Horror Seducer (from Super Seducer dev) was cancelled because of Steam

21 hours ago, jehurey said:

thanks for saying i rarely ever take a weak position.

About once a year is about right.

Wow wow wow....easy compadre. 

I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you. 

:ben:

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow wow wow....easy compadre.    I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you.   

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep ov

Apparently we wouldn't even need to give a reason for it either, just repeat 'free market capitalism!!11' over and over.  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Remij said:

I actually said that before numbnuts... you just ignored it like you did everyone else asking you to stop dodging the fucking question. 

:rofl: 

No, because if you did, then my responses would have easily been enough for you to determine that I was obviously saying "Yes".

I didn't ignore it............you ignored it and pretended you didn't see it.

So now we have proof that you were dodging the answer.

3 hours ago, Cell said:

Wow wow wow....easy compadre. 

I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you. 

:ben:

That's right........firing.

Not landing.

If they had landed, they wouldn't be the ones melting down and getting angry.

Look at how quick and desperate they were to support your post. That's the closest thing to 'success" that they've been able to experience in this thread. (cue the incoming screaming).

Edited by jehurey
47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, because if you did, then my responses would have easily been enough for you to determine that I was obviously saying "Yes".

I didn't ignore it............you ignored it and pretended you didn't see it.

So now we have proof that you were dodging the answer.

No... sorry sweetie.. you don't get to dodge a simple question from multiple people over 4+ pages and then pretend you answered with an obvious "yes"

You did ignore it... you dodged the question multiple times.  You continually stated what Valve could do... and what you could do... but not what you would do.

And instead what you just did here... with this one simple post... was show everyone on this forum how much of a doofus and complete fuckhead you are.

A pure 100% complete picture of your intent to derail and jerry-go-round every thread.

Mods need to take note of this and simply cut your shenanigans short next time... since it's so...obvious.