Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Maryland Governor Says Pentagon ‘Repeatedly Denied’ Approval To Send National Guard To Capitol

10 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I see you dont understand the point I'm trying to make. 

As per usual. 

You’re comparing racial injustice of a certain race losing lives versus a bunch of cucks upset the election didn’t go their way which led to invasion of federal property and death that included a police officer on federal grounds. Is the maple syrup fucking with your head or are you just mentally challenged? This is pretty much saying all lives matter to people protesting Black Lives Matter 

Edited by nitric
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a difference.    Pillow Bhytre accepts that he is alt right and embraces it.    Cooke on the other hand is too stupid to realize what he is.  

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

You’re comparing racial injustice of a certain race losing lives versus a bunch of cucks upset the election didn’t go their way which led to invasion of federal property and death that included a police officer on federal grounds. Is the maple syrup fucking with your head or are you just mentally challenged? This is pretty much saying all lives matter to people protesting Black Lives Matter 

I'm comparing the destruction, death and damage. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Which other group stormed the capitol, planted pipe bombs, killed an officer on duty (Blue Lives Matter) and ram sacked the chambers of congress? 

clown ass 🤡 

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Okay, here's the comparison:

Half a block of Portland =/= The building that represents the single biggest visual representation of American Democracy and Democracy in the Western Hemisphere.

Hundreds of BLM protests with no law enforcement killed =/= One right-wing attempted coup with law enforcement killed

Yup, like others have said.................there is no comparison. And you attempting it is a False Equivalency.

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

But still. Most of the protesters were peaceful right?

No. Not the ones who were on Capitol grounds past the first layer of security. That isn't peaceful, especially when you consider the reason they were there. That ended when they pushed past the cops a good deal away from the physical building and were trying to stop the Election confirmation (Which they did). 

I'm guessing your talking about the people who were watching from far away? Do you have a head count?

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

So fucking with Democracy and an Insurrection (and possible terrorism) doesn't count in your purely subjective comparison list, correct? Making Congressmen and Senators  (including the 2nd and 3rd in command for US) run into a bunker is not on the list? 

Do you have a point here? Are you trying to in some wild way suggest this isn't as incredibly bad as it is? I don't understand you goal. I'm only seeing this type of speech on far right boards. Are you trying to minimize this historically damning event?

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Not my fault your false equivalency was fucking retarded 😂🤣

It's not a false equivalency, people being shot, stabbed, murdered, bashed over the head, cops sent to the hospital, businesses burning, being ransacked and looted, bombs being detonated, molotovs going off...

3 months of that nonsense and it's hailed as mostly peaceful and you can't for a second see the irony in what you're saying for this few hours of chaos.

You're dumb, kid.

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not a false equivalency, people being shot, stabbed, murdered, bashed over the head, cops sent to the hospital, businesses burning, being ransacked and looted, bombs being detonated, molotovs going off...

3 months of that nonsense and it's hailed as mostly peaceful and you can't for a second see the irony in what you're saying for this few hours of chaos.

You're dumb, kid.

This was an attack on the United States government you clown 🤡

They literally stormed the capital and both chambers of congress, chanting hang Mike Pence, ransacked congressional chambers etc. 

Federal prison is awaiting all of them :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This was an attack on the United States government you clown 🤡

They literally stormed the capital and both chambers of congress, chanting hang Mike Pence, ransacked congressional chambers etc. 

Federal prison is awaiting all of them :juggle:

Different situation, same actions, entirely equivalent.

You're a fgt.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Different situation, same actions, entirely equivalent.

You're a fgt.

Storming the Capitol while congress is in session is not the same as looting a closed target you buffoon. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Calling for equal criticism isn't defending something you mindless baby.

I mean if they had burned down a Walmart as well I could see your point..... but they didn't.   What happened on Wednesday was an insurrection. 

34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're dumb, kid.

People said the protests were mostly peaceful. Not the riots. And studies show they are correct, the protests were in fact mostly peaceful (over 90%).

The Capitol Storming was entirely a riot.  You're deflecting incorrectly.

Edited by Substatic
14 minutes ago, Ike said:

DC defending sedition :dc:

What happened to Mr Law and Order retarded cop? .... Its hilarious how quickly they flip flop at the drop of a dime. 

Apparently insurrection is the same as looting a walmart 🤡

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

What happened to Mr Law and Order retarded cop? .... Its hilarious how quickly they flip flop at the drop of a dime. 

Apparently insurrection is the same as looting a walmart 🤡

You’re talking to people that brought blue lives matter flags to an invasion that pushed and killed cops. 

On 2021-01-08 at 12:45 PM, nitric said:

Days before this, Trump replaced the entire Pentagon advisors with their own campaign advisors.

This shit was planned and he deserves to be impeached for this.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Is this the moment in which you are trying to be sarcastic or are you downright fucking dumb?

Pointing out the obvious hypocrisy.