Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Will Kamala become president before Biden's term is up?

Will Kamala become President before Biden's term is up?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will she become President?

• Yes because Biden died while in office
    • Yes because Biden's dementia worsens
    • No, she becomes President in 2024

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Can we just combine all of cooke's shit-melting into one post and call it

"Cooke's 1-Stage of Coping with Loss: Stage 1, Just shit your pants for the next 4 years straight"

The funny thing is, you think I'm pro Trump. You're just like GWB when he said you're either with us or against us. You're hypocritical scum. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The funny thing is, you think I'm pro Trump. You're just like GWB when he said you're either with us or against us. You're hypocritical scum. 

Really?

Can you find out, in my post, where I mentioned Trump?

In fact, one of the first times I was noticing your infatuation with making alt-right talking points, this is the conclusion I came up with

On 2019-03-19 at 12:03 PM, jehurey said:

On multiple times, I've called Cooke "misguided" and "duped". And he generally thinks that he KNOWS exactly what he's doing.

He doesn't know that he is getting DUPED into aligning with alt-right'ers.  Because the right-wing LIVES in nothing but dog-whistles. Its been their way of life for over 40 years.

[Lee Atwater quote]

"you are getting so abstract"

If you have FALLEN for the "Culture War" you are doing the bidding of bigoted right-wingers. Its as simple as that.

Wow.......I'm such a shallow debator, I'm over here pointing out my consistency and showing off my memory

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really?

Can you find out, in my post, where I mentioned Trump?

In fact, one of the first times I was noticing your infatuation with making alt-right talking points, this is the conclusion I came up with

Wow.......I'm such a shallow debator, I'm over here pointing out my consistency and showing off my memory

Oh here comes the "Alt right". People use that term when they actually don't want to argue a point. It's a shutdown tactic. No thanks. 

And I'm not referring to this one post. All you guys, pampers, goober, and you think I'm pro Trump. I'm pro something better, something lasting and meaningful. Not this divisive us vs them race bait bullshit. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh here comes the "Alt right". People use that term when they actually don't want to argue a point. It's a shutdown tactic. No thanks. 

And I'm not referring to this one post. All you guys, pampers, goober, and you think I'm pro Trump. I'm pro something better, something lasting and meaningful. Not this divisive us vs them race bait bullshit. 

I like how he just ditched the claim he JUST ATTEMPTED in his previous post.

And he somehow thought I wasn't going to notice that he just ditched it, and therefore, LOST his entire argument.

he thought he could quickly move on to the next excuse.

No, its not a shutdown tactic. It is a noticeable pattern.

And you're proving our point that you ARE BEING DUPED if YOU DON'T NOTICE the pattern of you always taking up alt-right talking points exactly like they do.

But of course, we know that you are aware........you're just pretending to play stupid.

20 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Wow more tired rhetoric from Cooke. Dementia impacted Joe would still be a better president than Trump, lmfao. Harris would be a blessing to this country, one I’m not sure if the rednecks of Arkansas are ready for.. but one I AM ready for. :vince:

Im sure he will. But Trump lost. It's Biden's turn to be a bumbling idiot backed by warhawk Republicans.  Have fun 😁

Wait and see.
The question you should be asking now is how long Trump is going to keep lying on his way out of office. 

Dude got people thinking he's only losing because the opposition put in fake votes.

His ego doesn't get that America rejected him.  His fanbase don't get it either.

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Wait and see.
The question you should be asking now is how long Trump is going to keep lying on his way out of office. 

Dude got people thinking he's only losing because the opposition put in fake votes.

His ego doesn't get that America rejected him.  His fanbase don't get it either.

thats too obvious