Let's fucking go

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What does that have to do with anything? :D He posts info/leaks pertaining to many different FPSs, so the people who follow him (and voted on that poll) are shooter fans. This is a better representation of interest in those games than the original poll you posted (which also only had half the total votes).

It has everything to do with everything.  The audience that skews towards specific twitter accounts skews those results because they are more likely to see them...

I really shouldn't have to explain this to you.  If a writer for a website which skews towards Xbox makes a poll.. it's going to go more the other way...

And nah.. Benji's post has about as many votes...

wwww.png

I just took that screen...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-veteran-joseph-staten-is-returning-to-help-with-halo-infinite/      

i got ya homie

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

It has everything to do with everything.  The audience that skews towards specific twitter accounts skews those results because they are more likely to see them...

I really shouldn't have to explain this to you.  If a writer for a website which skews towards Xbox makes a poll.. it's going to go more the other way...

wwww.png

Except that post, and the majority of those votes occurred the day before they announced Halo infinite would not have co-op.

We even made fun of the thread you created about that, and bumped it the day afterwards. LOL

So in order to discredit Twinblade's Twitter poll, you post an even-more discredited Twitter poll.

Also, if that Twitter account is "skewed" towards Sony, then shouldn't CoD be winning that poll since that's marketed with Playstation as having exclusive DLC and access to exclusive betas?

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

wwww.png

The poll closed a while ago it seems, its outdated at this point. This was both before it was announced that Infinite would have no co-op at launch, and before Gamescom where they showed nothing interesting of the game.

People have much less confidence in Infinite now than they did just a few weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This whole thread is about a twitter poll? 

50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes :lawl:

Heaven forbid someone makes some threads about some games around here... :roll: 

All you guys do is bitch about shit other people post and you guys never post anything yourselves.

Here's a list of Gouko's recently made topics.... notice the lack of... games... Just one sales thread and one rumor thread.. :umad: 

gouko.png

Get the fuck outta here :camby:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

A fairly impartial one from someone not affiliated with any sites or magazines :shrug: 

Except that it became wildly out of date in less than 24 hours after it was made.

34 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you make threads about:

-Look at the Twitch numbers for this Microsoft published game!!!!!!!! That means its successful!!!!!

-Look at the youtube views for this Microsoft published game's trailer!!!!!!! That means its going to be a success!!!

-Look at this twitter poll that a Microsoft published game is on top of. The hype is real!!!!

The only game thread you've made is about.............a microsoft purchased game. Go figure.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except that it became wildly out of date in less than 24 hours after it was made.

No, you make threads about:

-Look at the Twitch numbers for this Microsoft published game!!!!!!!! That means its successful!!!!!

-Look at the youtube views for this Microsoft published game's trailer!!!!!!! That means its going to be a success!!!

-Look at this twitter poll that a Microsoft published game is on top of. The hype is real!!!!

The only game thread you've made is about.............a microsoft purchased game. Go figure.

LMFAO oh no... out of date?  Says who?  The tweet is what it is... and Twinky came with a rebuttal tweet... and I contested it with logic..

And LMFAO that's proof you only see what you want to see... much like you thinking I beg for games... I actually POST about games.. and make threads

rem.png

Hmm, news threads, tech threads, multiplat game threads, Sony game threads, PC game threads, Xbox game threads, Switch game threads..... I post a lot of quality stuff :smoke:

Meanwhile... you're another one who constantly bitches in other people's thread about the fact that they made them... or what they based them off of... and here's your threads:

jer.png

You're another "politics" focused poster who does nothing but bring up arguments to Jerry-go-round actual gaming threads here in the main forum.  LOL the ONLY Switch threads you guys make are Sales related threads :kaz:  LMAO it's no wonder why you think people who make predictions here are embarrassed by them.. you're literally don't like gaming... and you don't game.  He made a guess and was WRONG!!@@! HAHAHA SO EMBARRASSING!@!! :roll: 

Jesus christ.. absolutely pathetic :tom: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO oh no... out of date?  Says who?  The tweet is what it is...

...........out of date.

Say who? Everybody who read the news 24 hours after that poll was made.

And no..........you don't talk about games. You talk about games that you WISH TO PORT BEG.

Holy shit, look at you melting down and posting about me and gouko.

We're not the ones trying to be gatekeepers to declare who are "real gamers".

You are...........and we're pointing out that you're full of (biased) shit.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........out of date.

Say who? Everybody who read the news 24 hours after that poll was made.

And no..........you don't talk about games. You talk about games that you WISH TO PORT BEG.

Holy shit, look at you melting down and posting about me and gouko.

