Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Holy shit - Joe Biden's worst dimentia moment yet: Introduces his granddaughter as his late son Beau

WOW just WOW

This is the man who could potentially be hours away from becoming the most powerful person in the world. 

How insane do you have to be to defend this guy? I don't care how much you hate Trump, Biden is simply NOT capable of becoming president of ANYTHING in his condition.

• Haha 1
  • Twinblade★ changed the title to Holy shit - Joe Biden's worst dimentia moment yet: Introduces his granddaughter as his late son Beau
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW just WOW   This is the man who could potentially be hours away from becoming the most powerful person in the world.    How insane do you have to be to defend this guy? I don't

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart

Lmao is that a 4chan copypasta? Or from resetera?

Here's a short clip of Trump's dementia moments. I guess both aren't fit to be president. But guess what? Biden is the lesser evil and has empathy. Now fuck off with this grasping of straws and reply to the skull fucking you got earlier after making dumbass cmoments.

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

Here's a short clip of Trump's dementia moments. I guess both aren't fit to be president. But guess what? Biden is the lesser evil and has empathy. Now fuck off with this grasping of straws and reply to the skull fucking you got earlier after making dumbass cmoments.

The man MISTAKED HIS TEENAGE GRAND DAUGHTER FOR HIS DEAD 46 YEAR OLD SON FFS. He didn't just misspeak, or make an innocent mistake. The man is CLEARLY ILL and if you can't see that then you're fucking insane just like him. Plain and simple.

Just now, Goukosan said:

@Twinblade this is a duplicate thread... you already made a Biden Gaf thread where you got slam dunked on.

Other Mods.... Shouldn't this be merged with his previous thread about this same topic?  @Ike @Hot Sauce @-GD-X

Uhh nice try but thats not going to happen. This video is huge and deserves its own thread.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Uhh nice try but thats not going to happen. This video is huge and deserves its own thread.

Lmfao at "this is huge"....  its his son's daughter and misspoke by leaving daughter out the sentence.... he corrected it right after. 

It's a duplicate thread bro.  Why do you think you're above the rules? 

You already made a thread about Biden's Gafs JUST RECENTLY.... why are you creating another thread for the same thing? 

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The man MISTAKED HIS TEENAGE GRAND DAUGHTER FOR HIS DEAD 46 YEAR OLD SON FFS. He didn't just misspeak, or make an innocent mistake. The man is CLEARLY ILL and if you can't see that then you're fucking insane just like him. Plain and simple.

He was trying to say his sons daughter but misspoke. Rudy was sitting right next to him and Trump looked at him and proceeded to ask where Rudy is. Are you fucking retarded? Brb gonna go change my vote cuz of this video. 

Edited by nitric
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump didn't know his own Son's name in that video......

He also looked at Rudy in his face and asked Rudy "where is Rudy" and started looking around for Rudy..while speaking to Rudy. 

The man is CLEARLY ILL and if you can't see that then you're fucking insane just like him. Plain and simple.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao at "this is huge".... 

It's a duplicate thread bro.  Why do you think you're above the rules? 

You already made a thread about Biden's Gafs JUST RECENTLY.... why are you creating another thread for the same thing? 

Its cute that you're trying to bury such a huge moment but this isn't a duplicate of anything. This is a separate thread that confirms what we already knew about Biden: He is sick and needs help, not being put in charge of running the most powerful country in the world.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
[Source: Slate magazine]

:trump3:

• dead 1

Just now, Twinblade said:

This damage control is insane :kaz:  I can't believe you guys think this is normal behavior.

If you think Trump's behavior for the past four years is normal then you are mentally FUCKED :kaz:

Just now, Twinblade said:

This damage control is insane :kaz:  I can't believe you guys think this is normal behavior.

Hey Twinblade... have you seen Twinblade.... where is he.   Can you help me find Twinblade for me Twinblade.