Official Cyberpunk discussion thread *Remember, unmarked spoilers = ban*

Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?

• PC
    • PS4
    • Xbone
    • PS4 for PS5
    • Xbone for Series S/X
    • Waiting for proper PS5/Series X versions
    • None. Fuck this flop.

3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

On a side note, how do you think my PC would run it? Specifically would it be better/worse or same as a perceived next gen edition.

i7 8700K CPU 3.7Ghz

16Gb RAM 

GTX 1080ti 

i have a low end rig and still manage 30fps locked at 1080p. your pc is way better than mine. ssd is important otherwise you need to enable slow hdd mode.

• Like 1
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, Cyberpunk is the most realistic game of 2020.   

Lmao, console version is a joke. Seriously just get the PC version if you have a capable PC.  

Posted Images

I totally get how one person could score this a 7 and another a 9. It’s a really great world and it is a great rpg at its core. Just the technical issues are big and should be docked. The game crashes at least a few times on extended play throughs. Still, I’m enjoying getting lost in the world and the side missions are awesome. 

Ok, im pretty disappointed by how limited the weapon customization is. I found a non-lethal mod and thought 'great! Now I can combine it with silencer mod and make the perfect Pistol for a non-lethal stealth playstyle' but as it turns out, my most powerful pistol did not have the slot for the non lethal mod nor for the silencer even. So I thought I'd try to put it on a sniper rifle instead, but was lacking one of the slots as well. I ended up having to put them both on a shitty pistol that had both slots, but its not good enough to knock enemies out in a single headshot, so unless you're quick on the trigger you'll find yourself with aggro'd enemies and a active combat state.

This is kind of baffling design on CDPR's part, and really hurts the RPG flexibility that they're going for.

• NPC 1
9 minutes ago, Ike said:

I totally get how one person could score this a 7 and another a 9. It’s a really great world and it is a great rpg at its core. Just the technical issues are big and should be docked. The game crashes at least a few times on extended play throughs. Still, I’m enjoying getting lost in the world and the side missions are awesome. 

not one crash or technical problem on my shitty pc with a hdd. 

gamespot review was trash for example, that one bitch didn't play the game and blatantly said it's the games fault. 

I don't care about the scores but every little complaint is non-sense to me, aside from technical problems some might have. 

consoles :mjcry:  should've get it for peecee, ikey. 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ok, im pretty disappointed by how limited the weapon customization is. I found a non-lethal mod and thought 'great! Now I can combine it with silencer mod and make the perfect Pistol for a non-lethal stealth playstyle' but as it turns out, my most powerful pistol did not have the slot for the non lethal mod nor for the silencer even. So I thought I'd try to put it on a sniper rifle instead, but was lacking one of the slots as well. I ended up having to put them both on a shitty pistol that had both slots, but its not good enough to knock enemies out in a single headshot, so unless you're quick on the trigger you'll find yourself with aggro'd enemies and a active combat state.

This is kind of baffling design on CDPR's part, and really hurts the RPG flexibility that they're going for.

baffling to me that you even waste your time on pointing out your shitty complaint. :mjcry:

11 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

not one crash or technical problem on my shitty pc with a hdd. 

gamespot review was trash for example, that one bitch didn't play the game and blatantly said it's the games fault. 

I don't care about the scores but every little complaint is non-sense to me, aside from technical problems some might have. 

consoles :mjcry:  should've get it for peecee, ikey. 

My take is that gamespot was harsh on the review, because the game has been tagged as "RPG" when it really is an action-adventure game.

So in typical GS fashion they gave it the harsh RPG treatment.

TBF, Lost Odyssey scored a 7.5 from GS

Blue Dragon scored a 6.5, and those are real RPGs.

• Confused 1
52 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The gunplay is horrible with a controller. 

Well I in my opinion, I tend the scout the area first, and then look for something to hack, then shoot.

Shooting is usually the last thing I do, after hacking an enemy.

I usually go for the stealth route, especially in the beginning when you can easily get overwhelmed by a few enemies.

Tip: Depending on your style, upgrade your pistol or rifle perks.

One thing I find puzzling though is that everytime I loot weapons, I'd expect to just get the ammo from such weapons not the whole weapon again.

42 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

My take is that gamespot was harsh on the review, because the game has been tagged as "RPG" when it really is an action-adventure game.

So in typical GS fashion they gave it the harsh RPG treatment.

TBF, Lost Odyssey scored a 7.5 from GS

Blue Dragon scored a 6.5, and those are real RPGs.

this game is by definition and in reality a full fledged real rpg. i have absolutely no fucking clue wtf you are talking about. you said earlier the original cyberpunk wasn't a rpg, I don't know aynthing about the source material.

BUT this game is a rpg like witcher etc like any other rpg ever made. The only reason why I think you say it's an "action-adventure" is because you think the typical rpg elements are lacking and combat isn't as complex but you are wrong. it's more than enough and you ROLE PLAY A CHARACTER.

IT'S A FUCKING STORY DRIVEN RPG! 

Edited by kazpunk
1 minute ago, kazpunk said:

this game is by definition and in reality a full fledged real rpg. i have absolutely no fucking clue wtf you are talking about. you said earlier the original cyberpunk wasn't a rpg, I don't know aynthing about the source material.

BUT this game is a rpg like witcher etc like any other rpg ever made. The only reason why I think you say it's an "action-adventure" is because you think the typical rpg elements are lacking and combat isn't as complex but you are wrong. it's more than enough and ROLE PLAY A CHARACTER.

IT'S A FUCKING STORY DRIVEN RPG! 

It's an action-adventure.

• NPC 1
45 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its a perfectly legitimate complaint....don't be a CDPR fangirl.

you might say it hurts the flexibility of the gameplay, i get that and it's valid but as soon as you say it hurts the "RPG flexibility" I think your complaint is bullshit.

also with motherfucker, seriously, it's like you guys don't understand what ROLE PLAYING means. YOU EVER PLAYED DND?

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Look at the game package.  What does it say.  Action-Adventure.  End of discussion.

20201213_232611.jpg

oh wow, now watch any marketing content about cyberpunk 2077 saying it's a rpg. BECAUSE IT IS. are you retarded? :mjgrin: 

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Duh, that's the whole point why I'm railing against that misinformation and calling it for what it is an Action-Adventure.

It is an action-adventure story driven ROLE PLAYING GAME BECAUSE YOU ROLE PLAY A CHARACTER. 

you should try and play dungeons and dragons, i would laugh my ass off seeing you make sense in a ROLE PLAYING SCENARIO.

seriously, stop forcing complete bullshit for no reason, you are wrong and it doesn't even make ANY sense. 

Edited by kazpunk
Just now, kazpunk said:

It is an action-adventure story driven ROLE PLAYING GAME BECAUSE YOU ROLE PLAY A CHARACTER. 

you should try and play dungeons and dragons, i would love my ass off seeing you make sense in a ROLE PLAYING SCENARIO.

seriously, stop forcing complete bullshit for no reason, you are wrong and it doesn't even make ANY sense. 

It's not two genres, since when have we ever tried labeling games two genres, it's either one or the other.

Stop you are the one angry that I busted your balls showing you them publish the game as an "Action Adventure.".  Now sit down.