Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

I think my sons monitor is 1440p 175hz 

Can you IMAGINE having a 60hz PC monitor... in 2021..  And he's got a 3090 FFS :kaz: 

OMFG the priorities :rofl: 

Jerry games on his OLED he says.... but his PS5 history proves otherwise... he's got it connected to his PC so he can stream shit online.. that's it :tom: 

60hz in 2021.... and he's going on about 12bit color depth :lawl: 

Imagine being 40, and bragging about the few pieces of tech you bought. My 3090 looks great on my OLED TV💩

Like these are such minor things that most people here have. A decent gaming set up.

He spent his life savings to buy 3 gaming platforms, and the only use they get is for creating an argument lol

But you guys have shit monitors ! While jerry doesnt even have his own house, family, gf , furniture that isnt from the 80s, a car from this decade, self respect , friends, purpose, worth, good hygiene, etc. 

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

My 1660 Ti beat you.

image.thumb.png.a5b8a976809560a951fba546c14868d8.png

Lol. I paid 200 for the card :P. Also that's an old test. Mine most likely beat yours on time spy 

12 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Imagine being 40, and bragging about the few pieces of tech you bought. My 3090 looks great on my OLED TV💩

Like these are such minor things that most people here have. A decent gaming set up.

He spent his life savings to buy 3 gaming platforms, and the only use they get is for creating an argument lol

But you guys have shit monitors ! While jerry doesnt even have his own house, family, gf , furniture that isnt from the 80s, a car from this decade, self respect , friends, purpose, worth, good hygiene, etc. 

The absolute HILARIOUS thing is that he has a 60hz 1920x1200p monitor :kaz: 

And it's scratched up and dusty as fuck... :lawl: 

Sitting on an old 90s desk with a fucking hutch :ovolol: 

24 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol. I paid 200 for the card :P. Also that's an old test. Mine most likely beat yours on time spy 

that evens out because my CPU is much cheaper than yours,

i took that test about 5 days ago, so it's not new either, and your card should beat my GPU, it has 1,920 CUDA cores to my higher clocked 1,536 cores. 120 TMUS to my 96.

My timespy score is 6861

9 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

that evens out because my CPU is much cheaper than yours,

i took that test about 5 days ago, so it's not new either, and your card should beat my GPU, it has 1,920 CUDA cores to my higher clocked 1,536 cores. 120 TMUS to my 96.

My timespy score is 6861

6952 is mine. Are you overclocking? 

On 2021-08-05 at 12:58 AM, DynamiteCop said:

AMD needs to get on bettering FSR, I know they will but a faster pace would be nice. They're really not that far behind Nvidia with RT performance, but with no real DLSS alternative it's a much bigger hit.

They can better FSR by just getting more games out in support. The games I seen reviewers comparing I hardly see a major difference.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
19 hours ago, Remij said:

erry games on his OLED he says.... but his PS5 history proves otherwise... he's got it connected to his PC so he can stream shit online.. that's it :tom: 

No I don't.

Where do I stream PS5 online?  And the PS5 does online streaming function on its own, why would anybody need to connect it to a PC?

Oh wow...................you're lying again.:drake:

This is what these guys were doing.............on a Saturday night, when I wasn't even here on the forum.

But they were.

18 hours ago, JonbX said:

18 hours ago, Remij said:

The absolute HILARIOUS thing is that he has a 60hz 1920x1200p monitor :kaz: 

And it's scratched up and dusty as fuck... :lawl: 

Sitting on an old 90s desk with a fucking hutch :ovolol: 

18 hours ago, JonbX said:

Hutchery ROFL

18 hours ago, Remij said:

:deadkoolaid:

Wow.........they were actually doing this on a Saturday night. Staying on an internet forum, losing their shit over me. Seems about right.:reg:

On 2021-08-05 at 8:19 PM, jehurey said:

Actually I ended up paying about $400 because my two RTX 3080 had lovely profit margins to pay off my RTX 3090.

You simply paid $1200 for an obselete video card two years ago for ray-tracing that you never got.

I'd rather play Cyberpunk than Metro Exodus patches multiple times over LOL.

Look at this continued butthurt

LOL no, you can't. I'm sure you'd like to since you got shit out of it. :lawl:

Its hilarious how you guys are so desperate, since there was no economic stimulus payment in the Fall of 2020, when I bought three video cards back to back to back.

Even hilarious how I'm speaking to people who ended up buying CHEAPER VIDEO CARDS.........or straight up COULDN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR A NEW ONE.

LOL AMD video cards = second-class citizens

Oh you got a RTX 3090?

I thought he was ragging you for spending $1500 on a RX 6900 XT,  I know some who done that out of despiration because of the markups. But if you paid MSRP for RTX 3090, can't knock that. 

It may not be the best Cost Per Frame GPU, but the RTX 3090 is the best over-rall performing GPU.    

• NPC 1
3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Oh you got a RTX 3090?

I thought he was ragging you for spending $1500 on a RX 6900 XT,  I know some who done that out of despiration because of the markups. But if you paid MSRP for RTX 3090, can't knock that. 

It may not be the best Cost Per Frame GPU, but the RTX 3090 is the best over-rall performing GPU.    

Yes I can.. lmfao

He's knocking my for buying a 2080ti when it launched.. and for two years went completely uncontested.. at $1200 (which I actually didn't pay either because I sold my old GPU)

If he can do that.. I SURE AS HELL can knock him for spending MORE on a GPU than me... while having cried and posted before about being all about teh value per dollar :tear2: 

He's as big of a hypocrite as they come.  Hypochurey :francis: 

:geese: 

Edited by Remij
On 2021-08-05 at 9:19 PM, JonbX said:

I got 16486 in firestrike and 7093 in timespy. I assumed cookes CPU would be much better than mine.

That's what I'm telling him, he should have mopped my GPU with his 2060 as my 1660 Ti is way crippled by comparison and I'm using a Ryzen 5 2600 for crying out loud. He's on a Intel 10th gen 6 core that's single thread performance runs circles around ZEN+.

I'm wondering if Cooke is running his 2060 at bone stock probably coupled with a weak VRM motherboard or something.

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

That's what I'm telling him, he should have mopped my GPU with his 2060 as my 1660 Ti is way crippled by comparison and I'm using a Ryzen 5 2600 for crying out loud. He's on a Intel 10th gen 6 core that's single thread performance runs circles around ZEN+.

I'm wondering if Cooke is running his 2060 at bone stock probably coupled with a weak VRM motherboard or something.

It's bone stock. If the need arises I have to overclock then I will. I get a solid 120fps on black ops at high settings. 

• Upvote 1