Austin Evans Doxxed by ButtHurt Sony Fanboys

59 minutes ago, Remij said:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you?

I seriously don't get it.

Austin Evans is absolutely a well known tech youtuber.  He's actually the 5th biggest tech youtuber channel out there....   You guys might not have heard of him... but claiming that means anything is as stupid as saying you don't know who any of the top Tic Tocker's are out there...  If you watch a lot of tech youtube focused channels... you know of him.. likely seen some video advertised at least once or twice..

Now.. it doesn't excuse him saying some stupid shit.... Most tech youtubers DO say stupid shit and act like they know about stuff they don't know about... Linus does it all the time.. but cmon now.  This is nothing but absolutely fucking pathetic Sony fanfuckboys being themselves.

This is systemWARS not systemFUN. There are real consequences to a persons actions. This man took a swing at the Cow faction and missed and the mighty Cows swung back harder.

Shit is real. If you can’t take the heat get the hell out of the console war.

• Geese 1
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao   Oh man not Austin Evans! Tell me they did not just say that about Austin Evans! He only has like 5 million subscribers, all deez boomers aint ‘eard of him cus dey aint down with da k

just read up on it, seems the guy is a longtime PS slanderer and has no clue what he's talking about with playstation.     timestamped. 28:50 for actual real info and not fake

Just now, TLHBO said:

This is systemWARS not systemFUN. There are real consequences to a persons actions. This man took a swing at the Cow faction and missed and the mighty Cows swung back harder.

Shit is real. If you can’t take the heat get the hell out of the console war.

:lupe:

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this isn't 2010. 5 million YouTube subs doesn't make someone well known anymore. 

Yes it does. Of course you dont know who he is. You arent in to games, or tech. You are into arguing with people for no reason on a forum about something you dont care about.

6 hours ago, JonbX said:

Yes it does. Of course you dont know who he is. You arent in to games, or tech. You are into arguing with people for no reason on a forum about something you dont care about.

We are in the era or big youtubers having 20-30+ million subscrbers and barely anyone on the street would know who they are. 

It's more that you only view  them to run back with any "good" MS/ "bad" Sony and Nintendo news you can find. Like I said before, the geek culture online community has gotten more and more toxic over the past 5 or 6 years anyway, so fuck them. 

40 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

ITT cows supporting social media harassment and terrorism.

Glad I don't belong to that shitty faction anymore.

No one defended doxxing, everyone is just pointing out how silly it looks when MS fanboys try to act all level headed between mountain dew tantrums and acting like some random tech youtuber is a household name or something. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We are in the era or big youtubers having 20-30+ million subscrbers and barely anyone on the street would know who they are. 

It's more that you only view  them to run back with any "good" MS/ "bad" Sony and Nintendo news you can find. Like I said before, the geek culture online community has gotten more and more toxic over the past 5 or 6 years anyway, so fuck them. 

What big tech youtubers have 20 to 30 million subscribers? To put it in perspective,  Austin has 5x more subscribers than Digital Foundry. If you are into tech stuff, you know who Austin Evans is.

Try and downplay and dismiss it however you want. You speak about being toxic yet fail to see that your entire attitude here is pure toxicity :D Idiot.

10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

What big tech youtubers have 20 to 30 million subscribers? To put it in perspective,  Austin has 5x more subscribers than Digital Foundry. If you are into tech stuff, you know who Austin Evans is.

Try and downplay and dismiss it however you want. You speak about being toxic yet fail to see that your entire attitude here is pure toxicity :D Idiot.

Well you're pretty dumb so your idiotic observations are appreciated but worthless. You're now moving this goal post about his niche genre but still go on that people should still know him by name like he's a famous actor or something. 

Again, no one has downplayed this. It's just your idiotic MS bros pretending to care about this because you hate Sony. If some Halo fuckers outted anyone they felt wronged Xbox you wouldn't give a shit about it. What is sad is that you think your act is fooling anyone. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Well you're pretty dumb so your idiotic observations are appreciated but worthless. You're now moving this goal post about his niche genre but still go on that people should still know him by name like he's a famous actor or something. 

Again, no one has downplayed this. It's just your idiotic MS bros pretending to care about this because you hate Sony. If some Halo fuckers outted anyone they felt wronged Xbox you wouldn't give a shit about it. What is sad is that you think your act is fooling anyone. 

He is a well known tech youtuber. Of course he isnt as famous as an actor and i never implied he was. Talk about changing goalposts. IDIOT. This isnt an acting forum. Maybe post on one of those and argue with those people for no reason. Its not a long shot for people that care about gaming and tech to know Austin. IDIOT.

Over a decade later and you are just as DUMB as you were then. But he HATES sony !!1 LOL you are so stupid and bitter. Get over yourself.

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

He is a well known tech youtuber. Of course he isnt as famous as an actor and i never implied he was. Talk about changing goalposts. IDIOT. This isnt an acting forum. Maybe post on one of those and argue with those people for no reason. Its not a long shot for people that care about gaming and tech to know Austin. IDIOT.

Over a decade later and you are just as DUMB as you were then. But he HATES sony !!1 LOL you are so stupid and bitter. Get over yourself.

Lol the victimhood. Meanwhile most people didn't know who he is other than Xbox fanboys pretending to. Please spare us the reasonable jonny act. 

