Era is about to have a Gaf moment. Its all falling apart lmfao

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol just as I expected.  Yall fucking lying,  posting here over a decade and not knowing gaf/era  90 percent of our threads are copy paste from there 🤣   You out nerded him !! * posts s

54 minutes ago, JonB said:

One if the biggest game forums on the internet . I am not surprised you dont know what it is 

You're not surprised he doesnt spend all his free time, gaming, posting on an obscure board and on one of the biggest gaming forums on the internet like you?

Got him there jonny :mjgrin:

edit: forgot getting into arguements with Jerry who will literally sit at a computer all day to "win" an arguement with someone. 

Edited by ChupacabraIII

Lol just as I expected.  Yall fucking lying,  posting here over a decade and not knowing gaf/era 

90 percent of our threads are copy paste from there 🤣

You out nerded him !! * posts sales thread 3489274663

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, JonB said:

Lol just as I expected.  Yall fucking lying,  posting here over a decade and not knowing gaf/era 

I never go on either forums. Maybe back in the days when NeoGaf owned and wasn't full of SJWs. 

They are other and better sites to get gaming news or sales charts you know.

6 hours ago, JonB said:

well 90% of the threads here are made by aza.

i lurk on era though, its good for news and entertainment.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I never go on either forums. Maybe back in the days when NeoGaf owned and wasn't full of SJWs. 

They are other and better sites to get gaming news or sales charts you know.

which site do you use for news then? never found one that reports as quick as era.

Just now, Casual said:

which site do you use for news then? never found one that reports as quick as era.

Gematsu. Fastest site for gaming news except during events like E3 or TGS, even then they do a great job. 

%90 of shit you see on Gaf are just copy paste from that site. 

6 hours ago, JonB said:

Liquid has told you to go post over at resetera before, and more than once lmfao. 

On 2020-06-01 at 10:51 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lower than loving xbox so much another man is pleasing your wife and raising your kid? Take your boney ass to ResetEra then motherfucker. You dont give a shit about the love of games. You just get some pathetic rush posing "bad news" about Sony and acting like a proud dad (too soon?) any time something happens in the world of Xbox. 

13 hours ago, Substatic said:

I don't. Every gender (among other things) is sexualized in that game, what gives them a special out. 

They were going for an over the top GTA style game and everything is dialed up. Someone is going to be offended, it can't be helped. The humors crass but believable. 

10 hours ago, JonB said:

people go to resetera for gaming news. 

but since Xbox has no games apparently you go there to read 120 pages of soap opera drama about Trannies in games and then you get mad because no one cares. 

What's the matter?   Tetris on Series X is not keeping you entertained anymore? 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan