So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

28 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

man...i was really hoping for a powerful handheld i can keep at the office. 

It really has nothing to do with the hardware. Falcom always makes such ugly ass low budget games. I downloaded the demo on PS5 and it looks absolutely horrendous. Literally a higher res PS2 game.

12 minutes ago, Delita said:

It really has nothing to do with the hardware. Falcom always makes such ugly ass low budget games. I downloaded the demo on PS5 and it looks absolutely horrendous. Literally a higher res PS2 game.

Switch can't even run a high res PS2 game... is what you're saying :mj: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

You listed trash... that all either will be best emulated on PC or already has PC versions planned/released.

Switch is bottom barrel trash garbo dude.  No More Exclusives 3 isn't saving this fucking god awful terrible year you've had.

Now begone :hest:

img_agarcial_20190905-020016_imagenes_lv

Bbbbut emulation will save Plan B gaming :awww:

You literally listed all. old ports... not one new stand out game on PC :sabu:

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and yet you can't name even a single defining game released on PC so far this year 😂🤣

All the games you listed are old ports and multiplats.... Plan B gaming :kaz:

Why I should be in a hurry to name a GOTY title halfway through the year? I haven't even been gaming on PC for 12 months yet, I'm still catching up to a lot of titles and I've already admitted this year has been disappointing.

I don't see what the big deal is, I'm not gonna list a title that I have mixed impressions about just for the sake of argument.

My last 9 months on Steam has been quitted stacked I can assure you, more than you could possibly have on Switch.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Why I should be in a hurry to name a GOTY title halfway through the year? I haven't even been gaming on PC for 12 months yet, I'm still catching up to a lot of titles and I've already admitted this year has been disappointing.

I don't see what the big deal is, I'm not gonna list a title that I have mixed impressions about just for the sake of argument.

My last 9 months on Steam has been quitted stacked I can assure you, more than you could possibly have on Switch.

Who said anything about naming a GOTY title right now? lmfao. 

It's a simple question about what has the best game on PC been so far this year?   How hard is it for you to answer a simple question?

The best game right now doesn't mean it will be GOTY... its simply the best game available on the system this year at this point. 

You two Plan B gaming clowns are struggling mightily to answer a fairly simple question :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's a simple question about what has the best game on PC been so far this year?   How hard is it for you to answer a simple question?

The best game right now doesn't mean it will be GOTY... its simply the best game available on this system this year through this point of the year. 

You two Plan B gaming clowns are struggling mightily to answer a fairly simple question :sabu:

I just told you, it's a weak year and there's nothing I particularly liked enough to say it's the best game of the bunch.

But shit, if I really have to I guess would say Guilty Gear Strive. Even though the singleplayer content is weak, the roster is too small, the lobby system is ass and the game was messy at launch and still is in some ways. Yay. :|

Or RE Village I guess even though I haven't bothered to finish it and so far isn't as good as RE7 was? 

Happy now? lmfao

but bu I has Monster Hunter Rise teh biggest game of the year!!!!!

Who gives a shit?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The best game right now doesn't mean it will be GOTY... its simply the best game available on the system this year at this point. 

What the FUCK are you blabbing on about? LMFAO

I listed a bunch of new games which aren't on Ditch :pavarotti:

You're not asking what's the best EXCLUSIVE game on PC... you're asking what the best game on PC has been so far this year.... and I listed a bunch.  How hard is it for you to accept a simple answer? :drake: 

Meanwhile we also get, NMH2, Rise, SMT5, Zelda SSHD, Pokecrap, and Metroid :ovolol: 

You should be asking yourself what Switch will get... that wont be playable, and best, somewhere else :hehe: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

What the FUCK are you blabbing on about? LMFAO

I listed a bunch of new games which aren't on Ditch :pavarotti:

You're not asking what's the best EXCLUSIVE game on PC... you're asking what the best game on PC has been so far this year.... and I listed a bunch.  How hard is it for you to accept a simple answer? :drake: 

Meanwhile we also get, NMH2, Rise, SMT5, Zelda SSHD, Pokecrap, and Metroid :ovolol: 

You should be asking yourself what Switch will get... that wont be playable, and best, somewhere else :hehe: 

Yes Remij we all saw that Plan B list of old ports, the entire thread is still laughing at it :sabu:

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes Remij we all saw that Plan B list of old ports, the entire thread is still laughing at it :sabu:

List the old ports dumbass... 

I can list yours... lmfao Zelda and Pokecrap :rofls: 

13 minutes ago, Boundless said:

1651293087_ScreenShot2021-07-09at8_48_14AM.png.959502d9f3bacd1f129d4e0b285e27e3.png

wanna tell us what you thought about ratchet?

:geese:

Read the first page of the thread moron :drake: 

I was all about talking about it... until the crybabies came in and wanted to talk about other games on other systems :hest: