Official Cyberpunk discussion thread *Remember, unmarked spoilers = ban*

Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?

• PC
    • PS4
    • Xbone
    • PS4 for PS5
    • Xbone for Series S/X
    • Waiting for proper PS5/Series X versions
    • None. Fuck this flop.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, Cyberpunk is the most realistic game of 2020.   

Lmao, console version is a joke. Seriously just get the PC version if you have a capable PC.  

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im using a controller but you can probably just click on something in his inventory to buy it.

I just clicked on them and it gave me the option to confirm as a purchase.  Must be early bug for it not switch to BUY when you hover the mouse cursor on to the seller side. 

My character looks better now with better lighting that appeared in my bathroom. Before he was blending in with the yellow wall behind him.

382636789_Cyberpunk2077(C)2020byCDProjektRED12_14_20203_46_15PM.png

Got a pretty good little strategy for non lethal stealth going. I bought the beefier version of the short circuit hack which seems to take off 80-90% of a regular enemy's health, then I just immediately follow that up with a pistol shot or 2 which is usually enough to take them out before anyone gets alerted. Also works even if you're not that close, the nice thing is that even if you miss a few shots thats not enough to aggro nearby enemies so you can get away with spamming a few shots in quick succession (hitting the environment doesn't seem to make much noise at all).

spicoli posted some pictures of his xbox one x version and it showed the menu. he played with a 60 FOV and when I told him to up it he said he couldn't. :kaz:

consoles still locked to 60 FOV LMFAO. consoles SUCK SO MUCH HAHAHAAH

44 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

spicoli posted some pictures of his xbox one x version and it showed the menu. he played with a 60 FOV and when I told him to up it he said he couldn't. :kaz:

consoles still locked to 60 FOV LMFAO. consoles SUCK SO MUCH HAHAHAAH

lol PC dev are the worst. 

• NPC 1

I did both the Hex editor and the MemoryUsage changes. And I'm purely judging on what nVidia FPS counter is telling me. I probably see a 6 -7 fps increase at max, and sometimes I don't really see much of a change at all, except I do seem to notice that the game seems to load much quicker from the start menu, just a few seconds and you can press the button to get into the game.

Also, I heard from the Bombcast that "Iconic" versions of weapons are meant to be kept and are useful throughout the entirety of the game. So maybe those are capable of being upgraded in ways that the "Common" versions of those weapons are not.

Lastly, I really don't like driving with the keyboard, so maybe I may actually keep my Xbox Elite controller nearby. Or maybe I need to fiddle with the sensitivity settings for driving.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I did both the Hex editor and the MemoryUsage changes. And I'm purely judging on what nVidia FPS counter is telling me. I probably see a 6 -7 fps increase at max, and sometimes I don't really see much of a change at all, except I do seem to notice that the game seems to load much quicker from the start menu, just a few seconds and you can press the button to get into the game.

Also, I heard from the Bombcast that "Iconic" versions of weapons are meant to be kept and are useful throughout the entirety of the game. So maybe those are capable of being upgraded in ways that the "Common" versions of those weapons are not.

Lastly, I really don't like driving with the keyboard, so maybe I may actually keep my Xbox Elite controller nearby. Or maybe I need to fiddle with the sensitivity settings for driving.

I really wish there was some way to organize your inventory. When I'm playing CP I thoroughly enjoy the game, it's every other part of it that seems like a chore. 

First of all, this game was designed for PC gaming and being a shitty PC developer they couldn't even bother to make the navigation screens built for consoles, like even cold booting the game is chore. 

I like this game but it's definitely a 7 or 8,  not because the core gameplay is bad but because pretty much everything else seems like they never actually had it play tested before? I also recognize that they probably had to release this game before the this Christmas, but it obviously needed another 6 months at least of dev time. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I really wish there was some way to organize your inventory. When I'm playing CP I thoroughly enjoy the game, it's every other part of it that seems like a chore. 

First of all, this game was designed for PC gaming and being a shitty PC developer they couldn't even bother to make the navigation screens built for consoles, like even cold booting the game is chore. 

I like this game but it's definitely a 7 or 8,  not because the core gameplay is bad but because pretty much everything else seems like they never actually had it play tested before? I also recognize that they probably had to release this game before the this Christmas, but it obviously needed another 6 months at least of dev time. 

The UI and the AI/NPCs definitely need work. You're spot on though that playing it is a blast.

This might be too late for a lot of you, but DO NOT get the perk that automatically dissembles junk items. I thought it would be convenient, but there are loads of junk items that are worth 700+ eddies so you’ll be missing out on a lot of money. This perk should have had some kind of on/off toggle.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Now that my dude is a fucking beast I just stroll around looking for trouble. 

I really hope the vigilante "missions" don't get boring. The way I see it, they're just practice for combat. Or, rather I'll do hacking in main missions, and if I just wanna fuck shit up and shoot and unload ammo and grenades, I'll do that in those NCPD crimes being committed.

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I really hope the vigilante "missions" don't get boring. The way I see it, they're just practice for combat. Or, rather I'll do hacking in main missions, and if I just wanna fuck shit up and shoot and unload ammo and grenades, I'll do that in those NCPD crimes being committed.

I totally fucked up and chose a different OS not realizing it would effect quick hacking. It definitely caught me off guard when I was doing a sneak mission and all of a sudden couldn't control the cameras or electronics. 

Close to the 30 hour mark and I still think I have a lot of the main story left (at least going by the percentages in the menu). I don't think ill pump over 80 hours into the game like I did Witcher 3 (the side quests aren't on the same level so far) but it still has a lot of quality content.

So, like Witcher 3, enemies with a red skull are the ones that have more damage tolerance while they can kill you with a few shots.

I kinda expected that.

What I didn't expect is that you can't sneak behind them and grab them as they will free of your choke easily.

In this case, you have to go guns blazing, and the problem with this is that you will waste a lot of ammo.

In my case, a lot of grenades. I must have used 10 green 600dps grenades in just 3 enemies.

Then two more popped but I sprinted it to the objective and escaped through the balcony on the back.

If you haven't reached this part, it is no spoiler either.

It was just a mission about you trying to look for missing acid and an agent that went missing along with it.

You would figure out that happened to the agent easily, but that's where the game always surprises you.

Still great game.

Can't wait to double dip the updated version on Series X.

Edited by MalaXmaS