So, I got my DualSense controller today

The best controller period.  Feels PERFECT in the hands.  I can't believe they nailed this.  Judging from the way the controller looked in pictures I imagined it feeling different in my hands than it does.  Sorry for gushing, but it feels even better than the Switch Pro controller.

The buttons and D-pad feel great.  The entire controller has a much better more premium feeling to it.  They fixed the options and share buttons so they protrude out more now and have a clickier feeing to them.  Everything is greatly improved.

This is my new controller :aitch: 

:juggle: 

• aitch 1
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen    I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool     Yea, you will... after I've already experienced

They're actually mad they didn't get to hold the controller first   b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,  while pretending to be a hermit for a pc he doesn't have , while making up that a hermit is a lemming just so he can let out his irl frustration for

Just now, jehurey said:

He's got the controller............all he needs now is the port of Bloodborne to finally own the cows.

1qpW5vM.png

Already owned your bitch ass with Horizon ZD :mj: 

And yes.. Bloodborne is coming.  Keep bringing it up son :tom5: 

Just now, Remij said:

Already owned your bitch ass with Horizon ZD :mj: 

And yes.. Bloodborne is coming.  Keep bringing it up son :tom5: 

LOL, he already owned me with a port that took longer than 3 years.

and no sign of anything else in sight, even though he was trying to use that 3+ year old port as proof that Sony is going the way of Phil Spencer's PC cuckery and turning Xbox into a third-party publisher.

Keep waiting with the controller.

Just now, Remij said:

:cruise: 

Yes, I will keep using the controller before you even get one or your PS5. :tom5: 

You didn't own anybody, because your Jim Ryan wet dream never came true.

Only Phil Spencer ended up looking like a cuck.

And of course I'll get my PS5 and my controller.

You don't even own a PS4 for the past 6 years.

So no wonder you are celebrating a 3 year old port..............its NEW TO YOU!!:lawl:

1 minute ago, nitric said:

You're playing a broken PS4 port with a PS5 controller. How desperate can one look :pavarotti:

Playing a Sony 3rd party game with Sony's next gen controller on PC... before the cows even get to try it out with one of their own games :cruise: 

Imagine being so mad about it that you're trying to "own" someone for it :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Playing a Sony 3rd party game with Sony's next gen controller on PC... before the cows even get to try it out with one of their own games :cruise: 

what are you talking about?

We tried out that game.

...........three years ago.

I know you didn't, because you don't own a PS4.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You didn't own anybody, because your Jim Ryan wet dream never came true.

Only Phil Spencer ended up looking like a cuck.

And of course I'll get my PS5 and my controller.

You don't even own a PS4 for the past 6 years.

So no wonder you are celebrating a 3 year old port..............its NEW TO YOU!!:lawl:

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen:tom5: 

I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool :tom5: 

Yea, you will... after I've already experienced it :tom5: 

Yea I do.. and even if I didn't my trophy level is STILL higher than yours :tom5: 

Celebrating cows not even having first access to their own hardware accessories :tom5: 

Owned sheepfuck hiding behind Playstation :juggle: 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Imagine you desperately want to be a PS5 owner but your inner lemming  won't allow it so you buy Playstation accessories and hype Playstation ports and then try to claim ownage on an internet forum. :pavarotti:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

what are you talking about?

We tried out that game.

...........three years ago.

I know you didn't, because you don't own a PS4.

The controller retard... you haven't played Horizon ZD with a PS5 controller, idiot :tom5: 

Just now, Remij said:

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen:tom5: 

I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool :tom5: 

Yea, you will... after I've already experienced it :tom5: 

Yea I do.. and even if I didn't my trophy level is STILL higher than yours :tom5: 

Celebrating cows not even having first access to their own hardware accessories :tom5: 

Owned sheepfuck hiding behind Playstation :juggle: 

OMG he's melting down.

He doesn't own a PS4, and he thinks getting a 3 year old port solely because Kojima's specific business relationship for his game with Sony required that the game engine be brought over to the PC, and Sony went ahead and ported the other game using that version of the engine................he thinks that was proof that Sony was going third-party.

And he ended up being completely wrong.

But he's clinging onto Horizon Zero Dawn for dear life. Its hilarious watching him try.

Lemming.............who is an obvious lemming.........hiding behind his PC.

All because Phil Spencer is a cuck turning Xbox into a same-day third-party publisher:lawl:

Just now, nitric said:

Imagine you desperately want to be a PS5 owner but your inner lemming  won't allow it so you buy Playstation accessories and hype Playstation ports and then try to claim ownage on an internet forum. :pavarotti:

Imagine being a fgt PS5 owner, but having to own and buy a PC which he uses for gaming anyway :cruise: 

You're literally MAD because having a PS5 alone isn't enough for you.... yet me, with my PC, can do away with those shitty fucking consoles once and for all :juggle: