So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Those are all PC games.

Meanwhile Nintonto gamers losing their shit over Pokemon again 

E5niurgXIAcgJOT?format=jpg&name=large

Marquee Nintendo title for 2021:mj: 

And a 2D Metroid which looks like any random trash indie game... of which thousands release every month on Steam :lawl: 

d0db2eb0-cee5-11eb-bfad-0433822666a2

Fucking sheep talking about games:ovolol: 

First Priority Gaming :mario1:

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Remij said:

:D  :D  :D 

ALL on PC :mj: 

No, they're not.

And you aren't going to be playing them on PC this year, even if you could.

LOL, he's literally trying to boast about stealing.

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey at least you're finally being honest.... the hermits have been owned:tom5:

There is no ownage, just half of a year with no clear winner. There's still plenty of good games to go around and the rest of the year isn't looking bad either.

I just bought Ys IX Monstrum Nox (formerly a Playstation exclusive). Monster Hunter Stories 2 is coming out tomorrow, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles in a few weeks and Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters this month as well. I have yet to play Scarlet Nexus which just released last month. Looking forward to Tales of Arise, Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empire V, etc.

Then there's all those PC exclusive indie games, I am still trying to catch up to last year release and a few more from this year still interests me likes Ender Lillies and Hellish Quart. 

Not saying those games are going to be my GOTY but the year isn't over quite yet.

At the end of the day I rather not miss out on %90 of multiplats like Switch owners than getting one great exclusive game or two. I wouldn't trade anything to play Monster Hunter Rise, especially knowing it won't stay exclusive forever.

Edited by Ramza

Switch has missed out on almost every good game this year :mj:

Bubut MH Rise... that "I've got a MH game too :idid:" pity game that isn't even exclusive and best on PC no matter which way you slice it.. :lawl:

And a 3ds Metroid and the worst Zelda game Again Edition :ovolol:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

There is no ownage, just half of a year with no clear winner. There's still plenty of good games to go around and the rest of the year isn't looking bad either.

I just bought Ys IX Monstrum Nox (formerly a Playstation exclusive). Monster Hunter Stories 2 is coming out tomorrow, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles in a few weeks and Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters this month as well. I have yet to play Scarlet Nexus which just released last month. Looking forward to Tales of Arise, Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empire V, etc.

Then there's all those PC exclusive indie games, I am still trying to catch up to last year release and a few more from this year still interests me likes Ender Lillies and Hellish Quart. 

Not saying those games are going to be my GOTY but the year isn't over quite yet.

At the end of the day I rather not miss out on %90 of multiplats like Switch owners than getting one great exclusive game or two. I wouldn't trade anything to play Monster Hunter Rise, especially knowing it won't stay exclusive forever.

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Switch has missed out on almost every good game this year :mj:

Bubut MH Rise... that "I've got a MH game too :idid:" pity game that isn't even exclusive and best on PC no matter which way you slice it.. :lawl:

And a 3ds Metroid and the worst Zelda game Again Edition :ovolol:

Yet it's sooo hard for you two clowns to answer a simple question.    What has been the best game on PC SO FAR this year? :lebron:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

95 to 99% of those games you listed are found on other every system including Switch as well (Ys, MHS, GAA etc) ... even the PC "exclusive" indies are available on almost every system. 

Plan B gaming indeed :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yet it's sooo hard for you two clowns to answer a simple question.    What has been the best game on PC SO FAR this year? :lebron:

I already told your ass.  And most of them aren't on Switch.

I dont play games based on whether or not they are exclusive.. lmfao that's some lame ass console justification bullshit.  Miss me with that shit homie. :mj:

55 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already told your ass.  And most of them aren't on Switch.

I dont play games based on whether or not they are exclusive.. lmfao that's some lame ass console justification bullshit.  Miss me with that shit homie. :mj:

Old ports are PC's best games so far this year?  Plan B gaming indeed :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:drake:

Let's pretend for a second that this is true.  Even if that's the case it doesn't make up for NOTHING, ZIP, Ziltch for an entire year. 

Well Remi found an emu that plays Mario 64 at 180 FPS, I'm sure. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Well Remi found an emu that plays Mario 64 at 180 FPS, I'm sure. 

he literally made a thread recently boasting about a Super Nintendo emu that plays games in wide-screen.  Yes... the super Nintendo from 30 years ago :kaz:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

95 to 99% of those games you listed are found on other every system including Switch as well (Ys, MHS, GAA etc) ... even the PC "exclusive" indies are available on almost every system. 

Plan B gaming indeed :kaz:

I wasn't aware GOTY games had anything to do with being exclusive or not. I'm simply pointing out some of the stuff I've played this year. Not starting an exclusivity war contest, that's a different debate.

PS4 had plenty of exclusives and %80 of the time my GOTY pick was still a multiplat. 

Meanwhile Switch is missing on all multiplats that can't run on a toaster. I rather have everything than some overpriced Nintendo exclusive like that 2.5D Metroid.

Switch is Plan N Gaming. The N isn't for Nintendo, it stand for Non-Gaming.

This is the same fagot who made a big deal about PS5s shareplay being inconvenient because every 1 hour of game time  you had to take 10 secs to click a button to restart, and is going on about emulators that are filled with bugs and glitches and require several workarounds to get a game that’s stable. Don’t even get me started on his monster Hunter rise multiplayer emulator excuse. Same thing guyz. What a dumbfuck :ccruise:

37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't aware GOTY games had anything to do with being exclusive or not. I'm simply pointing out some of the stuff I've played this year. Not starting an exclusivity war contest, that's a different debate.

PS4 had plenty of exclusives and %80 of the time my GOTY pick was still a multiplat. 

Meanwhile Switch is missing on all multiplats that can't run on a toaster. I rather have everything than some overpriced Nintendo exclusive like that 2.5D Metroid.

Switch is Plan N Gaming. The N isn't for Nintendo, it stand for Non-Gaming.

and yet you can't name even a single defining game released on PC so far this year 😂🤣

All the games you listed are old ports and multiplats.... Plan B gaming :kaz: