PlayStation Showcase 2021 - Sept. 9th @ 1PM PT ***NOW LIVE***

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I don't know if you remember or even saw the post... but this guy bought a PC for Cyberpunk 2077... bought a 3090... and had it sitting in the box for over a month... because he was "waiting to put it together when CP2077 came out"... He proudly pointed that out to me when I was asking him why the fuck he hadn't built his PC yet...  lmfao... no wonder why he was in absolutely NO RUSH to put it in his PC... he doesn't play games on it either.. :kaz: 

Jerry owns things.... so that he can feign authority to speak on them as a subject.  It's pretty clear now he SPECIFICALLY bought a PS5... so he could speak about it confidently here without anyone being able to tell him to shut up because he doesn't have one.  It's REALLY pathetic :tom: 

Another meltdown post.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Oh look this PSN/Xbox profile argument with Remij and Jehurey about to happen again in a thread about Sony showcase 😐

Exactly.

He is practically beginning another Remierry-go-round™.........and just arguing the same things again. And he isn't remotely talking about the subject of this thread.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust the ones that do it on their own time, meaning they actually have something to show. Ignore the shit that is linked to events like gamescom, Paris Games Week and tbh lately even E3.   

I see you and raise you a series X

There's your Man In Black.   LOL, those Sony haters and their ridiculous attempts to try and make Sony look bad.   I mean, who would put that much effort over stupid shit like that

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The guy can't even respond... he's got Gouko coming in to divert the attention on to me :lawl: 

The thread is about the Sony show and the games.  You're attempting to make it about YOU and HIM with the same PSN/XBL profile merry-go-round arguement again for the millionth time. 

You know the same go around shit you claim you don't do. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The guy can't even respond... he's got Gouko coming in to divert the attention on to me :lawl: 

LOL he's melted down, and now he's trying to run off pretending he successfully proved something.

He hasn't played Playstation 4 games since 2014.

And a couple of weeks ago I proved that, for all that talk of emulation, he doesn't play emulated games either.

He only appears to play GamePass and Halo betas:drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The thread is about the Sony show and the games.  You're attempting to make it about YOU and HIM the same PSN/XBL profile merry-go-round arguement again for the millionth time. 

You know the same go around shit you claim you don't do. 

No.. you are.  Jerry was already talking down to Mala about him owning multiple consoles.... so no.. he was already on the topic of what he owns and how much he games. :francis: 

Why are you trying to stir the pot though?  You think you're helping? :wonder: 

Just now, Remij said:

Another interesting thing about this event was it being the first time that Sony actually marketed the PC version of one of their games, at an event.

The tide is changing :smugcena:

:juggle: 

He's now talking about his port begging.:drake:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't know if you remember or even saw the post... but this guy bought a PC for Cyberpunk 2077... bought a 3090... and had it sitting in the box for over a month... because he was "waiting to put it together when CP2077 came out"... He proudly pointed that out to me when I was asking him why the fuck he hadn't built his PC yet...  lmfao... no wonder why he was in absolutely NO RUSH to put it in his PC... he doesn't play games on it either.. :kaz: 

Jerry owns things.... so that he can feign authority to speak on them as a subject.  It's pretty clear now he SPECIFICALLY bought a PS5... so he could speak about it confidently here without anyone being able to tell him to shut up because he doesn't have one.  It's REALLY pathetic :tom: 

He will talk shit about racing games too despite him not playing them at all. :kaz:

But at least he owns a PS5. :bena:

Just now, Remij said:

No.. you are.  Jerry was already talking down to Mala about him owning multiple consoles....

No, Mala was trying to change the topic to the Switch and trying to make fun of a Sonic Colors, and tried to say it was my "platform of choice"

I simply responded back with "I own multiple systems"

I did not turn this into a contest about how much I am playing games.

Holy shit...............you have been caught BUSTED.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

He will talk shit about racing games too despite him not playing them at all. :kaz:

But at least he owns a PS5. :bena:

Oh yea... he was talking mad shit when GTSport came out.... and he said he was going to play it and was waiting for more DLC cars to come... LMFAO.. I wonder what happened there :tom: 

It's nice his friend Gouko ran over here to help him deal with this though... Gouko isn't a bad guy really.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, Mala was trying to change the topic to the Switch and trying to make fun of a Sonic Colors, and tried to say it was my "platform of choice"

Play a fucking game dude :D 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey at least you stopped pretending that you don't do it. 

Have fun going around about that same topic for the millionth time :holeup:

I only do it when he talks down to others about their gaming.  It's not going to be happening any more.  This little bitch is getting called out EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Tell your boy to play a game ffs :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You said you own multiple systems..... like as if you played the fucking things :drake: 

I had to explain that to you!:lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

No.. you are.  Jerry was already talking down to Mala about him owning multiple consoles.... so no.. he was already on the topic of what he owns and how much he games. :francis: 

Why are you trying to stir the pot though?  You think you're helping? :wonder: 

Actually Jerry replied to me about me downplaying the graphics fidelity of GT7 and saying Forza 8 looked better.

He actually said that GT7 was a real racing game because it had actual ray tracing.

And then he proceeded to develop his comeback with a sarcastic reply saying that we "should just fast track games with non-next gen graphical features".

That's when I mentioned Sonic Colors which is a last gen game with worse quality and glitches on a supposedly next gen system.

That's when he lost it and started his shit show.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You said you own multiple systems..... like as if you played the fucking things :drake: 

I had to explain that to you!:lawl: 

Holy shit..........he's really mad.

I do play those systems.

You..................don't.

I just proved two weeks ago that you don't play emulators.

NONE.

AT ALL.

Something you have been saying that you have been doing FOR YEARS.............you don't do it at all.

You haven't played GOTY nominated and GOTY winning games on Playstation (and probably Nintendo systems) since 2014.

You literally have no credibility when talking about the BEST GAMES of the past decade, because you didn't play them.

And you're whining about me not playing PS5 since June?:drake:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Actually Jerry replied to me about me downplaying the graphics fidelity of GT7 and saying Forza 8 looked better.

He actually said that GT7 was a real racing game because it had actual ray tracing.

And then he proceeded to develop his comeback with a sarcastic reply saying that we "should just fast track games with non-next gen graphical features".

That's when I mentioned Sonic Colors which is a last gen game with worse quality and glitches on a supposedly next gen system.

That's when he lost it and started his shit show.

Jerry needs to just fast track and play a fucking game for once :tom: