Uncharted 4 on its way to PC

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, Microsoft was clearly deciding to develop their newest games for the PC and become a third party.

And, we now know through the court case between Epic and Apple, that Phil Spencer is begging to bring Xbox games onto Playstation and Nintendo.

None of that is happening on the Playstation side.

You've been betting your ass, and nothing has been happening on that front. You've been getting leftover scraps.

This is actually more greedy for Sony to charge $40 to desperate PC gamers than continuing to sell their retail copies of PS4 games for $9.98 in the stores. That's just clearance pricing.

Sony is 3rd party.  Just like MS.  You trying to put qualifiers on it doesn't change anything:shrug: 

You laughed about HZD.... I remember clearly.  I WARNED your ass that more was coming...

but hey.. ok Jer... nothing day and date any time soon... sleep easy dude :hest: 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people get mad at a game going to another system anymore. I think I used to do that like over 10 years ago maybe and I was dumb for it.   That's so fucking stupid and lame.

TCHBR!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Is there one moment where I implied that Uncharted 4 was the last PC port? :|

Just because more are coming doesn't makes me wrong in any way. Nor does it prove your hopes and dreams are any more real.

Like I said earlier, by the time they clear the PS4 portfolio, PS5 will already be a few years old. Especially at the current rate. Probably won't even see the most recent PS4 games like Ghosts and TLOU2 until a few years from now.

But in your head it's all confirmed just because?... We're so far from day one PC releases it shouldn't even be up to discussions.

Huh?

You're the one who came in here "bubub nothign day 1 blah blah" when NOBODY said anything about that... except.. that more are coming.

And like I said... there will be Day 1 PS5/PC game releases by the end of the gen. :smugcena:

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony is 3rd party.  Just like MS.  You trying to put qualifiers on it doesn't change anything:shrug: 

You laughed about HZD.... I remember clearly.  I WARNED your ass that more was coming...

but hey.. ok Jer... nothing day and date any time soon... sleep easy dude :hest: 

No, they're not like MS.

MS is an active third party who is putting their tentpole games on other platforms.

Sony is releasing legacy games to squeeze more money.

I love how it took you almost an entire year for Horizon.

And then its taken a second year for two other games. (more than a year, actually).

Yeah, I will sleep easy.........and you'll be waiting, for years.

I laughed when you tried to boast about a 7 year old Wii U port.:drake: There's a reason you're called Beggij.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No, they're like MS.

MS is an active third party who is putting their tentpole games on other platforms.

I love how it took you almost an entire year for Horizon.

And then its taken a second year for two other games. (more than a year, actually).

Yeah, I will sleep easy.........and you'll be waiting, for years.

I laughed when you tried to boast about a 7 year old Wii U port.:drake: There's a reason you're called Beggij.

Ok :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Ok :hest: 

Good to see you agree.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not like MS.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

CEE1760-B-8660-43-FC-8754-0-F6512-B70-F4

So you just literally said that he's eating years old leftovers.

Dude, you couldn't have picked a better visual analogy to prove my point.

Phil Spencer is giving me HIS FRESHEST food, straight out of the oven.

You're eating a 5 year old plate from Sony that they thawed out...........and you're trying to boast about that.

THANK YOU, hell I'm surprised I didn't think about using food to prove how silly you looked, but thankfully you did that for me.

Edited by jehurey

man you guys like to argue just to argue. 

Jim Ryan already stated that PS5 will have more exclusives than PS4. 

Not only that they already spelled out their strategy for PC.   Once the benefits of a game being exclusive on the console has passed..... PC may get a port on a case by case basis AKA no day 1 PlayStation ports. 

So far they have followed that to a T. 

What is there to argue about? 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

man you guys like to argue just to argue. 

Jim Ryan already stated that PS5 will have more exclusives than PS4. 

Not only that they already spelled out their strategy for PC.   Once the benefits of a game being exclusive on the console has passed..... PC may get a port on a case by case basis AKA no day 1 PlayStation ports. 

So far they have followed that to a T. 

What is there to argue about? 

I dunno... why get mad when I say more are coming?

And by more I mean PS5 games too...

And eventually day and date.

Why does that bother Sheep so much?  When I say a PS5 game will release day and date on PC/PS5 by the end of the gen?

I dunno... crazy people them sheeps are.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I dunno... why get mad when I say more are coming?

And by more I mean PS5 games too...

And eventually day and date.

Why does that bother Sheep so much?  When I say a PS5 game will release day and date on PC/PS5 by the end of the gen?

I dunno... crazy people them sheeps are.

Ahhh so you do like to argue just to argue....Sony is following the strategy they spelled out to a T. 

Everything else is Hermits hopes and dreams. 

Nothing to argue about.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ahhh so you do like to argue just to argue....Sony is following the strategy they spelled out to a T. 

Everything else is Hermits hopes and dreams. 

Nothing to argue about.

Sure ok.

Just like it was hopes and dreams that the first one would ever happen in the first place :drake: 

But yea, let's not argue.  UC4 is coming to PC.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sure ok.

Just like it was hopes and dreams that the first one would ever happen in the first place :drake: 

But yea, let's not argue.  UC4 is coming to PC.

giphy.gif

Yes nothing to argue, Old games just like they said.. no day 1s.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Oh, you're right with the word gradual.

Well, actually not for now, you're not right......they actually went backwards in time to an older title.

Sorry dude, you are not seeing PS5 games launching on the PC in the near future, whatsoever.

One month ban bet, within 6 months a Sony PS5 game will be on PC. You in?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

One month ban bet, within 6 months a Sony PS5 game will be on PC. You in?

Sure I'll take that bet.

An actual Sony exclusive developed game by one of their first or second-party studios.

Sorry.......if you're hoping for a Square Enix or Capcom title to help you in this bet, you are sorely mistaken.

And like you said "within 6 months" it "WILL BE" on the PC. Meaning released on PC by November 26, 2021.

Bet is on.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sure I'll take that bet.

An actual Sony exclusive developed game by one of their first or second-party studios.

Sorry.......if you're hoping for a Square Enix or Capcom title to help you in this bet, you are sorely mistaken.

And like you said "within 6 months" it "WILL BE" on the PC. Meaning released on PC by November 26, 2021.

Bet is on.

I'll take it a step further, I'll bet you it's Demon Souls

Holy shit, guess the lemmings didn't decide to post all of the information that Zhuge was posting that from Sony Investor Presentation.

Because they clarified what, exactly, their PC presence was going to be about.

I nailed it, right down to the word.

"Legacy" games. Just as we were suspecting.