We're not the ones trying to be gatekeepers to declare who are "real gamers".

You are...........and we're pointing out that you're full of (biased) shit.

I already proved you full of shit

rem.png

Try again.

Looking at your post history... I'd say you were embarrassed to talk about actually playing games.. possibly even allergic to it :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I already proved you full of shit

rem.png

Try again.

Nope I'm correct.

bravely Default...................port begging

NMH3...........talking about sheep, while also port begging about getting the game.

Naughty Dog PC collect..................OBVIOUS port begging

So the only thing that you are posting there that actually has to do with you ACTUALLY PLAYING A GAME..........is the game that is published by Microsoft and advertised by Microsoft as their tentpole title for GamePass.

Yup............I absolutely nailed what you do on this forum.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope I'm correct.

bravely Default...................port begging

NMH3...........talking about sheep, while also port begging about getting the game.

Naughty Dog PC collect..................OBVIOUS port begging

So the only thing that you are posting there that actually has to do with you ACTUALLY PLAYING A GAME..........is the game that is published by Microsoft and advertised by Microsoft as their tentpole title for GamePass.

Yup............I absolutely nailed what you do on this forum.

No, you're again seeing what you want to see.

I post threads about games.  You whine and cry that I do.

"he's begging" :cries: 

"he's guessing" :cries: 

Embarrassing... truly :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you're again seeing what you want to see.

No, its right there in the thread titles.

The fact that you are looking forward to Naughty Dog games that came out back in 2016 and 2017 is the sign of a non-gamer.

Which makes sense, since you haven't played any real Playstation games since 2014.

Its pretty horrendous that you are literally not playing GOTY nominated games from the majority of the 2010 decade............and you have the nerve to try and call yourself a "real gamer" :drake:

That's like you not watching Christopher Nolan movies, Scorcese movies, A24-produced movies, Alfonso Cuaron movies, and you only watch Steven Spielberg movies and maybe a Tarantino movie here and there.

........and then you proceed to call yourself a "film buff" LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its right there in the thread titles.

The fact that you are looking forward to Naughty Dog games that came out back in 2016 and 2017 is the sign of a non-gamer.

Which makes sense, since you haven't played any real Playstation games since 2014.

Its pretty horrendous that you are literally not playing GOTY nominated games from the majority of the 2010 decade............and you have the nerve to try and call yourself a "real gamer" :drake:

That's like you not watching Christopher Nolan movies, Scorcese movies, A24-produced movies, Alfonso Cuaron movies, and you only watch Steven Spielberg movies and maybe a Tarantino movie here and there.

........and then you proceed to call yourself a "film buff" LOL

That entire post is embarrassing :tom: 

Even moreso when you consider its coming from someone who hasn't touched their PS5 in months, who has Ratchet and Clank: RA... and instead was talking about playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on their 3090 equipped PC :kaz: 

Oh... and who can forget 14h of "12 Minutes" on their phone :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

That entire post is embarrassing :tom: 

Even moreso when you consider its coming from someone who hasn't touched their PS5 in months :kaz: 

He hasn't played GOTY nominated games, and even GOTY winning games from Playstation from 2014.

And he's trying to call me embarrassing.

The worse you could say is that I haven't played ONE game that has GOTY-potential on it.

Think of how many YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED.

Holy shit, that's checkmate, right there.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He hasn't played GOTY nominated games, and even GOTY winning games from Playstation from 2014.

And he's trying to call me embarrassing.

The worse you could say is that I haven't played ONE game that has GOTY-potential on it.

Think of how many YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED.

Holy shit, that's checkmate, right there.

LMAO this guy going on about GOTY nominated games now... :mj: 

TRULY embarrassing :rofl: 

Dude... you need to just play ANYTHING at this point :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO this guy going on about GOTY nominated games now... :mj: 

TRULY embarrassing :rofl: 

Dude... you need to just play ANYTHING at this point :kaz: 

Holy shit..............he's actually trying to downplay NOT PLAYING THE BEST GAMES OF A GENERATION.

He genuinely thinks that playing mediocre GamePass games is more "real gamer cred" than somebody who has actually not played the best games from either Playstation and Nintendo consoles for the majority of the previous 2010 decade.

Oh my god..............I've checkmate'd this guy, hard.

This is all I need to say to his face, from this point forward.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

All you guys do is bitch about shit other people post and you guys never post anything yourselves.

Here's a list of Gouko's recently made topics.... notice the lack of... games... Just one sales thread and one rumor thread.. :umad: 

gouko.png

Get the fuck outta here :camby:

This thread is about a twitter poll... But nice try though :lawl: