Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart launches June 11; Pre Orders

Dayum, so just barely more than 8 months after they shipped Miles Morales?

They didn't even wait for a Spring Playstation showcase event to announce this.

Sony must be confident of its second half 2021 games if they don't mind releasing Ratchet & Clank right at the end of the first half.

That's four months from now.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dayum, so just barely more than 8 months after they shipped Miles Morales?

They didn't even wait for a Spring Playstation showcase event to announce this.

Sony must be confident of its second half 2021 games if they don't mind releasing Ratchet & Clank right at the end of the first half.

That's four months from now.

i was hoping this would release sooner. it looks incredible! but yeah, i'm curious what sony has up its sleeves. 

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Having to wait until June for a good exclusive isn't ideal, but its better than having nothing (see: Xbox).

This has been the norm since the PS2 launch. New consoles dont launch of with exclusive killer apps anymore. Gamers act like they have amnesia all the time.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, JonbX said:

Was supposed to be launch window. Cows can play Destruction 5Stars til then i guess.

They can play Spiderman, Demon Souls and Person 5 S..... you can continue to play Tetris and wait on all those Xbox games that have announced..... ohh waaait 😂😅

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This has been the norm since the PS2 launch. New consoles dont launch of with exclusive killer apps anymore. Gamers act like they have amnesia all the time.

seriously, twinb expecting a bucket full of AAAE exclusives right of the bat is hilarious to me. also lmfao at your comment, he likes dat stuff so it might be it :mjgrin: