'Smart Delivery' requires Xbox Series X users to download full game

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, Dyno. I had this damage controlled.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Which one?

Demon Souls, which is claimed to have ray-traced lighting, and Miles Morales with Digital Foundry saying it has the best implementation of ray-traced reflections they've seen from any game so far.

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not sure why YOU are asking that... you don't play your PS4... and you wont play your PS5 much either :hehe: 

LOL his butthurt from two thread ago is spilling in here.

I also liked how he tried to bash me about TLOU2 (which he obviously hasn't played any of) while forgetting that I platinum'd Ghost of Tsushima just last week.

Didn't bother to type that one out, eh.

He really is butthurt because I exposed the fact that he's begging for Playstation ports on PC because he hasn't played a PS4 game since 2014.

:lawl:

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL his butthurt from two thread ago is spilling in here.

I also liked how he tried to bash me about TLOU2 (which he obviously hasn't played any of) while forgetting that I platinum'd Ghost of Tsushima just last week.

Didn't bother to type that one out, eh.

He really is butthurt because I exposed the fact that he's begging for Playstation ports on PC because he hasn't played a PS4 game since 2014.

:lawl:

Holy shit look how mad he is because he's barely played his PS4 ever. :cruise: 

Hasn't beaten TLOU2 (His excuse is going to be that he's waiting for the PS5 update :tom: )

Reminds me of when he said he was going to play Gran Turismo Sport when he was trying to defend it having no content by saying he was going to play it after it got updated... and he still hasn't got a single trophy.. in other words.. he hasn't even touched it.

Hasn't beaten God of War.

Hasn't beaten Shadow of the Colossus.

Hasn't beaten RDR2.

Hasn't beaten Until Dawn

This is the guy that thinks he has authority to talk about other people's gaming habits :rofl: 

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Demon Souls, which is claimed to have ray-traced lighting, and Miles Morales with Digital Foundry saying it has the best implementation of ray-traced reflections they've seen from any game so far.

But of them can be done on PS4 without ray tracing so no nextgen.

8 hours ago, Remij said:

Holy shit look how mad he is because he's barely played his PS4 ever. :cruise: 

Hasn't beaten TLOU2 (His excuse is going to be that he's waiting for the PS5 update :tom: )

Reminds me of when he said he was going to play Gran Turismo Sport when he was trying to defend it having no content by saying he was going to play it after it got updated... and he still hasn't got a single trophy.. in other words.. he hasn't even touched it.

Hasn't beaten God of War.

Hasn't beaten Shadow of the Colossus.

Hasn't beaten RDR2.

Hasn't beaten Until Dawn

This is the guy that thinks he has authority to talk about other people's gaming habits :rofl: 

Holy shit..........he really got mad.

I like how he hasn't even played any of those games, because he hasn't played any PS4 games since 2014.

All I need to do is just keep typing that simple sentence, and he will continue losing his shit.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit..........he really got mad.

I like how he hasn't even played any of those games, because he hasn't played any PS4 games since 2014.

All I need to do is just keep typing that simple sentence, and he will continue losing his shit.

Nope.  Because it's not true...  You aren't able to prove your statement.

I however, can easily prove what I just said. :hest: 

44 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  Because it's not true...  You aren't able to prove your statement.

I however, can easily prove what I just said. :hest: 

Yes I can, I already did prove it by simply pointing to your profile.

You can't prove me wrong.

Simple as that.

You haven't played any PS4 games since 2014. Which explains you port-begging on PC.

Let me know when you can debunk that. You getting angry and trying to talk about games I haven't finished is a sign that I am correct.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes I can, I already did prove it by simply pointing to your profile.

You can't prove me wrong.

Simple as that.

You haven't played any PS4 games since 2014. Which explains you port-begging on PC.

Let me know when you can debunk that. You getting angry and trying to talk about games I haven't finished is a sign that I am correct.

No you didn't.  A profile not being used since 2014 does not prove that I don't own a PS4, or haven't played games.  Considering I've already proved that I own the games and have said long before on this forum that I use a different profile now... you're inability to accept it shows just how much of a loser you are.  I'm not posting my new profile for you.  I remember the time when you tried to get me to post my daughters Xbox profile too... to prove to you something that refutes a claim you were making that was bullshit.

You want to state things... post real proof to back it up.  Since you quite simply can't prove what you claim.  You're DONE.

I can however... It's all right here. :hehe: 

https://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jehurey#games&platform=PS4&progress=All

And since you've never claimed to have a different profile... and never suggested you do... we all know 100% what I said is factual.

Yet.. all you have are baseless claims :hest: 

And you know why I post about PS games coming to PC?  It's because I don't and won't buy any more consoles... so yes... OBVIOUSLY I want the games on the platform I'm going to be using from now on... idiot :lemming: 

:geese: