Horror Seducer (from Super Seducer dev) was cancelled because of Steam

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

Because you haven't answered what YOU think. You just keep saying it's steams right to deny a game on its platform. That's not the question be ok asked. Twat

What do you mean.

I even explained that my answer was rooted in LIBERTARIANISM and STRICT FREE-MARKET CAPITALISM when it comes to the issue of whether a business is obligated to sell other people's products.

So not only did I tell you what I thought...............I even gave the IDEOLOGY behind the thought.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

I even gave MORE EXTREME examples of the things I believe a fully-private run business is allowed to do. I literally gave an example that I can reject business partners for purely personal reasons. I even said I could establish a rule not allowing people wearing sandals in my store, and then change the rule month after month.

For you to still not understand my position on this, you almost have to be pretending to act stupid.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow wow wow....easy compadre.    I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you.   

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep ov

Apparently we wouldn't even need to give a reason for it either, just repeat 'free market capitalism!!11' over and over.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Remij said:

No... you didn't.

Stating what you COULD do... is not stating what you WOULD do.

Yes I did.

Sorry, sweetie. Semantics isn't going to help you at this point.

Not only that...............the things I mentioned what COULD be done........were even MORE EXTREME than what Steam has done.

So, that's like you asking "Do you believe in the death penalty" and give an example of a guy who died by lethal injection.

And my response was "Yeah, kill him by rifle execution.........gas chamber.........or electric chair......or have him step on a mine and blow up, and anything in between, absolutely"

And you are responding "BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!! What would you do with this case of lethal injection!!!!!!!!":lemming:

LOL you really thought you had something, did you?

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yes I did.

Sorry, sweetie. Semantics isn't going to help you at this point.

Not only that...............the things I mentioned what COULD be done........were even MORE EXTREME than what Steam has done.

So, that's like you asking "Do you believe in the death penalty" and give an example of a guy who died by lethal injection.

And my response was "Yeah, kill him by rifle execution.........gas chamber.........or electric chair......or have him step on a mine and blow up, and anything in between, absolutely"

And you are responding "BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!! What would you do with this case of lethal injection!!!!!!!!":lemming:

LOL you really thought you had something, did you?

You're really fucking stupid.

So stupid that 4 people in this thread are laughing at you dodging the question over and over and over again.  Like you just tried to do here again.

So stupid that you can't even answer a dead ass simple question.

Here, let me give you an example of a response:

It's like me asking "Would you ban this game if you yourself owned the store?" and give an example like Valve banning the Super Seducer games.

And you are responding "Well ackshullay Valv cann do wha they wann wit dere stor, you see tehy has da rite an itz dere storz dey can change up ther minds erry oder day u see!!" :lemming: 

When literally everyone tells you you're not answering the question and all it requires is a "Yes" or "No" response.

You STUPID fucking clown ass dodger :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Remij said:

You're really fucking stupid.

So stupid that 4 people in this thread are laughing at you dodging the question over and over and over again.  Like you just tried to do here again.

So stupid that you can't even answer a dead ass simple question.

Here, let me give you an example of a response:

It's like me asking "Would you ban this game if you yourself owned the store?" and give an example like Valve banning the Super Seducer games.

And you are responding "Well ackshullay Valv cann do wha they wann wit dere stor, you see tehy has da rite an itz dere storz dey can change up ther minds erry oder day u see!!" :lemming: 

When literally everyone tells you you're not answering the question and all it requires is a "Yes" or "No" response.

You STUPID fucking clown ass dodger :rofl: 

No, its pretty much you and cooke at this point. And he's already known for purposely pretending to play stupid because he doesn't know where to go with his argument.

If I have given you even more extreme examples of what Steam could ban...........then I clearly support the idea of banning.

You already know this, and think semantics are going to help you.

They're not.

Its hilarious how both you and Cooke are relying on that.

Edited by jehurey

Jerry has been playing this game for like 15 years and still you guys bite.

I admit I bite like once a year when he takes a particularly weak position.

:shrug:

Edited by Cell
Just now, Cell said:

I admit I bite like once a year when he takes a particularly week position.

:face:

Its fun to bite. The board has been slow lately lol

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Jehurey has a game store. Would he ban SS 3? If so, why? 

we know he legally can. Would jehurey ban the game and why? 

we are just curious. 

But he already answered!!! Lol

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Jehurey has a game store. Would he ban SS 3? If so, why? 

we know he legally can. Would jehurey ban the game and why? 

we are just curious. 

..because I can

That's the reason. Privately-owned businesses aren't obligated to do business with whoever walks up to their door.

They can reject any business, or any potential business customer that they want.

Are you telling me.............from reading all of my posts in which I used the words "Libertarianism" "free market capitalism", and was giving examples about rejecting people because their wearing sandals.

.........you're telling me.............you didn't get the point?????????????

That's a Yes or No I'm asking you there.

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, Cell said:

I admit I bite like once a year when he takes a particularly weak position.

:shrug:

thanks for saying i rarely ever take a weak position.

About once a year is about right.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

But he already answered!!! Lol

i certainly did. And you already know I did because you don't want to respond to what I typed.

You are now in "coattail riding" mode. Predictably.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

..because I can

That's the reason. Privately-owned businesses aren't obligated to do business with whoever walks up to their door.

They can reject any business, or any potential business customer that they want.

Are you telling me.............from reading all of my posts in which I used the words "Libertarianism" "free market capitalism", and was giving examples about rejecting people because their wearing sandals.

Lol

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol

Its funny how you don't actually have a real response.........but you're pretending that you made one.

Ironic considering what you are attempting.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its funny how you don't actually have a real response.........but you're pretending that you made one.

Ironic considering what you are attempting.

:npc:

Jehurey think he's some amazing intellectual and he takes this pos forum seriously, yet the dumbass motherfucker can't even give a proper answer because he doesn't understand the concept of a question. :rofl:

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Jehurey think he's some amazing intellectual and he takes this pos forum seriously, yet the dumbass motherfucker can't even give a proper answer because he doesn't understand the concept of a question. :rofl:

23 hours ago, jehurey said:

Except I did answer it.

Can any of you explain how my answer that I have been giving is NOT an answer?

[just watch none of you do this]

..........and he did exactly what I said he would do.

It doesn't take any amazing feats for me to look intellectual, here, compared to you guys.

I love how there's four people who are operating almost exclusively on butthurt, either current or old wounds.

Edited by jehurey

He's still fucking dodging :D 

Thinks his red text is gonna save him :lawl: 

What a fucking moron :rofl: 

"it its not everyone laughing at me... just you and cooke :awww: "

No... it's everyone...:ovolol: 

58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

..........and he did exactly what I said he would do.

It doesn't take any amazing feats for me to look intellectual, here, compared to you guys.

I love how there's four people who are operating almost exclusively on butthurt, either current or old wounds.

Jehurey , if steam was your store would you deny this game? Saying yes because you have the right to is not an answer. We are asking WHY YOU WOULD BAN IT. The option to do something is not a reason for doing something. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

..because I can

So you have no idea why you would. Gotcha.