The Medium GameSpot review - 9.0

Finally finished this game ( literally a day after a performance patch of course ). I deffo feel like this was longer than 8 hours for me at least but maybe not.

Overall i really liked this game and while it had some flaws i agree with a 9.0 BANGER on this one. The pump level dragged on and was tedious but outside of that level and a couple of the monster encounters i really liked everything about it. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This you?  

Sheep think they are more knowledgeable than Alex from DF 🤣🤣🤣

remember when GS was supposed to be biased against Xbox? but but Tobias Isreal   GS: 9 Meta: 71  

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Finally finished this game ( literally a day after a performance patch of course ). I deffo feel like this was longer than 8 hours for me at least but maybe not.

Overall i really liked this game and while it had some flaws i agree with a 9.0 BANGER on this one. The pump level dragged on and was tedious but outside of that level and a couple of the monster encounters i really liked everything about it. 

you are such a simple gamer lol. it's nice. did you like Control or were you gay on its faults?

you ever play OoT, ff7, or ff78 What thoughts on thos big gay games. F also FFX. but that's me personal lol. 

I liked Control but its flaws were more annoying to me and that game was way too long.  It had some cool parts and the gameplay was good but I had to force myself to finish it.

I dont remeber much of the ff games or oot cause I played those so long ago . I do remeber parts of ff7 and that was good .