Youre the one acting like a victim. Im a NON GAMER IDK WHO THE TECH GUYZ ARE JUST STOP!! STOP HATING SONY JONBeee:cries:

YOU VIDYA GAMERZZ JUS STOP JUS STOP :cries:

:rofl:😂

I PLAY GTA GUYZ!!

:rofls:🤣

8 hours ago, JonbX said:

Youre the one acting like a victim. Im a NON GAMER IDK WHO THE TECH GUYZ ARE JUST STOP!! STOP HATING SONY JONBeee:cries:

YOU VIDYA GAMERZZ JUS STOP JUS STOP :cries:

:rofl:😂

I PLAY GTA GUYZ!!

:rofls:🤣

This guy is 42 year old.

And he's trying to tell us about this youtuber we should all know about.

What's his name? Trevor Blevins?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Why is slow Jonny so mad that most of didn't have a clue who that guy was? :jonb:

:drake:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with that... and everything to do with the fact that you guys are acting like asses about the fact that people actually DO know about him... and since some of you apparently had no clue who he is... you guys are acting as if 5 million subs makes him irrelevant.

Which is why I kindly pointed out that he's the 5th biggest tech youtuber out there in terms of subscribers... so either that's a good metric for how "known" he is... or it's not... and thus you guys can't even use that against him like some of you are trying to:shrug: 

Context is key.. and in the tech sphere, he's clearly well known... we just have people here who can't simply admit it and move on.

Edited by Remij
38 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with that... and everything to do with the fact that you guys are acting like asses about the fact that people actually DO know about him... and since some of you apparently had no clue who he is... you guys are acting as if 5 million subs makes him irrelevant.

Which is why I kindly pointed out that he's the 5th biggest tech youtuber out there in terms of subscribers... so either that's a good metric for how "known" he is... or it's not... and thus you guys can't even use that against him like some of you are trying to:shrug: 

Context is key.. and in the tech sphere, he's clearly well known... we just have people here who can't simply admit it and move on.

No, this has everything to do with you guys being intellectually dishonest and I'm including you in this too. Not a single person defended doxxing at all. You even stated we were on the same page about it. 

We have Malakius who was banned from another site for calling Trans people sick animals (which he also does here without any finger wagging apparently? ) giving us a lecture about social media civility? 

Didn't Saucer doxx Jerry and his family members and still gets to post here? Where was Jon and Malakius to condemn him and this site for allowing him to keep posting here? 

You guys spent more energy trying act like everyone is out line for not knowing who he is like he's the fucking president or something. As I said before, if xbox fanboys did this do you honestly think Jon would have even posted about this? Let alone pretending to give a shit? 

The only thing missing is DynamiteCucks racist ass in here to preach about tolerance and open mindedness. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, this has everything to do with you guys being intellectually dishonest and I'm including you in this too. Not a single person defended doxxing at all. You even stated we were on the same page about it. 

We have Malakius who was banned from another site for calling Trans people sick animals (which he also does here without any finger wagging apparently? ) giving us a lecture about social media civility? 

Didn't Saucer doxx Jerry and his family members and still gets to post here? Where was Jon and Malakius to condemn him and this site for allowing him to keep posting here? 

You guys spent more energy trying act like everyone is out line for not knowing who he is like he's the fucking president or something. As I said before, if xbox fanboys did this do you honestly think Jon would have even posted about this? Let alone pretending to give a shit? 

The only thing missing is DynamiteCucks racist ass in here to preach about tolerance and open mindedness. 

Speaking for myself here, I commented on the topic, and I commented on the responses about him not being popular... and that's that.  Why should I give a fuck if Jon wouldn't have made this thread if it was Xbox fanboys doxxing someone?  Would Sony fanboys here have made this thread if Jon didn't?... doubtful.  Just because Jon might not make the thread if it was Xbox fanboys doesn't mean he thinks doxxing is ok... I know that.  Just like cows not making this thread doesn't mean that they think it's ok either. 

I'd have said the same thing if it was lemming fanboys doxxing a PS youtuber too.

I gave my thoughts regarding the issue of his popularity and the comments you and others were trying to make about him... I don't give a shit beyond that.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Again, why are you guys so bothered that we don't know him? 

Are you offended that we did not know him and don't care about how many followers he has on his social sites? 

With that being said, that does not mean we're defending him being doxxed... But for you guys to get get mad that we did not know who this guy was is pretty pathetic to say the least :drake:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Again, why are you guys so bothered that we don't know him? 

Are you offended that we did not know him and don't care about how many followers he has on his social sites? 

With that being said, that does not mean we're defending him being doxxed... But for you guys to get get mad that we did not know who this guy was is pretty pathetic to say the least :drake:

I'm not bothered at all that you don't know him...  I pointed out that he's well known in his sphere despite you not knowing him, and that context is key... and instead of admitting it you guys double down.. with an added splash of sarcasm on top of it.  Like as if the fact that YOU don't know him specifically means that he's not well known... or like as if it matters in the first place.

I like the fact that because I made a simple point about it that you believe I'm majorly offended by it...

The only person here offended seems to be Remy by Saucer, Mala, Jon, and DynamiteCop having the audacity to post about things.

And I never said you were defending him being doxxed... :shrug: