Control Ultimate Edition is the free PS+ game for February (Concret Genie and Destruction All Stars as well)

I've wanted to try Concrete Genie's VR mode so this is a welcome edition. I'll nab Control, doubt I'll play it anytime soon though. :reg:

Destruction All-Stars is a HARD pass for me though. That's a gen Z/Fortnite marketed game if I've ever seen one. :scust2:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

While XBox Gamepass gets........Devil May Cry 5 returning back to the service a second time around.:snoop:

GamePass gonna be exactly like Netflix when adding movies to their library. :tom:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

While XBox Gamepass gets........Devil May Cry 5 returning back to the service a second time around.:snoop:

And brand new AAA The Medium. Xbox hater club here is filled w clowns 🤣

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

And brand new AAA The Medium. Xbox hater club here is filled w clowns 🤣

Get your first AAA in nearly 3 years (Forza Horizon 4) and start acting like world beaters. Lems the only clowns here. :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Get your first AAA in nearly 3 years (Forza Horizon 4) and start acting like world beaters. Lems the only clowns here. :kaz:

When did I act like that? Dumbo idiot 🤣 im a cow now guyz!!1 rofl

3 minutes ago, JonB said:

When did I act like that? Dumbo idiot 🤣 im a cow now guyz!!1 rofl

This whole day you've been doing that. :mj:

Xbox gets one good game, that's better on PC mind you, and all of a sudden Xbox/GP the best in gaming. :danylol:

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

This whole day you've been doing that. :mj:

Xbox gets one good game, that's better on PC mind you, and all of a sudden Xbox/GP the best in gaming. :danylol:

GP is the best thing in gaming. All i said was its gonna be a bad day for cows and sheeps because of the good xbox news. And it surely was. Many many meltdowns today :D 

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

GP is the best thing in gaming. All i said was its gonna be a bad day for cows and sheeps because of the good xbox news. And it surely was. Many many meltdowns today :D 

GP is the best thing in gaming because you get one AAA since 2018? :omglol: