All Things Politics

This is the worst report I’ve seen yet on the insurrection

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still thinking they can just steal an election and use mass censorship on half the population without any repercussions The real heart of America resides within these heroes, these true patriots

Fucking disgusting  

Dumbass switched to lemming just to get skullfucked so he resorts to trolling and being stupid as fuck  I don’t take him seriously anymore 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Ike said:

No they weren’t you seditious fucktard. Go to Saudi Arabia, they have the perfect type of lifestyle for your ass. 

No they weren't lol? You live in a fucking fantasy world. Pure and simple this is a total denial of undeniable facts.

Billions in damages, thousands of businesses burned to the ground and looted, home invasions, dozens killed, thousands of assaults, government buildings attacked, overrun and occupied... Portions of cities completely taken over and held hostage.. 

There's no reaching you people, you are factually insane.

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No they weren't lol? You live in a fucking fantasy world. Pure and simple this is a total denial of undeniable facts.

Billions in damages, thousands of businesses burned to the ground and looted, home invasions, dozens killed, thousands of assaults, government buildings attacked, overrun and occupied... Portions of cities completely taken over and held hostage.. 

There's no reaching you people, you are factually insane.

Shut the fuck up you traitorous swine. You want fascism in America. Also, both can still be bad but trying to overthrow American democracy is definitely worse. I hear plenty of Eastern European countries have election results you’d love. 

Just now, Ike said:

Shut the fuck up you traitorous swine. You want fascism in America. Also, both can still be bad but trying to overthrow American democracy is definitely worse. I hear plenty of Eastern European countries have election results you’d love. 

One is far worse than the other and actually had a real and severe impact on millions of American lives all across the country for months on end, the other affected a few thousand and merely delayed Congress for a few hours.

Get real you fucking idiot.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

One is far worse than the other and actually had a real and severe impact on millions of American lives all across the country for months on end, the other affected a few thousand and merely delayed Congress for a few hours.

Get real you fucking idiot.

I’ve condoned the actions of BLM looters and rioters for their damages as have everyone on the left. Your side is still pushing fraud narratives and calling those seditionists Patriots. You don’t want free and fair elections at all you anti-American. :drake: 

it's worse to attack the capitol armed because you feel like it,

than to finally flip a switch after the 30th public death of a civilian, and the entire country denying Race., since forever.

Yah okay dude.

Edited by kokujin
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’ve condoned the actions of BLM looters and rioters for their damages as have everyone on the left. Your side is still pushing fraud narratives and calling those seditionists Patriots. You don’t want free and fair elections at all you anti-American. :drake: 

Yeah we know you have CONDONED their actions, thank you for outright saying it lol...

:hest:

47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Looting businesses is worse than an attack on the capitol? 🤣😂

fighting for racial equality and systematic abuse of power, after being told "stop kneeling during mah footbawll game,"

is way worse than

I'm armed and in the capitol, because

my racist president lost and I don't believe you. 

What do you even mean? :trump2:

not ignoring the way George flloyd was murdered,

is WAY worse,

than,..  simply pointing out you read a thing about "Chyna" getting money, and pretending you know how the entire global government market works., and using that as your excuse for violence. 

way worse..

Edited by kokujin
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah we know you have CONDONED their actions, thank you for outright saying it lol...

:hest:

Condemned, rather. The CHOP was stupid and nuisance. You can be both against Trump and against the stupid shit you know. There’s a lot more to politics than just one guy but the cult of Trump fails to see this. 

Just now, Ike said:

Condemned, rather. The CHOP was stupid and nuisance. You can be both against Trump and against the stupid shit you know. There’s a lot more to politics than just one guy but the cult of Trump fails to see this. 

If Trump called for an attack on the Capitol or violence you would have my support, however he did neither. These people acted alone and they're idiots.

• NPC 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

If Trump called for an attack on the Capitol or violence you would have my support, however he did neither. These people acted alone and they're idiots.

\are you serious bro? do you hink he's gonna baltantly say "attack"

you know what dog whistling means?   "We will march on the capitol. the people will be heard. and they won't be treated unfairly. They will be heard for a LONG TIME. We will fight. And something about Mike pence."

you're fucking retarded. 

Edited by kokujin

So you admit the president is wrong to deny the results of the most secure elections ever and should take his loss like a man and peacefully transfer power? 

Just now, kokujin said:

\are you serious bro? do you hink he's gonna baltantly say "attack"

you know what dog whistling means?   "We will march on the capitol. the people will be heard. and they won't be treated unfairly. We will fight. And something about Mike pence."

yo're fucking retarded. 

It has to be a direct call for violence, that is the law. If you want to change the law then by all means do, legally he did nothing wrong.

Your interpretations are wholly irrelevant.

It has to be a direct call for violence, that is the law. If you want to change the law then by all means do, legally he did nothing wrong.

Your interpretations are wholly irrelevant.

we're not asking about legal matters.

we're asking if he has been a piece of shit.  actually legally he probably did do something wrong, because of the high platform of his job.

you're a bafoon. This guy, has been the closest president we've had in recent years to incite and invite bigotry and violence. He's been amping his people up for years. "my interpretations are irrelevant."

niggah he got exactly what he wanted. You're a bootlicking fucking bafoonry cunt. 

your lack of interpretation or denial is frightening. 

Edited by kokujin
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

And yet you won't apply this same logic to antifa because of their lack of centralized coordination. The amount of double think that comes out of you babbling morons has no limits.

the amount of whataboutism from you has no limits.

There is no coordination among antifa.

If there was, it would've been discovered by the multiple law enforcement agencies that Trump would've had Bill Barr looking into and tracking them, and making some arrest.

And secondly, what have you seen people who call themselves antifa do? The same thing, right? March in the street.

Let me know if you see one trying to do something that looks remotely like an attack on government.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

You lunatics are intentionally trying not to, because those were countless times worse.

Yes, wrecking a dunkin donuts is far worse than a nation's capital. During an election certification. With the intentions of reversing the election results. 

Like I said, I don't give a fuck about property damage. The people who broke into the building knew they were committing an insurrection, they just thought they were doing it for the right cause because other idiots like yourself called them patriots. 

Barring the fact that Trump has managed to make every living idiot on Earth sympathetic towards him. People like you have to conceptualize BLM/ANTIFA in regards to these events because it's a coping mechanism. 

What's more white priveledge than only being concerned about the negative reaction people had of cuck insurrection vs the fact that only one person was shot during this fucking shit and real difference being that it would have been a shooting range if this spilled from a BLM march. 

Like even after it's all done, then the lying started. Right wing media telling people it was antifa undercover agents...showing their faces and smiling for cameras. For every phone & and surveillance camera to see. Then it became BLM/ANTIFA's fault again but this time they set the tone. 

"trial by combat" Giuliani didn't set the tone. "it's gonna be wild!" Donald Plump didn't set the tone. Vinis running around again talking about its people who didn't vote for Trump's fault he won... by EC with the minority of votes. 

Keep it short sighted and stupid, brother. Don't give that brain too hard a work out. 

You can tell that Dynocrap is actually typing this stuff out loud because he's trying to rationalize to himself, in real-time, that white nationalist terrorism is ACCEPTABLE because antifa set an Autozone on fire some time ago.

Dude is a straight-up bootlicker, and he is a fascist.

Not a fascist apologist. He's clearly chosen to be a fascist.

And people like that are almost always mentally weak.