So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Your GOTYs are a bunch of old PS3 and PS4 ports. Why am I not surprised :will2:

And the irony of you then talking shit on FF7R. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be your 2022 or 2023 GOTY :hest:

I'm sure it wont be :mj: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

Honestly this year has been pretty weak so far, I've played a lot of games on my PC but nothing really stands out as GOTY material. I was banking on RE Village but I didn't even finish that game to completion yet. l'll finish it some other time but still disappointing. I'm hoping the rest of the year will be better.

Guilty Gear Strive is super disappointing. The online lobby system is ass and the servers loading times takes ages and playable roster is too small. Just another sloppy ASW launch game. 

Persona 5 Strikers is okay, if you really dig P5 characters it's definitely worth playing, otherwise the decent combat is not enough to make the game that interesting gameplay wise. 

...and a lot of old ports, late ports, or remasters, or remakes.

Square Enix port of Legend of Mana is somewhat half-assed. The backgrounds looks nice but the sprites still looks like shit. Feels like a halfway done remake, waste of money.

Shin Megami Tensei III port has no effort put it into it, just the laziest kind of HD remaster.

No More Heroes 1 and 2 are mostly shit. Just as lazy as SMTIII. Revisiting part 2 was kinda fun tho. Still the games didn't age all that well and deserved more effort put into the port.

NieR Replicant is cool if you liked the original, now that's a decent effort put into a remaster, otherwise it won't change your mind if you never liked the PS3/360 version.

Mass Effect Legendary Collection. Great stuff, nothing bad to say about it.

Nioh 2 is great but it's still deja vue being so similar to the first game. It's fine but it wasn't GOTY the year it came out on PS4 and sure isn't GOTY now either.

Anyway, I've played more 2021 releases than just those I mentioned. A lot of indie games on PC for the most part but once again, nothing stands out that much.

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Honestly this year has been pretty weak so far, I've played a lot of games on my PC but nothing really stands out as GOTY material. I was banking on RE Village but I didn't even finish that game to completion yet. l'll finish it some other time but still disappointing. I'm hoping the rest of the year will be better.

Guilty Gear Strive is super disappointing. The online lobby system is ass and the servers loading times takes ages and playable roster is too small. Just another sloppy ASW launch game. 

Persona 5 Strikers is okay, if you really dig P5 characters it's definitely worth playing, otherwise the decent combat is not enough to make the game that interesting gameplay wise. 

Square Enix port of Legend of Mana is somewhat half-assed. The backgrounds looks nice but the sprites still looks like shit. Feels like a halfway done remake, waste of money.

Shin Megami Tensei III port has no effort put it into it, just the laziest kind of HD remaster.

No More Heroes 1 and 2 are mostly shit. Just as lazy as SMTIII. Revisiting part 2 was kinda fun tho. Still the games didn't age all that well and deserved more effort put into the port.

NieR Replicant is cool if you liked the original, now that's a decent effort put into a remaster, otherwise it won't change your mind if you never liked the PS3/360 version.

Nioh 2 is great but it's still deja vue being so similar to the first game. It's fine but it wasn't GOTY the year it came out on PS4 and sure isn't GOTY now either.

Anyway, I've played more 2021 releases than just those I mentioned. A lot of indie games on PC for the most part but once again, nothing stands out that much.

I've had multiple AAAes. Not disappointing at all

THHBR :ANYWORD:

6 hours ago, Remij said:

What a stupid comment.. and it was because someone dissed Ratchet a fucking Clank :tom:

Bubu teh pixars :tear2:

Nah, just noticed how bizarre it is to hear MS marks be disgruntled about an actual hit game while clinging to future vaporware dry ass sequels like Halo Infinite as if the last two games weren't ass. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

When your GOTY is a Monster Dumpster game :luff:

It's the best game so far this year.... Didn't say it will be the best game when the year is done :jasonj:

What's the best game on PC so far this year? :lebron:

5 hours ago, Remij said:

ROFL :lawl:

11 hours ago, Remij said:

It takes two probably.

Maybe Nier personally.

Possibly Persona 5 Strikers.

Could be Nioh 2.

Loop Hero is sick.

Look at this shit of Plan B games... :ovolol:

Only system with a worse 2021 than PC is Xbox. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Hey at least you're finally being honest.... the hermits have been owned:tom5:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Ironically Xbox is finishing 2021 stronger than any platform will for the whole year...

:drake:

Let's pretend for a second that this is true.  Even if that's the case it doesn't make up for NOTHING, ZIP, Ziltch for an entire year. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Look at this shit of Plan B games... :ovolol:

Only system with a worse 2021 than PC is Xbox. 

Saying this as a Switch gamer this year is FUCKING HILARIOUS :lawl: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You couldn't give a shit even if you wanted to because you don't have any non Plan B games to give a shit about. :ovolol:  

You want me to give a shit so badly...but I don't :hest: 

LMAO Metroid 2D and Zelda and Pokemon ports again... Those are your BIG Nintendo games for the year :lawl: 

All best on PC too... and Sheep and Nintendo can't do anything about that :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

You want me to give a shit so badly...but I don't :hest: 

LMAO Metroid 2D and Zelda and Pokemon ports again... Those are your BIG Nintendo games for the year :lawl: 

All best on PC too... and Sheep and Nintendo can't do anything about that :rofl: 

There are no PC games for you to give a shit about in the first place.... you wish there was something for you to give a shit about... Plan B gaming :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

There are no PC games for you to give a shit about in the first place.... you wish there was something for you to give a shit about... Plan B gaming :drake:

No PC games he says :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No PC games he says :drake: 

14 hours ago, Remij said:

It takes two probably.

Maybe Nier personally.

Possibly Persona 5 Strikers.

Could be Nioh 2.

Loop Hero is sick.

PC = (P) ort (C) entral for Plan (B) gamers :ovolol:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

PC = (P) ort (C) entral for Plan (B) gamers :ovolol:

Those are all PC games.

Meanwhile Nintonto gamers losing their shit over Pokemon again 

E5niurgXIAcgJOT?format=jpg&name=large

Marquee Nintendo title for 2021:mj: 

And a 2D Metroid which looks like any random trash indie game... of which thousands release every month on Steam :lawl: 

d0db2eb0-cee5-11eb-bfad-0433822666a2

Fucking sheep talking about games:ovolol: