Ratchet reviews (9 at ign/gs)

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Nah. I don't particularly like Mega Man besides the 8 bits ones. It's probably my least favorite series from Capcom. lol

my mistake then. i was fooled by how how much youve been bragging lately about the pc port of that 4.0 flash looking ghosts n goblins game :laff:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't have a PS5, may I suggest:     Honorary Xbox exclusive, Biomutant?

remember when david bashed ratchet and returnal daily while hyping re8 a goty masterpiece?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

my mistake then. i was fooled by how how much youve been bragging lately about the pc port of that 4.0 flash looking ghosts n goblins game :laff:

Iol that's just Sheep trolling. I barely played the game. It's ok for what it is, I mean it's GnG, after dying a 100 times you can only hate the game. Not sure why it got a 4.0, it's really not that bad. 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

And to people who think I am just bashing it because it is exclusive, I also didn't like Sunset Overdrive.

Platforming games were fun about 20 years ago.

so were shitty mech games, but yet you are playing them :D 

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

so were shitty mech games, but yet you are playing them :D 

assraped

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Mech games were never mainstream though. They always had their cult fanbase.

Oh, so you're saying not many people found them to be fun enough 20 years ago.

...........and here you are playing it 20 years later. That sounds much better.

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

1445059966_ScreenShot2021-06-08at5_45_19PM.png.9d8d2bc071952b4b7c31ff9b4381bfab.png

1901670581_ScreenShot2021-06-08at5_45_36PM.png.a75cfd74d9511fc9cceeb2e02cb77066.png

1577942124_ScreenShot2021-06-08at5_46_18PM.png.b7d2527f84cdef01ca2211cbaa4d4e01.png

1533644053_ScreenShot2021-06-08at5_46_00PM.png.f7c0ec3c8c1cfd451150f177a90a2c17.png

404641841_ScreenShot2021-06-08at5_45_05PM.png.6080e7ca73dba07e6317ded9ed4a334a.png

1852177957_ScreenShot2021-06-08at5_44_40PM.png.151e01891361b5ad00d3caa2417e9e4b.png

These Honorary FauXsclusives are off to a rough start this gen. 

Not surprised the gaming media are huge sjw Flopny cocksuckers.

I don't care about their opinion but mine.

Edited by MalaXmaS
  • Ben 1
48 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I never played Jak and Daxter. I wonder why Sony never made a new one.

Since we're talking Sony platformers, I never cared much for the western games but Ape Escape and Tomba on PS1 were awesome. I've been secretly hoping for one of either series to make a comeback since the PS3 but it's never going to happen. lol Jak would make sense though.

Astrobot is king though. The VR game I mean, haven't played the tech demo that comes with the PS5 but I'm sure that's pretty good too.

The first Jak is probably the best platformer Sony ever made. It just had responsiveness and game feel that was well above Ratchet at the time. It also had some genuinely funny writing

A lot of people say Jak 2 sucked and I can see what they mean in retrospect, the open world wasn't that well done and edgy Jak was a bad idea. But that all vibed with me at like 14 or whatever I was

Jak 3 was a return to form but I think Jak 2 burned a lot of bridges

I would like to see Jak get a PS5 game, I think it would be a genuinely hype revival if they gave it the same sort of budget as Ratchet. But I dont think Naughty Dog should go near it considering how awful their ideas for a reboot looked

Sony could have a platformer trio again with Jak, Ratchet and Astro 

@Delita @Quad Damage

I just realized Returnal and Resident Evil Village has a 2 points difference on MC, 86 for Returnal and 84 for RE Village for both PC and PS5 versions. So much for your gaming journos jerk off contest and shit. :D 

As floppy as RE Village is it will still probably get as many overall GOTY nominations than Returnal, if not more just by brand recognition alone. Book it. :rofl: