Horror Seducer (from Super Seducer dev) was cancelled because of Steam

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ah..........that would've also prevented him from being able to.................you know..................make a video game, as well.

What an obtuse reply 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow wow wow....easy compadre.    I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you.   

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep ov

Apparently we wouldn't even need to give a reason for it either, just repeat 'free market capitalism!!11' over and over.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

What an obtuse reply 

Are you talking about mines?

or yours?

What? Are you upset because I gave you a response that was on the same level of intelligence as your question?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Are you talking about mines?

or yours?

What? Are you upset because I gave you a response that was on the same level of intelligence as your question?

You didn't even answer the question. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

You didn't even answer the question. 

No, i did.

If he can make a video game............he can make...............[wait for it]..............a website.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, i did.

If he can make a video game............he can make...............[wait for it]..............a website.

Read it again doofus 

5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Read it again doofus 

Read my answer again.

Clearly you're stalling.

Your question was answered., And any other potential side questions were already answered earlier.

It seems like you're not really interested in talking about this.

11 hours ago, Cooke said:

probably money? That sounds awfully expensive with a whole lot of risk and overhead. 

Lets switch this around. Do YOU think it shouldn't be allowed on steam and if so why? 

@jehurey

You still haven't answered. You started a jerrygoround instead. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

@jehurey

You still haven't answered. You started a jerrygoround instead. 

No, I specifically did.

Let's review:

18 hours ago, Cooke said:

probably money? That sounds awfully expensive with a whole lot of risk and overhead. 

Lets switch this around. Do YOU think it shouldn't be allowed on steam and if so why? 

So you have two questions here:

Question #1: But what about the money it would cost to setup their website?

Question #2: You rhetorically asking why do you think they SHOULDN'T be allowed on steam.

Here's the answer to both of them, already posted by me:

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

ah..........that would've also prevented him from being able to.................you know..................make a video game, as well.

Translation: If he can afford to develop a video game..........he can afford a simple website to sell his digital product.

23 hours ago, jehurey said:

What exactly makes you think you are ENTITLED to sell your product on Walmart store shelves all over the country?

Steam is a privately run store, owned by a private company. Valve is literally NOT a publicly traded company, its privately owned.

They don't NEED to have rules to begin with, because they don't need to do business with anybody they don't want to.

Did you honestly think I was stalling?

Like you usually do?

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I specifically did.

Let's review:

So you have two questions here:

Question #1: But what about the money it would cost to setup their website?

Question #2: You rhetorically asking why do you think they SHOULDN'T be allowed on steam.

Here's the answer to both of them, already posted by me:

Translation: If he can afford to develop a video game..........he can afford a simple website to sell his digital product.

Did you honestly think I was stalling?

Like you usually do?

You're still stalling.

Do you think this should be banned from steam and if so why? 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You're still stalling.

yeah, i would like a clear answer too. 

21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You're still stalling.

no i'm not stalling.

i'm posting the answer again:

What exactly makes you think you are ENTITLED to sell your product on Walmart store shelves all over the country?

Steam is a privately run store, owned by a private company. Valve is literally NOT a publicly traded company, its privately owned.

They don't NEED to have rules to begin with, because they don't need to do business with anybody they don't want to.

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how I never mis-directed from that point, in fact I addressed it VERY directly.

No one's arguing it's illegal for Steam to ban the game, you retard. We're arguing it's hypocritical and gay as hell to cave to the woke prudes. And LOL @ commie incels like you cheering this shit on because you resent guys who can get laid. 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

No one's arguing it's illegal for Steam to ban the game, you retard. We're arguing it's hypocritical and gay as hell to cave to the woke prudes. And LOL @ commie incels like you cheering this shit on because you resent guys who can get laid. 

No, they are arguing as if Steam committed something highly illegal.

My argument bypasses all of that and makes it a purely legal and rather libertarian argument.

They are a privately-owned business..............they don't HAVE TO GIVE YOU  fucking excuse, now do they?

and good to see that you are still butthurt because i'm slapping you around and giving you bad memories of what they did to you in high school.

go project your alt-right incel bitterness with Kyle Rittenhouse's Parlor support group.

LOL, i specifically repeated the rights of a privately owned business.

Ben Shapuacer, over here, tries to then label me a commie as a response.:drake:

Guy can't connect to save his life.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Only in your retarded incel commie imagination.

He's attempting the commie response again after it failed the first time around.

Just now, -GD-X said:

Steam did nothing illegal. however, there's a clear double standard. why do you feel that canceling this game is ok? (for the sake of censorship)

no...........their standard is "they're steam, and they have full autonomy over their own privately owned storefront"

that's the ONLY standard, as far as you, the consumer, should be concerned.

that's like a third party developer making a game on playstation and xbox......and then we asked them to demand an explaination, in writing, why they aren't making the game for nintendo's platform.

they're a business. they're making a business decision. they don't have to answer, and their answers don't have to have consistency throughout the years.

Jerry... care to answer the fucking question?

Nobody is asking whether you think Steam is within their rights to do it or not...  they are asking you if YOU think it should be (for the sake of censorship)

I know it's hard... but TRY to form your own thought about this one..

Edited by Remij
17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerry... care to answer the fucking question?

Nobody is asking whether you think Steam is within their rights to do it or not...  they are asking you if YOU think it should be (for the sake of censorship)

I know it's hard... but TRY to form your own thought about this one..

if i'm defending their to reject anybody they want as a private business........then that question is already answered.

and i made it on the grounds of their rights as a business, and not censorship.

theoretically..........Gabe Newell could PROFESSIONALLY HATE another person from another game studio, and therefore decide to reject them as a seller on Steam.

So, for example, he could ban all games developed by Epic Games...........and it would be within his rights.

Since 2006, I have been plainly PLAINLY aware that Steam is controlled by one man. And is a fully private company, beholden to one major shareholder.

i know you're butthurt that you lost in the other thread, and have now run over here.............but this has already been answered. you want to embarrass yourself in this thread, as well?

Edited by jehurey