not from retard sources. 

also, good luck travelling once covid is over. like trump said, it doesn't exist, it's a hoax, then it will disappear soon and a vaccine is in sight. I wonder what he says next about it while the death toll rises, good job twinblade, I hope you won't die. :-*  

you are some selfish retard. a guy who cheers rich business people stealing money from a kids charity for cancer. :snoop: 

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Twinkie still lives at home??????:drake:

he lives with mommy and like I said I hope she will beat some sense and common decency into this little fgt when he says how much he loves trump. :happysad: 

i locked this. not tb. too many personal attacks. also, who cares if he lives at home? we don't know his story (i almost moved back home to help my dad after a quintuple bypass surgery). 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Ben 1