Let's fucking go

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-veteran-joseph-staten-is-returning-to-help-with-halo-infinite/      

i got ya homie

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

The only thing that doesn't make sense about that date is the fact that it's a Wednesday. Microsoft releases are always done on Tuesdays. Dying Light comes out on Tuesday the 7th so that also doesn't make sense because they're not going to release two games that large which could cannibalize each other.

Lmao, if MS needs to worry about a Dying Light sequel hurting the sales of their next big Halo game, then that speaks volumes about the state of the franchise.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The only thing that doesn't make sense about that date is the fact that it's a Wednesday. Microsoft releases are always done on Tuesdays. Dying Light comes out on Tuesday the 7th so that also doesn't make sense because they're not going to release two games that large which could cannibalize each other.

Dec. 8th confirmed. :reg:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao, if MS needs to worry about a Dying Light sequel hurting the sales of their next big Halo game, then that speaks volumes about the state of the franchise.

It's not about Halo, it's about games in general. Releases need to be staggered intelligently especially when they'll be competing for your time.

Dying Light 2 is not Microsoft's game but they wanted to sell just as equally not only for the developers sake but also because they financially benefit from it as well.

41 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They just confirmed the Dec 8th release date on the Gamescom stream. Dyno wrong again :lul: 

This isn't a right or wrong thing, historically I don't think Microsoft has ever released a game outside of a Tuesday. Friday is one thing, but a Wednesday is weird industry-wide.

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not about Halo, it's about games in general. Releases need to be staggered intelligently especially when they'll be competing for your time.

Dying Light 2 is not Microsoft's game but they wanted to sell just as equally not only for the developers sake but also because they financially benefit from it as well.

This isn't a right or wrong thing, historically I don't think Microsoft has ever released a game outside of a Tuesday. Friday is one thing, but a Wednesday is weird industry-wide.

LOL, you're saying that Microsoft has trouble selling a $15 gamepass service to consumers if there's a $60 Dying Light 2 also releasing that week?:drake:

Huge tentpole games don't need to get out of the way of anybody. Other games need to get out of the way of huge tentpole games.

58 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It is weird, but that’s what desperation looks like.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, you're saying that Microsoft has trouble selling a $15 gamepass service to consumers if there's a $60 Dying Light 2 also releasing that week?:drake:

Huge tentpole games don't need to get out of the way of anybody. Other games need to get out of the way of huge tentpole games.

Horizon FW got RIGHT THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY for the behemoths launching at the end of this year :hehe: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Horizon FW got RIGHT THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY for the behemoths launching at the end of this year :hehe: 

now, they're actually trying to finish the game, instead of releasing broken shit.

you see, playstation owners aren't desperate enough to the point where they will accept a broken, unfinish game.

you................shit, the bottom floor of what YOU WILL BEG FOR is technically unknown, at this point.:tom:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

now, they're actually trying to finish the game, instead of releasing broken shit.

you see, playstation owners aren't desperate enough to the point where they will accept a broken, unfinish game.

you................shit, the bottom floor of what YOU WILL BEG FOR is technically unknown, at this point.:tom:

No... they're desperately trying to build the PS4 version that retarded ass cows thought wouldn't exist :kaz: 

You're definitely not a desperate PS owner... you don't play it at all :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... they're desperately trying to build the PS4 version that retarded ass cows thought wouldn't exist :kaz: 

so you just admitted that they're finished with the PS5 version.

Thank you:blessed:

This dumbass rushed his post like 343i is rushing the single player. And look how he clearly wasn't thinking properly. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you just admitted that they're finished with the PS5 version.

Thank you:blessed:

This dumbass rushed his post like 343i is rushing the single player. And look how he clearly wasn't thinking properly. LOL

You just said they were working to finish it :drake: 

But yea, we'll go with I'm right and they're literally WITHOLDING the game on you purposefully.... so it can also release... on that system you didn't think it was going to release on :danylol: 

:ovolol: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Talking about your post, sweetie.

Man, his response is almost as bad as 343i's

I'm talking about yours twinkletits... you can't say that about my post when you CLEARLY don't believe it to be the case.. :lul: 

Man, the fact that I knew about Horizon 2's delay well over a month ago has got your ass pretty hurt.  The PS4 version and those Chess and Racing mini games are adding a lot to the dev time :rofls: 

5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Dec. 8th confirmed. :reg:

the absolute latest possible release date, missing the 20th anniversary, the limited edition console release, black friday, and game awards eligibility. along with no campaign co-op and forge, and hiding campaign footage 3 months out

:omglol:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

the absolute latest possible release date, missing the 20th anniversary, the limited edition console release, black friday, and game awards eligibility. along with no campaign co-op and forge, and hiding campaign footage 3 months out

:omglol:

MS was running scared of indie game release dates :omglol:

I mean it's clear af MS couldn't push it to next year under any circumstance and gave it the latest possible release date in 2021. We are literally going to be getting whatever is ready by that date.

Yet again ZERO campaign shown is a worry to me. 

12 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I mean it's clear af MS couldn't push it to next year under any circumstance and gave it the latest possible release date in 2021. We are literally going to be getting whatever is ready by that date.

Yet again ZERO campaign shown is a worry to me. 

A Dec 8th date also screams no confidence