Current gen versions of Cyberpunk might not be released until next year

they really should have dumped the outgoing consoles, but you could say that the reason why they have the have the ability to go back to the game and just keep working on it for over a year, and then all the work they put into it is going to be released to the public for free, they can do that because they already got alot of money upfront from selling those PS4 and XBO copies.

Really do hope they can crank up alot of settings in the game, and add alot of features.

Some neogaf dipshits are angry because they offered a very vague roadmap, and they're not going to meet that roadmap.

At this point, so what? What's the difference between waiting until the end of 2021, versus whatever time it takes them going into 2022?

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Game is fine on PC, blame your poorness.

Nah, it’s garbage on PCs too. More bugs than in Hialeah. Terrible story. Awful voice acting. Clunky combat. This was on a pretty powerful PC too. Some parts looked great, while others were cringy. 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Nah, it’s garbage on PCs too. More bugs than in Hialeah. Terrible story. Awful voice acting. Clunky combat. This was on a pretty powerful PC too. Some parts looked great, while others were cringy. 

nah, i played through all of it on release on my PC and I had 0 issues. granted I played on low settings but still the game worked as intended.  

The voice acting was godlike throughout, the main story was okay-ish, some side missions were godlike. combat was okay-to-awesome if you like fps.

I'm sorry GD you are wrong about this game. 

Edited by kaz
7 hours ago, kaz said:

nah, i played through all of it on release on my PC and I had 0 issues. granted I played on low settings but still the game worked as intended.  

The voice acting was godlike throughout, the main story was okay-ish, some side missions were godlike. combat was okay-to-awesome if you like fps.

I'm sorry GD you are wrong about this game. 

So much to groan about with this post.   But who buys CP2077 on PC to play it on Low Settings?