So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't.

The environment doesn't look better. Its reflecting LESS, the objects are static.

Objectively, it does not look better.

The vehicles in Ratchet & Clank are better looking in design to the boring objects in Flight Simulator.

And you are literally imagining a Forza Horizon 5 that nobody has seen, yet.

So, out of your two examples, one of them literally doesn't even exist or has been seen yet.:lawl:

Holy shit, are you getting slapped around hard in this thread. Pray to your god: nVidia's DLSS algorithm.:drake:

No matter how hard you THINK you're "slapping me around"... you're simply slapping yourself around harder for having literally spent more money on a GPU and your PC..  What a waste! :lawl: 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No matter how hard you THINK you're "slapping me around"... you're simply slapping yourself around harder for having literally spent more money on a GPU and your PC..  What a waste! :lawl: 

Did you just say that PC gaming was a waste?

he just lost this entire thread.:lawl:This is getting screenshotted.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did you just say that PC gaming was a waste?

he just lost this entire thread.:lawl:This is getting screenshotted.

Oh, and we can't forget that you bought it SPECIFICALLY for Cyberpunk 2077 too... because it was going to have some more NPCs right.. :lawl: 

In fact... you had the PC sitting around in your place and were waiting specifically for CP2077 to put it together!! :omglol: 

You spent $2000.... to play the biggest flop that has put that entire company in shambles.. that was your reason for building a PC... no wonder you hate it OMG :ovolol: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy is melting down.

[Live look at his actual PC] :tom:

I'm sure your PC will be collecting dust like the rest of the stuff at your place... you also bought TWO of the same case :lawl: 

lmfao guy spends $2000 upgrading his PC this year to the top of the line now complaining that no games take advantage of it in his opinion:rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

I'm sure your PC will be collecting dust like the rest of the stuff at your place... you also bought TWO of the same case :lawl: 

lmfao guy spends $2000 upgrading his PC this year to the top of the line now complaining that no games take advantage of it in his opinion:rofl: 

Holy shit he's melting down hard.

If you want, I can take it back and say that wasn't your PC setup in that gif I posted.

That guy's monitor almost certainly had better black levels that your ashey-gray monitor that you're putting black bars to play ultra-widescreen games. :drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Holy shit he's melting down hard.

If you want, I can take it back and say that wasn't your PC setup in that gif I posted.

That guy's monitor almost certainly had better black levels that your ashey-gray monitor that you're putting black bars to play ultra-widescreen games. :drake:

Now he's talking about my monitor :rofl: 

I have an Ultrawide which shits on your POS monitor... and I wouldn't ever go back to 16:9 if it can be helped :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Now he's talking about my monitor :rofl: 

I have an Ultrawide which shits on your POS monitor... and I wouldn't ever go back to 16:9 if it can be helped :kaz: 

LOL you literally showed us your Horizon screenshots with black bars.

Good thing you took the screenshot from the video buffer so that it looks darker than the ashey-gray you have to look at on your LCD.

He was literally talking about the inside of my house, and then proceeds to lose his shit because I mentioned his monitor.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL you literally showed us your Horizon screenshots with black bars.

Good thing you took the screenshot from the video buffer so that it looks darker than the ashey-gray you have to look at on your LCD.

He was literally talking about the inside of my house, and then proceeds to lose his shit because I mentioned his monitor.:drake:

Holy shit I couldn't imagine gaming on this:

rGqRKCe.jpeg

3090... and a scratched up fat bezzle ancient monitor ROFL probably 60hz too... all sitting on a creaky old ass desk :rofls: 

And the funniest thing I just noticed about this pic... is he's got "Universal dust cleaner" jar sitting up there too :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Holy shit I couldn't imagine gaming on this:

rGqRKCe.jpeg

3090... and a scratched up fat bezzle ancient monitor ROFL probably 60hz too... all sitting on a creaky old ass desk :rofls: 

And the funniest thing I just noticed about this pic... is he's got "Universal dust cleaner" jar sitting up there too :lawl: 

He just got busted lying when I told him he showed us his Horizon Zero Dawn screenshots with black bars, because he was playing it on a 16:9.

And he's trying to pretend he didn't see it.

:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He just got busted lying when I told him he showed us his Horizon Zero Dawn screenshots with black bars, because he was playing it on a 16:9.

And he's trying to pretend he didn't see it.

:blessed:

LOL huh?

20210406202542-1.jpg

lmfao.. now he's claiming I don't have an ultrawide :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

And? :drake:

And I'm right.

On 2020-07-28 at 8:20 PM, Remij said:

Yea.  It looks insane on a 4K monitor.  I run the game at 5120x2880 with DLSS2.0, and have 21:9 selected in the settings menu.  Then I took the image and just cropped it so the black bars weren't there.

This game would look so nice on a true ultrawide monitor.  I wish I had one.

He just got busted lying.

My only mistake was that it was Death Stranding where you admitted that you were playing it in black bars. Not Horizon Zero Dawn.

Just caught you.:blessed:

Depends what you mean. 

like an actual baseline game? Probably a while, no one can be bothered to make a game exclusive for PC so they won’t take proper advantage of the hardware. 

im sure there’s a bunch of basement dwelling virgins out there working on an awesome mod with terrible optimization that only runs properly on video cards that will come out in 3 years though. I bet that’ll be dope for the 5 minutes you can play it before it crashes to desktop. 

And I'm right.

He just got busted lying.

My only mistake was that it was Death Stranding where you admitted that you were playing it in black bars. Not Horizon Zero Dawn.

Just caught you.:blessed:

LOL.. so now he changes his story.. :snoop: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL.. so now he changes his story.. :snoop: 

No. I didn't

I said you played ultrawide games on a 16:9 with black bars like a pathetic idiot.

And you lied and said you had an ultrawide.

And then I proved that you DON'T have an ultrawide.

You got busted. I didn't change my story.

If you were caught lying about this.............I wonder what other "unfounded claims" you're also lying about.:patrice:

No. I didn't

I said you played ultrawide games on a 16:9 with black bars like a pathetic idiot.

And you lied and said you had an ultrawide.

And then I proved that you DON'T have an ultrawide.

You got busted. I didn't change my story.

If you were caught lying about this.............I wonder what other "unfounded claims" you're also lying about.:patrice:

:gabelol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

:gabelol: 

He got slapped around and lost a graphics debate

And then he got caught lying about his PC setup

:blessed::blessed:

Poor guy literally doesn't have anything to say, and he's trying to play cool, and it isn't remotely working.

I mean.........if you're going to be a LIAR about something, why don't you lie about having a better video card?

:shrug: