So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

These are such dumb comments.

Of course the cows would be owned by that...  Only an entire forum of butthurt cows consoling each other would believe otherwise.  And that's exactly what this forum is now.

And no... I wouldn't give a shit in reality because I can literally play any single PS1 game on my PC right now.  It's actually the cows that WISH PS5 had PS1 and PS2 emulation :hest: 

Because console gaming is more enjoyable than gaming on a PC. You think they are cavemen with no access to a PC? 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Because console gaming is more enjoyable than gaming on a PC. You think they are cavemen with no access to a PC? 

You just said console gaming is more enjoyable to them than gaming on a PC... so that's exactly why they whine to Sony about not having BC emulation of their previous gen consoles. :shrug: 

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

You just said console gaming is more enjoyable to them than gaming on a PC... so that's exactly why they whine to Sony about not having BC emulation of their previous gen consoles. :shrug: 

who whines to Sony about not having BC emulation?

Probably Xbox losers online who are concern trolling.

Nobody here is losing any sleep over trying to play PS3 games.

...........do you know why?

Because Sony been giving them good PS4 and PS5 games to think about throughout this entire time.

Edited by jehurey

while i couldn't care less about replaying most old games, i do like how the xbox one x and series x made it an industry standard, in the console place, to update last gen titles with 4k/60 (even 120) fps. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No cap,  if Sony released their entire PSP 1 catalog for PC you'd be goose stepping in here like 90s Vince McMahon after a threesome with Madonna and Janet Jackson. 

Goodwill gaming ass pc players. :shake:

Not sure why you are complaining about someone wanting old games catalog when you bought your PS4 in 2020.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not sure why you are complaining about someone wanting old games catalog when you bought your PS4 in 2020.

He's not complaining.  He's just prodding for responses I think.  He really doesn't give a shit about any of this.  He's not butthurt like the sheep and a few of the cows are.  GD is also exempt, because he can actually laugh at Sony and go along with a joke.  The sheep though... nope they gotta defend Sony's honor :hest: 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's not complaining.  He's just prodding for responses I think.  He really doesn't give a shit about any of this.  He's not butthurt like the sheep and a few of the cows are.  GD is also exempt, because he can actually laugh at Sony and go along with a joke.  The sheep though... nope they gotta defend Sony's honor :hest: 

Sheep would have never defended a Sony platformer like Ratchet back when they still had some integrity. :D 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sheep would have never defended a Sony platformer like Ratchet back when they still had some integrity. :D 

Sheep are just Sony dickriders because if it wasn't for them talking about Playstation they'd only ever talk in NPD threads once a month:rofls: 

• Haha 1

LOL these butthurt lemmings are just spewing their bitterness.

Trying to hype up backwards compatibility (again, after they already tried doing that back in 2016, and in 2017):tom:

And then talking about people hiding behind other consoles, when they ran away from Microsoft's failure and hid behind their PCs.:kaz:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL these butthurt lemmings are just spewing their bitterness.

Trying to hype up backwards compatibility (again, after they already tried doing that back in 2016, and in 2017):tom:

And then talking about people hiding behind other consoles, when they ran away from Microsoft's failure and hid behind their PCs.:kaz:

Did you just call me Lemming? Damn.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Did you just call me Lemming? Damn.

You're a hateboy that's been agreeing with the lemmings, especially the ones hiding behind PCs.

So yeah..........damn. Pretty pathetic to see you aligning closer to them.

Just now, jehurey said:

You're a hateboy that's been agreeing with the lemmings, especially the ones hiding behind PCs.

So yeah..........damn. Pretty pathetic to see you aligning closer to them.

Serious business up in here.

Agreeing with someone on something = aligning with them? Yeah because I defend Xbox every chance I get. :ben: 

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sheep aren't insecure about Ratchet being a good exclusive for PS5 as lemmings and Hermits are because we have AAA exclusives as well..... something Lemmings and hermits cannot say.... so they needlessly hate on what they can't have 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Ramza said:

Agreeing with someone on something = aligning with them? Yeah because I defend Xbox every chance I get. :ben: 

Oh, don't you know... you're 100% a Lemming and Hermit beggar now.  You haven't met your Xbox hating quota for the week... and they've noticed. :francis: 

That's what you get for disagreeing with them about something a few times.  Once is an misunderstanding, second time was an accident, third time though??  HOW DARE YOU!

Fucking clowns :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

they (lemmings) don't defend xbox (they can't).

they hid behind a PC and just try to pathetically bash Playsation.

if i were to describe what you've been doing the past few months, that previous sentence i just type would be pretty close to the bullseye, wouldn't it?

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sheep aren't insecure about Ratchet being a good exclusive for PS5 as lemmings and Hermits are because we have AAA exclusives as well..... something Lemmings and hermits cannot say.... so they needlessly hate on what they can't have 😂🤣

I wouldn't even download Ratchet even if it was free on Steam.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

if i were to describe what you've been doing the past few months, that previous sentence i just type would be pretty close to the bullseye, wouldn't it?

SEE David!!  He's NOTICED what you are doing!

Fucking clown ass sheep fucks :tom: 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The leap in logic you are spinning here is pretty amazing. 

You think I defend Xbox while hiding behind PC. Suuuuuuuure, mate. Must have missed all the post where I trash Xbox and Gamepass on a weekly basis but that's fine, I'm not mad.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

SEE David!!  He's NOTICED what you are doing!

Fucking clown ass sheep fucks :tom: 

oh man, poor guy spilled his butthurt from another thread into here.

its all over the place.:drake: