• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This you?  

Sheep think they are more knowledgeable than Alex from DF 🤣🤣🤣

remember when GS was supposed to be biased against Xbox? but but Tobias Isreal   GS: 9 Meta: 71  

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Bodycount N.S said:

blair witch is one of the worst horror games i've ever played next to maybe evil dead on Dreamcast. 

yea, I know, I remember you said you were wandering around in a dark forest section for HOURS like an idiot.... :rofls: :rofls:  :rofls:  :rofls: :rofls: 

I mean the game is bad like that sometimes but hours?? :rofls:   only a retard like you can pull this off.

and yea the game is just mediocre. but you should rather play it to the end before judging.

also you can pet your dog and feed him :cry:  he's so cute, best part of the game! :dreamy: :dreamy: 

EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY OBSERVER. bloober team's best game. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Just got to the DayRoom. Am i close to the end? This game owns, but fuck does it kick the shit out of my PC in parts. Probably the most demanding games ive played .

you mean the two screen sections? I don't know how it works but apparently they render it twice at the same time. :mjgrin: 

Spoiler

looking back I have to say the game actually felt really small from a scale perspective.  

The environments looked great but the entire game basically takes place in the niwa resort and the bit of forest around it. Silent Hill in comparison has so many small but unique areas with their own atmosphere and vibes. nothing really stuck out as memorable

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:
  Hide contents

looking back I have to say the game actually felt really small from a scale perspective.  

The environments looked great but the entire game basically takes place in the niwa resort and the bit of forest around it. Silent Hill in comparison has so many small but unique areas with their own atmosphere and vibes. nothing really stuck out as memorable

The more I sit with it the less I like it tbh and I wasn't a giant fan to begin it. 

It's crazy just how basic the game is. There are literal sections where you do nothing but press up on the analogue stick and sometimes climb a ledge. The environments, even the really interesting ones are totally barren from a gameplay perspective. There is large areas with like one item to pick up that goes in 1 clear spot. Their idea of upping complexity is 'lets put this item in the shadow world'. From a gameplay perspective it is a psone level game .Actually even original RE had more interesting puzzles due to the fact you would have multiple items at once that are for multiple puzzles. In this game if you need item X, that will be the next item you find. There is never any overarching puzzles going on. 

As I said before, things like the stealth sections are insanely bare bones and the 'chase' scene is hilariously bad. 

The game is carried by some good voice acting from side characters and some interesting story points and themes. As a game though, it is legit like a 5.0.

On 1/27/2021 at 9:27 AM, Goukosan said:

AAA at GS.. That's SW ownage right there.... finally after more than a year Xbox gets a good game :salute:

Let's see how its doing on Meta, should be a certified Banger. 

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-series-x/the-medium

71 after 40 reviews :lawl:

Oh, dear. Just when things were looking good for five minutes for Xbox. 

17 hours ago, kazpunk said:

you mean the two screen sections? I don't know how it works but apparently they render it twice at the same time. :mjgrin: 

Most the time it holds 30 but not always.  Been a few times it dipped under 30 .  

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

I know . But in general I'm usually way behind people here . I feel like I spent more than 4 hours on the game so far

ohhh tru. i liked that it was short. it didn't wear out its welcome. if anything, the last quarter is the game at its best.