Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Whatsherface finally drops her act pretending to be a Democrat/Liberal........and she INTRODUCES an abortion bill that shortens it to 20 weeks based on psuedoscience about when a "fetus can feel pain"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killing fetuses is noble as fuck. I hear Hillary Clinton creates her soylent green by blending fetuses with kale.     

Abortion is disgusting period, it's for mutants, aliens, and communist chinese psuedomarxist plutocracies. 

Imagine being proud of ending human life for no real justifiable reason...

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

lol This is what is hilarious about you right wing nut jobs. It's worth shooting someone to protect personal property that can be replaced but it's an abortion isn't justifiable. 

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Hypocrite says what?  Do as I say not as I do? 

All those anti abortion advocates have all their mistresses get abortions so that their wife and families don't find out.... but everyone else.... nope you can't have them. 

Edited by Goukosan
37 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

You guys are confusing what alt right actually is and just use it as a shield

Yeah, no. The Alt right is a bit of a catch all but I think people just think "Alt-right" are Republicans or conservatives.  It's really merely being "anti-liberal" as a movement. Even if someone doesn't want to be affiliated, if the people you value, your news sources, and your own beliefs align with alt-right sensibilities isn't not a stretch for people to call you that. It's been nearly a full calendar year of people explaining to Cooke why he's alt-right but he's not bright enough to understand why. 

18 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Do you grin with glee when you see a dead fetus?

I can see you nodding in satisfaction with a dead fetus on a table and under your breath you whisper "her body, her choice." :smug:

Do you think talking like a right-winger any harder is going to work for you?

18 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

So far right to you is pretty much everything that doesn't align perfectly with your views?

No, that's not what he said or anyone else has said.

In fact, we give one really specific example of right-wing posting sounds like, all you need to do is LOOK at the person whom we are calling a right-winger, and then proceed to read how that person is posting.

Seriously question: do you honestly pretending to play dumb and do this "what exactly does that mean" routine HONESTLY WORKS? Who does it work against?

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, that's not what he said or anyone else has said.

In fact, we give one really specific example of right-wing posting sounds like, all you need to do is LOOK at the person whom we are calling a right-winger, and then proceed to read how that person is posting.

Seriously question: do you honestly pretending to play dumb and do this "what exactly does that mean" routine HONESTLY WORKS? Who does it work against?

Examples please

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Examples please

Yeah sure. When you pretended to be a liberal, and then suddenly started spewing abortion shaming talking points like a common right-winger.

And then proceed to talking about the fetus in an attempt to shame and make it seem grotesque........which, especially down here in Texas, you are basically saying and doing the exact things from hardcore right-wing Evangelicals.

That's a clear example, right there.

I do want to thank you for COMPLETELY DROPPING YOUR ACT that you spent the last two years lying and pretending to be.

You're not even Democrat, or close to being liberal............you're not even moderate or centrist.

You are a standard right-winger.

21 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah sure. When you pretended to be a liberal, and then suddenly started spewing abortion shaming talking points like a common right-winger.

And then proceed to talking about the fetus in an attempt to shame and make it seem grotesque........which, especially down here in Texas, you are basically saying and doing the exact things from hardcore right-wing Evangelicals.

That's a clear example, right there.

I do want to thank you for COMPLETELY DROPPING YOUR ACT that you spent the last two years lying and pretending to be.

You're not even Democrat, or close to being liberal............you're not even moderate or centrist.

You are a standard right-winger.

abortion shaming? I was nearly aborted because my mom was 16 when she got pregnant. Luckily for me my dad stayed in the picture and they got married and are still together. She regrets even thinking of aborting her baby. There are other options, especially if its beyond 5 months, 

If a woman is raped then yes, have an abortion. 

If the baby is going to kill the mother, then yes have an abortion.

If the baby is going to be born with no arms or legs and one eye and 14 years then yes abort the baby.

if its a perfectly viable child. give it up for adoption, give it to the state, do something else. Abortions should be a last resort, not something that is promoted as noble by some on the wacko left. 

I cannot stand how some of you try to shut down discussion by just throwing around labels. Its lazy and dishonest. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
25 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

abortion shaming? I was nearly aborted

I don't care. In fact nobody does.

You're a right-winger who repeats common right-wing talking points.

But thank you for admitting that you have petty incel-like hatred because your mom tried to abort you.

Go scream at her. I'm sure you already have.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't care. In fact nobody does.

You're a right-winger who repeats common right-wing talking points.

But thank you for admitting that you have petty incel-like hatred because your mom tried to abort you.

Go scream at her. I'm sure you already have.

You suck at this.. you really do. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You suck at this.. you really do. 

No, I actually prove my points.

You don't.

Come back when you've grown up into an actual adult who can make adult responses.

Instead of telling us about your mom. As if you couldn't look any more pathetic.

Seriously..........take this to heart.

NOBODY..........No. Body. gives a shit you were "almost" aborted. You stopped becoming a serious adult the moment you pulled that shit.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I actually prove my points.

You don't.

Come back when you've grown up into an actual adult who can make adult responses.

Instead of telling us about your mom. As if you couldn't look any more pathetic.

Seriously..........take this to heart.

NOBODY..........No. Body. gives a shit you were "almost" aborted. You stopped becoming a serious adult the moment you pulled that shit.

You're the one who can't argue. you're the one who tries to shut down discussion with labels. you're the one telling me to yell at my mom. And why would I? She made the right choice. 

Too bad you weren't a fetus, it would be totally ok to flush you down the toilet.