Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TSHBR

WELCOME HOME!

Your current and next gen system's is currently a wooden hammer 😂🤣

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Oh yeah, I forgot honestly.

I have been wanting to go back to NMH2 for the longest of time. The game is underrated as fuck.

And I always wanted to play the first game, especially the PS3 port but never got around to it for some reason.

2nd one really wasn't all that good tbh. I just remember the bosses being unmemorable compared to the first, and the story being less engaging. What i thought was leading to a big pay off narratively in those 'Memento' style phone conversations the story would flash to, ended up being a wet fart in the end. Solid game, but not great.

1 hour ago, Delita said:

2nd one really wasn't all that good tbh. I just remember the bosses being unmemorable compared to the first, and the story being less engaging. What i thought was leading to a big pay off narratively in those 'Memento' style phone conversations the story would flash to, ended up being a wet fart in the end. Solid game, but not great.

Yeah that could have ended up better. I still really enjoyed it.

goku san almost losing his balls ITT lmfao.. you know what you can keep this trash, I wouldn't even wanna touch it even if it's the last game left on this planet that runs on my shitty rig...

a pure win for pc like always but anyone hyping this game should be fucking embarrassed :mj: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

🤣 To be fair hermshits are used to waiting. 

These idiot sheep hyping up fucking Ghosts n Goblins LMFAO get the fuck outta here :hest: 

Hermits are used to taking what they want... especially from Nintendo... these games have been emulated since forever ago :hehe: :geese: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

These idiot sheep hyping up fucking Ghosts n Goblins LMFAO get the fuck outta here :hest: 

Hermits are used to taking what they want... especially from Nintendo... these games have been emulated since forever ago :hehe: :geese: 

The original is an atrocious masochist experience. :D 

I really liked the PSP one though. That was really good and actually not too difficulty, still hard but doable. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kazpunk said:

goku san almost losing his balls ITT lmfao.. you know what you can keep this trash, I wouldn't even wanna touch it even if it's the last game left on this planet that runs on my shitty rig...

a pure win for pc like always but anyone hyping this game should be fucking embarrassed :mj: 

Remij is literally hyping ESRP ratings of 13 yr old Wii games 😂🤣

PC gaming lmfao 

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

"Desperate Struggle" is such an apt name for the Sheep this year :rofl: 

What even came out on Switch this year? Animal Crossing and that kiddy Mario Kart game with the little toys? :kaz: 

Nintendo :lul: Goukosan have been hyping the arrival of Bayonetta 3, Shin Megami Tensei and No More Heroes for the past three years. lmfao

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What even came out on Switch this year? Animal Crossing and that kiddy Mario Kart game with the little toys? :kaz: 

Nintendo :lul: Goukosan have been hyping the arrival of Bayonetta 3, Shin Megami Tensei and No More Heroes for the past three years. lmfao

AniLOL Crapping and a Smash character I think? :mickeyj: 

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

2020 year in review as of Fri Dec 18th (final tally in two weeks will be different depending on reviews) 

PC 

136 AAA - A games

Switch

130 AAA - A games 

PS4 

114 AAA - A games

Xbox1 

68 AAA - A games

😎