• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This you?  

Sheep think they are more knowledgeable than Alex from DF 🤣🤣🤣

remember when GS was supposed to be biased against Xbox? but but Tobias Isreal   GS: 9 Meta: 71  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, JonB said:

Played for a couple hours i really like it so far. 

Tb idk if id ever bother playing the game . Idk if it will even run on your pc and im not trolling 

i'm pumped. i've been jonzing for a good horror game. hopefully, this will satiate me until re 8. 

56 minutes ago, JonB said:

Played for a couple hours i really like it so far. 

Tb idk if id ever bother playing the game . Idk if it will even run on your pc and im not trolling 

so is the two screen gimmick constantly in your face? or is it situational?

10 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

so is the two screen gimmick constantly in your face? or is it situational?

Its here and there so far. Maybe 5 times in the couple hours I played . Its actually pretty cool . But it's crushing to performance.  

I'll be at locked 60 maxed settings with Rtx on to boom barely keeping 30fps at medium with rtx off and dlss on 

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Installing now. Only cost me $1 thanks to hobopass so even if it runs like shit I won't be too bothered :lul: 

You’ll have fun with it. The creature isn’t annoying. He’s creepy, though. So far, it’s been easy to dodge him. Some parts are absolutely stunning! 

A5EE600F-8222-4D35-9440-6F04037AAF2A.jpeg

2074E99B-A105-4636-90CC-A4AAF685DADE.jpeg

that first chase scene is absolute trash. I've died almost 10 times already because i have no idea what the direction the game wants me to go in. I don't understand why these developers still think these sequences are in any way fun or interesting. I would take some generic combat combat over this any day of the week.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

that first chase scene is absolute trash. I've died almost 10 times already because i have no idea what the direction the game wants me to go in. I don't understand why these developers still think these sequences are in any way fun or interesting. I would take some generic combat combat over this any day of the week.

i didn't die once. weird. 

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i didn't die once. weird. 

Spoiler

It looks like you have the brightness cranked up, so maybe that helped. But I got to the 3 walls of moths and the creature appeared right in front of me, so I literally thought there was nothing to do but turn around and go back. But of course theres a nearly invisible path to the left, where you can barely squeeze past the moths.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

It looks like you have the brightness cranked up, so maybe that helped. But I got to the 3 walls of moths and the creature appeared right in front of me, so I literally thought there was nothing to do but turn around and go back. But of course theres a nearly invisible path to the left, where you can barely squeeze past the moths.

Spoiler

nah, they are all off-screen shots. it's much darker with hdr. i don't remember how i knew where to go with the chase, but it felt logical. fortunately for you, the later encounters are short and easy stealth-stuff (not much running). if anything. i love them just for troy baker. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nah, they are all off-screen shots. it's much darker with hdr. i don't remember how i knew where to go with the chase, but it felt logical. fortunately for you, the later encounters are short and easy stealth-stuff (not much running). if anything. i love them just for troy baker. 

Spoiler

Bro if I was confronted with that shit IRL my ass would do a complete 180 and run backwards quicker than Jimbo can strip down in public :ben: not try to go to the left or right.

• Haha 1