Official Cyberpunk discussion thread *Remember, unmarked spoilers = ban*

Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?

• PC
    • PS4
    • Xbone
    • PS4 for PS5
    • Xbone for Series S/X
    • Waiting for proper PS5/Series X versions
    • None. Fuck this flop.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, Cyberpunk is the most realistic game of 2020.   

Lmao, console version is a joke. Seriously just get the PC version if you have a capable PC.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

So I see no one has posted a pic of their custom character yet.  

Come on don't be shy.  Show me yours and I'll show you mines.  :)      ... in like 6 hours because I'm going to bed, just got off from work.

What'chu talking about. I showed people's mines.  All of mines.

4MjTraV.jpg

I went with a more grayed looking V. Gave him more of a longer face and more bigger, rougher nose, chin, mouth.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

wtf? :D 

Yeah see that's exactly what I was talking about when I said that in the future people will look back at traditional lighting and realize just how terribly wrong it looks.

This case is extremely obvious.. others are less so... but once you start to notice the fundamental issues... you'll see it even in the "good looking" games with traditional lighting.

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah see that's exactly what I was talking about when I said that in the future people will look back at traditional lighting and realize just how terribly wrong it looks.

This case is extremely obvious.. others are less so... but once you start to notice the fundamental issues... you'll see it even in the "good looking" games with traditional lighting.

On my PC it looked much closer to that console screen, even though I have most of the settings on high. I wonder if 2 of the shadow settings being on medium would have been enough to completely kill the lighting in that scene.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

What'chu talking about. I showed people's mines.  All of mines.

4MjTraV.jpg

I went with a more grayed looking V. Gave him more of a longer face and more bigger, rougher nose, chin, mouth.

bruh,

I'm struggling with how to properly use the inventory system with putting on and off clothes.  It's half baked, you a get closet that you can pull clothes from, or equip but can't put back. 

Then there's the stash room that you can transfer and store clothes you have. 

But no simple method for exchanging clothes to try out what you have.

Right now.  I have pants I want to use, a jacket I want to wear but I don't see a simple way to do this. 

Here's my guy.  He looks kinda like a chooch,  I wanted to make him into a strong looking Guido like my Saints Row guy.   But the char creation was very limited here.

SaintsRow3rd_diamondmm.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_11_2020 2_41_08 PM.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 12_11_2020 2_41_30 PM.jpg

Edited by The Mother Fucker
28 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

bruh,

I'm struggling with how to properly use the inventory system with putting on and off clothes.  It's half baked, you a get closet that you can pull clothes from, or equip but can't put back. 

Then there's the stash room that you can transfer and store clothes you have. 

But no simple method for exchanging clothes to try out what you have.

Right now.  I have pants I want to use, a jacket I want to wear but I don't see a simple way to do this. 

Here's my guy.  He looks kinda like a chooch,  I wanted to make him into a strong looking Guido like my Saints Row guy.   But the char creation was very limited here.

on keyboard, press tab while you are just standing around.

and then go to inventory, and then on the right of the screen, you will select "head" "torso" legs" "feet", I believe thats the name of the categories.

And that is where you can switch clothes.  But its only clothes you have taken. So clothes that are in your stash are not going to be available.

Also, when you put a cursor over a clothing item, or ANY ITEM like a gun, it will show you the specs of that item, and the second window will be showing you the specs of the comparable item that you have equipped on you, so that you can easily see if its an upgrade or not.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

on keyboard, press tab while you are just standing around.

and then go to inventory, and then on the right of the screen, you will select "head" "torso" legs" "feet", I believe thats the name of the categories.

And that is where you can switch clothes.  But its only clothes you have taken. So clothes that are in your stash are not going to be available.

Also, when you put a cursor over a clothing item, or ANY ITEM like a gun, it will show you the specs of that item, and the second window will be showing you the specs of the comparable item that you have equipped on you, so that you can easily see if its an upgrade or not.

When I press Tab it only activates room scan.

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

When I press Tab it only activates room scan.

you are pressing and holding it.

just press it once, quickly. maybe you need to not be equipping a weapon or having your fists shown.

double-tap ALT to un-equip weapon

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you are pressing and holding it.

just press it once, quickly. maybe you need to not be equipping a weapon or having your fists shown.

double-tap ALT to un-equip weapon

Are you sure it's Tab because I promise I'm not holding it when I press it, rapid press simply does nothing except makes the sound of the scan mode deactivating since it wasn't pressed longer to activate it. 

Caps lock press seems to do the same thing as Tab except it just turns Scan mode on.

Am I suppose to see something on my screen when I rapidly press Tab?

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Are you sure it's Tab because I promise I'm not holding it when I press it, rapid press simply does nothing except makes the sound of the scan mode deactivating since it wasn't pressed longer to activate it. 

Caps lock press seems to do the same thing as Tab except it just turns Scan mode on.

Am I suppose to see something on my screen when I rapidly press Tab?

I guess, its the "I" key.

• Like 1