Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Holy shit - Joe Biden's worst dimentia moment yet: Introduces his granddaughter as his late son Beau

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW just WOW   This is the man who could potentially be hours away from becoming the most powerful person in the world.    How insane do you have to be to defend this guy? I don't

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart

Lmao is that a 4chan copypasta? Or from resetera?

Just now, Twinblade said:

I don't have any siblings but I see what that has to do with anything.

Parents call their kids by their siblings names all the time and easily get names mixed up of family members.

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm 31 and call my kids by the other's name and my parent's have done the same. What a dumb ass thread. :muttley:

Also, I'd love to see Trump name all of his kids. :kaz:

Trump couldn't remember his Son's name in the video.... Dementia!!!!!!! 

lol

Edited by Goukosan

You know you lost when you resort to posting videos of nobodies, including Trump's niece who is a known attention whore trying to make money off of her far more successful uncle.

$900 million in debt and Deutsche Bank cutting him off. Very successful. :hest:

You know you lost when you resort to posting videos of nobodies, including Trump's niece who is a known attention whore trying to make money off of her far more successful uncle.

You lost when every thread you make, you get FUCKED by multiple people and you run away until the next dailymail article hits.

Just now, Ike said:

$900 million in debt and Deutsche Bank cutting him off. Very successful. :hest:

How is this not huge? Imagine a sitting president owing money to international banks. WTF? LOL. But Biden misspeaking someone's name, STOP THE PRESSES ITS OVER. 

Edited by nitric
Just now, Goukosan said:

HUGE breaking news will get all the coverage tonight im sure 

Man, my parents must've been on the news all the time when they called me by either one of my brother's names. :whoo:

Just now, Ike said:

Man, my parents must've been on the news all the time when they called me by either one of my brother's names. :whoo:

My mom calls me by my sisters name by accident. I guess twinkie being an only child, this is breaking news for him. I mean HUGE breaking news :D

It seems like most of this stuff happens because he starts speaking on something then gets a thought in his head about the next thing that he's gonna say and then messes up the current thing that he's saying :D 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I  mistakenly called my Son by my father's name the other day....someone call Fox News!!!!! 

Just now, Remij said:

It seems like most of this stuff happens because he starts speaking on something then gets a thought in his head about the next thing that he's gonna say and then messes up the current thing that he's saying :D 

Yup and that happens to regular people as well.  Dementia!!!!!! 🤣

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

My mom calls me by my sisters name by accident. I guess twinkie being an only child, this is breaking news for him. I mean HUGE breaking news :D

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don't have any siblings but I don't see what that has to do with anything.

"Doesn't look like anything to me" :npc:

Let me ask a simple question.

The grand-daughter...............from which one of Joe's sons is he the daughter of.

Twinblade won't answer that question, because he knows his entire narrative of this thread collapses if we find out the answer to that.